Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you are saying.

The public had a right to know that William was a foster child and the couple who were reported to be his parents, were, in fact, his foster carers. The same goes for the grandmother.

As we sit around the table in discussion Kate - and I've long though about this :

Re 'The public had a right to know that William was a foster child .....'

Did we really ? What difference has that made in solving this horrible mystery?
Certainly this knowledge 'fed' my own inquisitive nature; provided more discussion points etc ... But that's about Me....
.. and whilst I'm not against the information being provided in this instance in an attempt to draw out any snippet of useful information re William's disappearance, I still question the relevance in standard day-to-day life.

In actual fact I can see negatives toward that public information, having been quite close to a foster arrangement.

I may be wrong, but I sense an affiliation or relationship between you & William's biological family, and if so, I can certainly recognise your pain. . I actually can't begin to imagine, though I have experienced loss of child.

It's been my experience that apportioning blame does no good; doing the 'what if' re location, re carers etc does no good.

The reality is that William was a much loved little boy. He was loved by many, and many people were invested toward his wellbeing, to the level of their ability at that time.

The only Blame in this respect lies clearly with 'the or those' responsible for his disappearance. .

I do hope that we can band together as a 'collective' toward finding this Scum & bringing to justice, as we acknowledge respect & understand the pain that those close are experiencing.

They did catch a couple of kids about 2 weeks ago.

Sometimes it's volunteer firefighters themselves. The culprits are sick monsters and unfortunately, most of them do not get caught.

And if they do get caught it's just a slap on the wrist. Sadly our justice system sadly lacking in regards to 'rehab' & 'growth /deterrent '...

Maybe they get sentenced to sit on the chair in that forest for at least an hour each day & contemplate ( I remember having to sit on the chair in bathroom as 'time out'. The most boring place ever & in direct eye site of Mum as she went about her kitchen chores !

Have any of you seen this story, yikes!
(quote)
'Punched it in the head': Boy, 4, snatched by huge python at family home
A father’s parental instincts kicked in just in time when a massive python latched onto his son and tried to pull him into the bushes.

Evan Thompson explained he was with his family and friends at their new home in Airlie Beach by the pool about to head inside when he heard screaming.

A scrub python had latched on to his four-year-old son Clifford’s leg and was pulling him into the bush, 7 News reported
'Punched it in the head': Boy, 4, snatched by huge python at family home

My mum has been evacuated 3 times or 4 cant even remember now in the fires. ......

The fire fighters here are beyond heroes, incredible people.
The amount of Koalas lost is unthinkable especially in the regions around Kendall and Port Mac.

There are no words for these conditions and no words that can thank our amazing volunteer firefighters here.

It is beyond frightening.

We had a local who was witnessed lighting a fire here yesterday in the bush which caught alight and fleeing the scene. I just cant believe the stupidity and am disgusted in these people.

With you Musso P. xx
Please stay safe . It's a horrendous time. Lost a treasured colleague in these fires... Now 2 of our firefighters gave up their lives yesterday. ..

It's been a dreadful year. Hard for so many, but the reality is that it's far reaching.

Floods, Drought, Fire, Volcanoes, Wars & Terrorists, lone wolf misfits shooting innocent people, appalling domestic incidences etc.

I hope you'll maybe join me in a prayer, your prayer or expression, where we acknowledge & call on one much Greater to please help us . Thank you.

I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne and we have smoke here from the NSW bushfires. That's indicative of how bad they are.

It's not going to be a very Merry Xmas for the poor victims and their families... :(

That's what I keep on going back to KateM.
I can't imagine what they've experienced, how destructive it's all been for them ..

I saw Sunrise & Myer did a special support re their support of school kids at a particular school which Was & Is - truely wonderful:)

Really? Everyone? You have a link for that? Everyone? 100% of people? Or is that just personal experience? IMO.

With all respect P & G - that's a pretty common line . . IMO Everyone does have 'past' as much as they have a 'now' and hopefully 'future' .

Sadly it seems that William may not have a future (a least - earthly)

But can we all please honour him with a sense of respect Re him and his extended parental family, and also with consideration for the suggestions / thoughts of others.

We're all exhausted & emotional. Big breaths & Big prayers xx

As we sit around the table in discussion Kate - and I've long though about this :

Re 'The public had a right to know that William was a foster child .....'

Did we really ? What difference has that made in solving this horrible mystery?
Certainly this knowledge 'fed' my own inquisitive nature; provided more discussion points etc ... But that's about Me....
.. and whilst I'm not against the information being provided in this instance in an attempt to draw out any snippet of useful information re William's disappearance, I still question the relevance in standard day-to-day life.

In actual fact I can see negatives toward that public information, having been quite close to a foster arrangement.

I may be wrong, but I sense an affiliation or relationship between you & William's biological family, and if so, I can certainly recognise your pain. . I actually can't begin to imagine, though I have experienced loss of child.

It's been my experience that apportioning blame does no good; doing the 'what if' re location, re carers etc does no good.

The reality is that William was a much loved little boy. He was loved by many, and many people were invested toward his wellbeing, to the level of their ability at that time.

The only Blame in this respect lies clearly with 'the or those' responsible for his disappearance. .

I do hope that we can band together as a 'collective' toward finding this Scum & bringing to justice, as we acknowledge respect & understand the pain that those close are experiencing.

You are wrong.

I have no affiliation or relationship with the bio family.

I could say the same thing about certain members here because of their utter defensiveness regarding the foster parents.

You are wrong.

I have no affiliation or relationship with the bio family.

I could say the same thing about certain members here because of their utter defensiveness regarding the foster parents.

