TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.
https://abc13.com/friend-of-mom-found-dead-taken-to-austin-to-face-charge/5771862/?fbclid=IwAR12bo_nS0lrtIegt86nfnL4ZPxUQSD-EI-oieIMl0GbfBdYHDZqUm6ecRM

But Margo's carrier and carseat base were in the apartment & Heidi's car? Assuming Heidi put Margo into a carseat in MF's car, where did MF say Luna Mae was?

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.
https://abc13.com/friend-of-mom-found-dead-taken-to-austin-to-face-charge/5771862/?fbclid=IwAR12bo_nS0lrtIegt86nfnL4ZPxUQSD-EI-oieIMl0GbfBdYHDZqUm6ecRM

But the carrier and carseat were in the apartment & Heidi's car? Assuming Heidi put Margo into a carseat in MF's car, where did MF say Luna Mae was?
My thoughts exactly!

Here’s what keeps throwing me off - we know this happened in broad daylight, and likely at the apartment complex.

Forcing someone into a trunk and just banking on not being seen would be SO risky.

I think she was forced to drive or forced into the car, somehow. Trunk came later.
Agreed; I think MF drove her or got her to drive to some not-very-far-but-remote location (looks like using some ruse given new reports of video showing her getting in willingly) in the same direction as Houston and then strangled her in the trunk.

If that is what happened, though, seriously why would she leave the body in the trunk for a week? That is a lot of time to figure out what to do, unless she actually held HB captive but alive in Houston or elsewhere for part of that week (but I think she didn't; I think she was in a pretty big hurry to get that baby to herself).

Well this would be an odd twist.

But he was her landlord and she never paid rent, for 2 years? Huh? That makes little sense.

Seems more likely she never paid rent because they were in a relationship. Magenss baby registry also listed him as the father right?

It sounds more to me like mama doesn't really know what's going on in her son's life and is just trying to create some distance between him and this lunatic.

MF was a Wedding Planner for awhile. Such a romantic job.

BBM:

I'm still gobsmacked over that revelation.
The idea of anyone hiring MF to plan their perfect day is ludicrous.
Can you just imagine her starring in "Say Yes to the Dress?"

This does give me an idea to pitch to the networks, though:

They need to do a spinoff of "Orange is the New Black."
Only this would be a reality show, called "Orange is the New White."

MF can be featured as the "wedding planner" for inmates getting hitched.
Episodes would have catchy titles such as "The Old Ball and Chain," "Shotgun Wedding," and "'Til Death Row Do Us Part."

JMO.

Last edited:
Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.
I feel Mom feels safe sticking up for her son.

Heidi Broussard's cause of death was ligature strangulation, death ruled a homicide | Daily Mail Online

Green, who was named on Humphrey’s baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

Whoa. But he supposedly thought the baby was his? (The one who suddenly appeared in his house with no evidence of birth, I guess.) Didn't I see that somewhere?

The Holidays seem to bring at least one horrible crime. I seem to be on WS every year at this time, and I could name a few cases I've mourned during the holidays.

Dateline (PDT) has the Laci Peterson story tonight. Christmas time, I remember it happened December 24, 2002.

It sounds more to me like mama doesn't really know what's going on in her son's life and is just trying to create some distance between him and this lunatic.

That was my thought. Landlords don’t let tenants not pay rent and also don’t bail their deadbeat tenants out of jail. Sorry, mom, your son had poor taste in partners.

Last edited:
I’m just a little curious about if this MF just showed up at her Houston home and said, “Surprise! I had the baby!” When? That morning? When was the last time her SO had seen her? I wonder if this is what happened and SO finally opened his news app and was like, “Hey your BF and her baby are missing!” <insert lightbulb moment here> And he calls in a tip. I wonder if MF laid low for a few days after Austin to create a more believable (by a day or so) birth scenario?
This is an outstanding post. We don't know when exactly she returned home with the baby. Something to think about.

Well this would be an odd twist.

But he was her landlord and she never paid rent, for 2 years? Huh? That makes little sense.

Seems more likely she never paid rent because they were in a relationship. Magenss baby registry also listed him as the father right?
That doesn’t make little sense,” as much as it makes “no fricken sense whatsoever.”

Basically, “this was just your standard landlord/tenant relationship. If the standard landlord/tenant relationship was set in the damn Twilight Zone.”

What the hell?!

So we are supposed to believe MF lived there rent free for two years? That's pretty odd? I have to go back and look at the picture of them together on the Target registry. But in all fairness she is pretty unbalanced, so I guess it could be true?

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

This article says there is video showing Heidi got into Magen's car willingly.

Thank you for posting this article. Well written and informative-especially the nugget about the video.

For those that followed the Watts case, the "fantastic podcast" was done by 1/2 of our old MRS podpeople fame. I have to say, though, that the live audio of the friend making those connections was chilling. It's still up on their youtube AFAIK.

I remember that too. I actually clicked out of it when I saw who it was. For everyone who listened, no judgement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd