Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
What am i implying? Don't you mean what is media implying? It's an article in MSM, so maybe you should ask them. It was an observation made by BM when she visited with her child WT. She was concerned about him.
Not sure what you're implying?

It wasn't the media who chose to post it here. IMO.

We are allowed to post MSM articles here far as i know. The information was posted up before in the threads when the story first came out of the Inquest FYI.
You asked for a link and i provided one LOL.

BBM

Yes of course we are (allowed to post msm articles), but WE ALL choose what to post. It isn't the media that chooses to post it here. We could all counter with media articles that shed a very poor light on the bf too, but we choose not to. Both families have suffered the deepest of grief, perhaps its time to respect them all.

Apart from the fact that as you well know, it's against the TOS to victim bash, even if using old media to slur them.

upload_2019-12-21_14-22-13.png

Now please let it be time to leave both families be. They have all suffered enough, and if we can't have compassion and empathy the rest of the year, please can we have some at Christmas? Please.

I live in the outer suburbs of Melbourne and we have smoke here from the NSW bushfires. That's indicative of how bad they are.

It's not going to be a very Merry Xmas for the poor victims and their families... :(
Ask me the same thing about my son and I will answer ‘yes’
The clinic nurse would measure him and tell me it’s normal growth spurts and the crazy/healthy son had his first broken arm at 6 when he came a gutsa on his trike.

We didn’t have technology then, they were outdoor kids. :)
I agree with the weight thing..its normal for children to thin down and have growth spurts when they are active and loose baby fat..he was an active boy...boys and girls get bruises and black eyes..my daughter had 3 before 5 from various clumsy actions..

My only concern in this case is what happened to an innocent 3 year old little boy who still hasn't been found yet, and if the general public needs to be aware of a dangerous perpetrator out there on the loose that police haven't found yet who snatches little children from their yard.
The rest doesn't really concern me, again because it's non of my business.

I meant, that when we have to "delete", the empty post is to be seen. So we include perhaps "dbm" or some dots. For me the dots are no problem. An empty post is an empty post, always suspicious or not to the next reader.

Ask me the same thing about my son and I will answer ‘yes’
The clinic nurse would measure him and tell me it’s normal growth spurts and the crazy/healthy son had his first broken arm at 6 when he came a gutsa on his trike.

We didn’t have technology then, they were outdoor kids. :)

All children are different in weight and height, my child is tall does not look heavy, you lift him up and nearly break your back.
My friend had two sons had two different builds, even one of them still is so skinny and he loves his food. He is healthy the both of them are.

I had mention before to the group KatieM I was a foster child and had seen both sides of the coin, my Grandparents, foster family who loved me and still a part of my life though I was parted from from also the family who foster me who were the family from Hell.

To this day they believed they did none thing wrong I deserved it, yet ten years ago in a Redress the evidence from school ,neighbours , Doctor's report I was very underweight(their answer was I refused to eat because I said I was fat, I ate what they gave me they limited my food as they said I was a greedy fat pig) evidence etc was there in my file.
From this I received compersation and a apology.
You may question okay why were they not charged if my story is to be believed.
The answer is I used their name from the time I was with them, it was not legal, so in the eyes of the law the time I was with them I did not existed.
But the best thing I did was to move on and make something of my life when I left them.
There are good foster family and bad foster family.

About William black eye, it was just one report, kids will have accidents or it can be some thing else.

It would had been checked out since his Bio Mother mention/reported it .
I stay neutral and leave it for the court to question it regarding William.

When you been in that situation, you do see both sides, in regards of the news report about William eye and health by Bio Mum, parents like myself who have special needs children not just in Australia always come under question about our children.