Nor do I but the constant cunning innuendo is absurd as both families have been cleared.

IMO it would be a touch more constructive speaking about Boy, 4, snatched by huge python at family home.

With you Musso P. xx
Please stay safe . It's a horrendous time. Lost a treasured colleague in these fires... Now 2 of our firefighters gave up their lives yesterday. ..

It's been a dreadful year. Hard for so many, but the reality is that it's far reaching.

Floods, Drought, Fire, Volcanoes, Wars & Terrorists, lone wolf misfits shooting innocent people, appalling domestic incidences etc.

I hope you'll maybe join me in a prayer, your prayer or expression, where we acknowledge & call on one much Greater to please help us . Thank you.

I am so sorry to hear that Warshawski.

The earth and world is changing.

When we look back 100 years ago at mother nature and even serial killers and crime, how much everything has changed in the last years and advanced.

Stay safe and again I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. x

[QUOTE="Warshawski, post: 15654057, member: 162665"]With all respect P & G - that's a pretty common line . . IMO Everyone does have 'past' as much as they have a 'now' and hopefully 'future' .

But can we all please honour him with a sense of respect Re him and his extended parental family, and also with consideration for the suggestions / thoughts of others.

We're all exhausted & emotional. Big breaths & Big prayers xx[/QUOTE]
BBM. Not in the way it was inplied, they don't. It was just another broad generalisation to suit the agenda, and of course no links were supplied to support it. Again. IMO.

IUBM. Yes, that would be nice. And it would be adhering to the TOS. IMO.

[QUOTE="Warshawski, post: 15654057, member: 162665"]With all respect P & G - that's a pretty common line . . IMO Everyone does have 'past' as much as they have a 'now' and hopefully 'future' .

We're all exhausted & emotional. Big breaths & Big prayers xx
BBM. Not in the way it was inplied, they don't. It was just another broad generalisation to suit the agenda, and of course no links were supplied to support it. Again. IMO.

IUBM. Yes, that would be nice. And it would be adhering to the TOS. IMO.[/QUOTE]

In memory of William.

So then you need to supply a link.

As for your second veiled slur. William was very much loved and nurtured and finally given a chance for a decent life. And he prospered and began to look like a well nourished little boy, instead of an unhealthy one.

Yet another disgraceful attempt at victim bashing.
Just because you had a bad experience with care(or just believe Allan) doesn’t mean that all carers are like that. As you well know. IMO
Here's a link for you. And people wonder why the speculation ensues.
(quote)
William Tyrrell’s mother told police she was “a bit worried” about him during their final face-to-face meeting a few weeks before he disappeared.

Documents presented to the inquest and obtained by news.com.au detail the birth mother’s interview with officers, in which she claimed the three-year-old had a black eye and was skinny the last time she saw him, during a supervised visit at Macquarie Centre on August 21, 2014.

In a witness statement dated 14 September 2014 — two days after he vanished from a Kendall home on the NSW mid-north coast — William’s mother said a Salvation Army worker who supervised her visits with the boy called her to confirm their meeting and told her he had a black eye.

William had ‘black eye’ before disappearance, mum claims

Here's a link for you. And people wonder why the speculation ensues.
(quote)
William Tyrrell’s mother told police she was “a bit worried” about him during their final face-to-face meeting a few weeks before he disappeared.

Documents presented to the inquest and obtained by news.com.au detail the birth mother’s interview with officers, in which she claimed the three-year-old had a black eye and was skinny the last time she saw him, during a supervised visit at Macquarie Centre on August 21, 2014.

In a witness statement dated 14 September 2014 — two days after he vanished from a Kendall home on the NSW mid-north coast — William’s mother said a Salvation Army worker who supervised her visits with the boy called her to confirm their meeting and told her he had a black eye.

William had ‘black eye’ before disappearance, mum claims
So what are you implying, Karinna? And it's one person's opinion. Again never corroborated. For heaven's sake give the ff a break. It's Christmas.

I'm sure Tricia wouldn't want this to happen to WS:
Court rules in favour of Voller defamation case brought against media outlets

So what are you implying, Karinna? And it's one person's opinion. Again never corroborated. For heaven's sake give the ff a break. It's Christmas.

I'm sure Tricia wouldn't want this to happen to WS:
Court rules in favour of Voller defamation case brought against media outlets
What am i implying? Don't you mean what is media implying? It's an article in MSM, so maybe you should ask them. It was an observation made by BM when she visited with her child WT. She was concerned about him.
Not sure what you're implying?

What am i implying? Don't you mean what is media implying? It's an article in MSM, so maybe you should ask them. It was an observation made by BM when she visited with her child WT. She was concerned about him.
Not sure what you're implying?

It wasn't the media who chose to post it here. IMO.

It wasn't the media who chose to post it here. IMO.
We are allowed to post MSM articles here far as i know. The information was posted up before in the threads when the story first came out of the Inquest FYI.
You asked for a link and i provided one LOL.

I was dead sure BS was the culprit until he was ‘semi cleared/not fully’ at the inquest. I still have my suspicions with some but when someone has been cleared then IMO they are off limits until further information surfaces.

I’m simply following WS rules.
There’s other sites where it’s open slather but not here.

Not personal experience, no.

Did William lose weight or get any bruises whilst living with his bio parents, do you know?

Ask me the same thing about my son and I will answer ‘yes’
The clinic nurse would measure him and tell me it’s normal growth spurts and the crazy/healthy son had his first broken arm at 6 when he came a gutsa on his trike.

We didn’t have technology then, they were outdoor kids. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member