TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm unclear about the "black SUV" being important on the Thursday night.
The vehicle with Heidi's body in the trunk is a silver Nissan.

Is the black one Green's, to determine if that guy was there/involved?
Can someone clarify for me?

I do recall very early this morning, it was reported that a Black SUV was taken from the scene by LE. Maybe they are just trying to figure out if the BF knew or not.

Grace White‏Verified account @GraceWhiteKHOU
"There was not one single indication she had anything to do with it." Tim Miller tells us he got numbers for some of Heidi Broussard's friends after she went missing and Magen Fieramusca was the first person he called. #KHOU11

EMRTVqDX0AAgA2x.jpg

4:27 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Why is the Daily Mail the only outlet repoting this?

Why is Austin News outlets not mentioning anything about the abuse claims?

Probably because it is a BS story.
Well they literally have photos taken by Heidi, and posted on her Facebook.

Someone obviously shared them with the DM. Probably for money.

60,000 is the 10 o/o of the 600,000 MF would have to come up with to make bail.

MF has a one way ticket back to Austin and NO BAIL once she goes in front of judge. She is crazy as she wants to be but not legally.

Personally I see Travis County charging and prosecuting under DP parameters and foresee this evil pathetic excuse for a human being as taking plea deal. LE and prosector's office obviously crossing T'S and dotting I'S. After PC today I am convinced all are on board for justice for Heidi and especially her children.

JMHO

So SAD! My heartfelt condolences to the family. I’m relieved the baby is ok, but my thoughts are of Silas the most. That poor child. It just breaks my heart. And the book fair books...the last thing his momma ever did for him. For the fiancé, he’ll be thinking back on his last conversation with Heidi for the rest of his life. I hope he finds peace. I truly feel he was self-aware as to how he was coming across...but was at a loss as to how to help find his family. Not everyone is outgoing and articulate in front of cameras, especially while under extreme stress and worry. LE and the FBI weren’t messing around were they?!
I feel saddest for her mother - she will never live another day not wondering what was going through her daughter's mind in her last few minutes of life ... what will happen to her baby, the betrayal by her best friend. I can hardly write it, much less imagine the eternal pain. I do hope justice is swift.

And that headline they use is precisely why people have a low opinion of the Daily Mail. It's outrageous at this time to focus on that (or really, any other time since he's not a POI) -just plain trashy and exploitive.

Yes, thank you. Every single thing negative, we’ve heard about SC, has come from the rumor mill. He just lost his fiance, the mother of his children.

Trying to figure a timeline for 12/12.

As you mentioned, I too heard Heidi's best friend mention Heidi being on the phone (around 8:30am I think) with MF, talking about breastfeeding. Perhaps she said she'd stop by and talk?

A neighbor heard an argument - they don't say whether with a male or female - "just before 2pm"/"definitely after 1pm" ** from their apartment. Just wondering how that fits in.

There was no mention of a dog barking - wonder if their dog barked at strangers?

Perhaps it did happen right in the apt complex. If so - it would be after 1pm if Heidi was in her apartment arguing with someone after 1pm/just before 2pm**.

SC said he arrived home at 2pm.

MF could not have gotten too far by that time. :(

**Cite: Texas mom found dead tried to leave her 'abusive' fiancé multiple times | Daily Mail Online - "he heard an argument from next door just before 2pm."
If the arguing was around 1pm and SC called at 140 pm and couldn't get her. This fits.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288