TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is deeply disturbing. The betrayal of trust is just sickening to me. What kind of person could do this? This woman must have secretly hated Heidi most of her life. She was not a friend at all but a snake silently waiting to strike.

NEW DETAILS IN BROUSSARD MURDER CASE: Baby Margot was safe & in a baby swing at the Houston-area home when investigators arrived yesterday, per sources. Kidnapping suspect, Magen Fieramusca, was adamant the baby was hers. Heidi was dead in the trunk of her car. #abc13

Jessica Willey on Twitter

I would be curious to know if MF appeared to still be pregnant when speaking with LE, or Tim Miller (if she spoke with them in person)

If she had been faking pregnant - how does that reconcile with her partner? One day pregnant, the next day it's a girl! And also her BFF and BFFs baby are missing? That doesn't wash. Presuming she acted alone, at least.

Did she pretend to have given birth at home, then did whatever she did to appear pregnant outside of the home?

The logistics of how to go about pulling this off are breaking my brain.

In an interview earlier today, Tim Miller said MF kept him on the phone for 45 minutes.

Reportedly, MF told at least one person that she gave birth in the hospital when she took a selfie with baby Margo right after she was born and sent it to a friend that the baby was her newborn.

On July 8th, 2018, my former family member (former due to a divorce), who is a petite female in her 40s, bludgeoned her mother and grandmother to death with a nightstick. I've known the mother and grandmother since the mother was a teenager and I know the murderess since her birth. Beyond the shock and grief, we all were trying to absorb how ONE small woman could bludgeon TWO women to death with a nightstick. They each would have tried to protect each other during the attack. It did happen, though, and she's been convicted. She was on drugs and I don't know if that had an impact on her strength, and the grandmother was 88, but I learned from that tragedy that Steelslady is correct.

I agree that the grandparents are overwhelmed right now and may or may not have the emotional and physical wherewithal to take care of their grandson, but maybe he is a comfort to them right now, as I'm sure they are to him.
I'm so sorry to hear this- I am sure that this was horrifying for you and your family to hear, even though she was no longer a legal family member. It really is scary, knowing that a person you've known for any length of time, could do such a thing. What a horrific death for her mother and grandmother. :(

Agreed. There was more than enough to make people suspicious of this guy, and it wasn’t based on a “feeling.”

There was plenty to support it, and personally, evidence (not in a criminal sense) and reason led me there.

Believing there is a good chance someone is guilty, is not the same as saying “he absolutely did it.”

I make zero apologies.
There's a difference between suspecting the usual suspects, vs. a second-by-second analysis of the 'suspect's' media interview to make a case for his likely involvement.

Not saying you're guilty of the latter, but big picture, if MF (or anyone else) had murdered mom and baby in their own apartment, and Shane had no way to prove he was elsewhere, he'd be the one in custody based on his sketchy behavior in the interview, and everyone clamoring to stick a needle in his arm.

Respectfully, if anyone sees a post you feel violates WS TOS, click “report.” Commenting here and continuing to discuss/allude to what shouldn’t be discussed, creates more mess for the mods to clean. MOO

I don’t know what the hell is going on—or what went on at one time—with any of these people involved. Nothing additional would shock me at this point. And I sure as hell wouldn’t give anyone money. I find myself saying this with almost evert case: what a mess.

I'd love to know the details of how MF pulled off that FaceTime call to Chris Fine's sister wherein she pretended she had just given birth to Margo and held her up to the phone. Like, where was she? Were they still in the hospital, or back at HB's studio apartment where her mother was also helping? Either way, how did she manage to get someone else's newborn baby to herself for a call like that where she was that confident that nobody would overhear? Because that call sure sounds like evidence she was planning this kidnapping for at least 2 weeks (obviously it could have been much longer).
The whole 9 months.

Can anyone think of another drug, other than chloroform, that you could put on a rag and hold over someone's mouth to get instant unconsciousness?
You don't get instant unconsciousness from chloroform. It takes several minutes. I don't remember exactly but u can google it. This little factoid was learned thru the C.Anthony Trial. Despite how the movies portray it quick acting.

I wonder if MF knew that Shane would be coming home early.
If the argument heard by neighbors at 1 pm was indeed Heidi and MF, it's such a terrible tragedy that whatever took place happened within that hour before Shane came home.
If only......

I had that same question. I have to wonder if this was a planned trip. From what I’ve seen, MF lives in Houston, Heidi in Austin. That’s a 2.5 hour drive, which is usually planned with advance notice, not a “pop over.”

When do you all think Heidi was murdered? I think it was right away.
To be honest, I would prefer that the poor woman was killed right away, then to go through some God awful torture not only trying to protect herself, but her darling baby.

I don't think she was deceased right away, though. No idea why I feel this way- maybe because there wasn't a crime scene at the apartment in terms of blood or body fluids.

Is there a chance that a stun gun could have been used to keep Heidi subdued?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member