One Mother in a group was reported, it was witnessed she roughly handled her child who was screaming, shoved her on the ground person reported to child school as it happened outside their ground, teacher saw red marks on girl's arm. Would you say that was abuse?
The other side of the story was the girl had Autism and having major meltdown, she ran blindly away as she was been bullied but some teenagers.
The person who threw her to the ground, well that was her Mother she had grabbed her arm who pulled her back as she was nearly hit by two cars on the road they both fell on the ground,she went full meltdown, he was trying to calm her and stopping her from running into a dangerous situation.
Incident was reported,investigated by school, social services and police matter was dropped except by her former partner who has used it ever since in Family Court......this has been going on now for six years

Thread is going to be shut down if I have to come in and remove a bunch of personalized posts. STOP ARGUING AND ACCUSING EACH OTHER OF WHO KNOWS WHAT. Really guys, I am so tired. Stay on topic or thread is closed.

3 sleeps & then it's Christmas Day. . a day of celebration!
Finally a day with no work interruptions, no shopping trips or house chores to do !
A special day to reflect, to appreciate who we are & what we have, to re-set .. and most importantly to 'come together' in whatever form it takes, with all those important people in our lives.

Many parents will be doing the 'creeping around & chomping on carrots ' prior to that 3rd sleep, yet there will also be many who'll have painful memories surface.

May you all have a very special day, no matter the memories or challenges . Stay strong but if you need to chat, please please reach out. So many people do care x

All children are different in weight and height, my child is tall does not look heavy, you lift him up and nearly break your back.
My friend had two sons had two different builds, even one of them still is so skinny and he loves his food. He is healthy the both of them are.

I had mention before to the group KatieM I was a foster child and had seen both sides of the coin, my Grandparents, foster family who loved me and still a part of my life though I was parted from from also the family who foster me who were the family from Hell.

To this day they believed they did none thing wrong I deserved it, yet ten years ago in a Redress the evidence from school ,neighbours , Doctor's report I was very underweight(their answer was I refused to eat because I said I was fat, I ate what they gave me they limited my food as they said I was a greedy fat pig) evidence etc was there in my file.
From this I received compersation and a apology.
You may question okay why were they not charged if my story is to be believed.
The answer is I used their name from the time I was with them, it was not legal, so in the eyes of the law the time I was with them I did not existed.
But the best thing I did was to move on and make something of my life when I left them.
There are good foster family and bad foster family.

About William black eye, it was just one report, kids will have accidents or it can be some thing else.

It would had been checked out since his Bio Mother mention/reported it .
I stay neutral and leave it for the court to question it regarding William.

When you been in that situation, you do see both sides, in regards of the news report about William eye and health by Bio Mum, parents like myself who have special needs children not just in Australia always come under question about our children.

One Mother in a group was reported, it was witnessed she roughly handled her child who was screaming, shoved her on the ground person reported to child school as it happened outside their ground, teacher saw red marks on girl's arm. Would you say that was abuse?
The other side of the story was the girl had Autism and having major meltdown, she ran blindly away as she was been bullied but some teenagers.
The person who threw her to the ground, well that was her Mother she had grabbed her arm who pulled her back as she was nearly hit by two cars on the road they both fell on the ground,she went full meltdown, he was trying to calm her and stopping her from running into a dangerous situation.
Incident was reported,investigated by school, social services and police matter was dropped except by her former partner who has used it ever since in Family Court......this has been going on now for six years

Thanks for hi-lighting the 'other side of the coin' Shadow. . seems you've had a journey but also seems you've made 'you' good & whole :)
( if you ever wish to chat to a stranger please reach out :)

IMO all you've said is relevant; as much as we have our ideas of how things should work in an ideal situation, the reality is that 'we are human beings'. None of us are perfect, but as parents the majority of us strive to provide the best, most healthy & wholistic upbringing for our kids.

Some make it, some don't. And that's why it's so important (IMO) that as a community we have measures in place to jump in and compensate & provide that support for our young ones if it's not available at home.

As you said, some 'carers' are not that; there's certainly work to be done IMO re our Child Services department, but for the most part I'd say that many are 'saved', despite our frustration & sadness for those who aren't.

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a day filled with reflection & special memories, and all stay safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa