TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect’s name is not listed on the deed afaict. You really never know how much house will or won’t be expensive for someone. If, say, the owner had a lot of equity in a previous residence, and/or if they were given a gift or used an inheritance to make a large down payment, and/or if they got a very good rate on a loan, their monthly payments might be quite manageable. Choosing a location that minimizes commute can save money, too. I wouldn’t assume anything based on the appearance of the house, one way or another, without knowing the overall financial picture of the owner.
Don’t know if it’s true in TX, but in CO the amount of a mortgage is public record. You can find it in the assessor/tax records online.

The only thing that I can come up with is if she was indeed pregnant before this and lost the baby around the time milk came in, and she somehow kept the flow going all of these months while continuing to act pregnant still.

I posted an article upthread about the old fashioned and outdated "wet nursing" which was done years ago- aristocrat's wives used to hire women who could still nurse to breast feed their children, because it wasn't fashionable for an aristocrat's wife to do such a thing. There were no bottles back then for bottle feeding.

So she may have known about such information and did things to keep her milk flowing, knowing she might be nursing Heidi's baby in the future.

A breast pump would have done this for her.

I haven’t shared my thoughts here yet since the “news”, as I’m still putting my thoughts together, however, I’d like to mention this:

You know what scares me? What if Heidi and Margo were never found, and what if SC’s alibi couldn’t be confirmed or whatever—if he was charged in a “circumstantial” case and if the jury was any bit jaded like I was (at least I said upfront “I am jaded”), then SC might have gone to Prison for a crime he didn’t commit. I went so far as to say “him not caring about the phone call could potentially be one of the biggest “tells” I’ve ever seen on WS”. THAT scares me. Remind me to never play poker, EVER. It’s not like this is my first rodeo here. While I mentioned other possibilities, Savanna Greywind, baby registries/groups and also mentioning why I didn’t think him going for the phone records or dumpster diving was necessarily hinky, he was still top of my list and I felt pretty confident about that—Now I feel terrible about that and really am considering hanging up sleuthing my hat forever. Seriously, I can’t believe how wrong I was and I’m ashamed, for lack of a better term. For me, the word sorry doesn’t even cut it - I DO know that for me, WATTS really was a huge factor in influencing my bias, as I found many things to be similar-this was not an uneducated opinion as I’ve studied the Watts case inside and out. I’m scared to think what if I was on a jury. Hopefully nobody will ever let me on a jury, EVER - If they ever call me I’m going to say straight out honestly I AM BIASED, that’ll solve that. Of course it was understandable why many of us suspected him, still. I’m taking my broken hinky meter VERY seriously and probably will not ever touch another case like this ever again. I have learned A LOT.

Anyway, no need to discuss bygones but in case anyone is wondering what I think about all this after the “news”, that’s what I have to say about that.

As for the case itself, I’m still catching up and putting thoughts together about that and I have nothing to add that hasn’t already been mentioned.
Yes, scary thought..the 'what if'.
I was thinking, as well, that it would have been terrible if he hadn't been vindicated.
Justice can be such a tough thing to get. Some people get off when they probably did the crime, like CA. And there's others who at first glance appear guilty, but aren't.
Law enforcement are very educated these days and it's way less likely to have someone go to trial without some clear evidence. Usually they take tons of evidence to trial.
But he would have had to live under a cloud of suspicion.
I would think IF there is anything amiss in his life, maybe things can improve and he can "get back of track".

Still listening to the interview with Caressa and boy is it chilling. They are still trying to figure it out. I wanted to listen to it in full to hear when she found out.
It's crazy. I had never heard of that youtube podcast and I am curious how the podcaster was in touch with this friend, who sought who out.

If you want to save some time, after Caressa hangs up to make a phone call and Ginger (friend of Heidi’s parents) hangs up it’s just the podcasters reading tweets/news reports and reacting for about the last two hours. IIRC nothing they find hasn’t also been posted here after that.
(MSM link posted above). That was a remarkable media event, not at all surprised that MSM picked it up. (I mean just the few minutes at about 1 hour 18 minutes, IIRC). But I was disgusted at how the podcaster encouraged Caressa to spread all the rumors about SC. AND about her "best friend" HB. What best friend goes on a national, actually an international forum, to snark on salacious details and insinuations about her (missing) best friend's sex life previous to her current relationship. NAMING NAMES. Sorry, NuttMegg is not impressed, and thinks this episode, aside from the couple of minutes of breaking news, belongs in the same category as "fake autopsy". On Sunday night apparently podcaster has booked "best friend of Megan", and promises to deal the dirt on Megan. And here I would think that said "best friend of Megan" would instead be down at the police department giving background on a person accused of 3 very serious charges.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member