TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the 8 in the 1998 might be a zero instead? I am just riffing this isn’t fact. Again, if there are two people, same names and area with the same charge.. just wow.

This might be bad math since I used my own age to subtract and then took it out of the year. Don’t throw tomatoes, please.
I think the simplest answer will be the correct one.
The CJG at the address on the arrest warrant
and who is a co-owner of the home and according to other public records is 33 yrs. old.
Therefore I have to deduce the DOB on arrest
record is a clerical error. It happens.

NBC just ran a story on the case.....said place of death was the trunk.....I can't pull up the link, can anyone else find it and post it please??

ETA: it was on The Today show and included a graphic.... I still can't pull it up. @PommyMommy .....you're so good at finding these things, can you locate it. Or maybe those folks in CT, MT, PT can catch it when it airs in their time zone. TIA

ETA again.... the graphic on the Today Show is of the Harris County Institute of Forensic Science..... the case number is ML 19 -4432 Broussard. For the life of me, I can't get my computer to cooperate. Maybe some of you super sleuthers can pull something up on this. I hope this is allowed on the site since it was a part of the Today show story this morning.

Found it!

Here's the link to the Today Show video: Heidi Broussard case: Friend charged with tampering with human corpse

Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
Case Number: ML19-4432
Case Status

ml19-4432.png

ETA:

Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Not Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR: 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Ready
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation
Contributory Cause of Death:

These records are updated every 30 minutes.
Last update: 12/21/2019 9:30:02 AM
* Please contact the Justice of the Peace for all OC (out-of-county) cases
regarding death certificate information.

Last edited:
As far as LE knowing Heidi & Margot made it back home, it could be as simple as a neighbor saw them. KWIM

I also took LE at their word at first PC that all avenues were open and nobody had been cleared as POI. Call me simple but that's what I believe.

I also firmly believe that someone very close to MF notified CPS about treatment of newborn. It's not exactly like MF was all over SM posting photos of her new baby. :rolleyes: Yes once at hospital and birth of Margot but that's it.

KISS is a motto I thoroughly follow.
Don't sweat the small stuff is another.

JMHO

True. And as a person who lives in Austin that ginormous house would be 2 million here, not what it's appraised at currently :)
The house Heidi and Margot were found? It's almost 2000 sq ft. I'd say it would go for around $375k here in Austin....depends on neighborhood of course. It's not a big house....but that's also relative :)

Can anyone direct me to a link stating Silas is with the maternal grandparents? I have read many posts mentioning they have him. I only recall SC telling the reporter the other kids were gone, meaning not at the complex, due to chaos and their ages—I assumed.
I recall the apartment was “reportedly” under lockdown but never found info that SC vacated the unit or that it was a crime scene. News video showed it numerous times with no tape or barrier to the door. Moo

I think the simplest answer will be the correct one.
The CJG at the address on the arrest warrant
and who is a co-owner of the home and according to other public records is 33 yrs. old.
Therefore I have to deduce the DOB on arrest
record is a clerical error. It happens.
If this is true-Did he help with the abduction, murder before or after the fact? Opinions needed. I think after, but I also think he is the person who called CPA.

I see your point.

It seems like MF is a skilled con and manipulator and HB was a trusting and unsuspicious friend though.

If MF claimed that CG was home with Luna Mae because the baby had a little cold, or something like that, I don't think HB would have cause to be suspicious. After all, HB and others didn't apparently suspect that MF was faking a pregnancy for up to 9 months.

You hit the nail on the head: she was a skilled con and manipulator who manipulated and conned those who trusted her---- she is vile.

Found it!

Here's the link to the Today Show video: Heidi Broussard case: Friend charged with tampering with human corpse

Harris County Institute of Forensic Sciences
Case Number: ML19-4432
Case Status

View attachment 221624

ETA:
Case Num: ML19-4432
Last Name: BROUSSARD
First Name: HEIDI
NOK Relationship: PARENTS
Certificate of Death*: Not Ready
Cause of Death Pending: No
Certificate of Death Amendment: N/A
EDR: 44444625215
Manner of Death: Homicide
Place of Death: TRUNK OF VEHICLE HOUSTON TX
Report Completed: No
Ready for Transport: Ready
Primary Cause of Death: Ligature strangulation
Contributory Cause of Death:

These records are updated every 30 minutes.
Last update: 12/21/2019 9:30:02 AM
* Please contact the Justice of the Peace for all OC (out-of-county) cases
regarding death certificate information.

Holy Carp does this mean they think she was killed in Houston?????

Too many rumors are being posted as fact on this thread. It is very confusing. Didn't LE say in the presser that only one person was in custody?

Correct. And no other person confirmed as being arrested since then, as far as I know. MOO

From @CrimeDawg123 's transcription of the presser:
As Chief Manley said, an arrest has been made in this case. The charges are two counts of kidnapping one count of tampering with the corpse. The total bond for the three charges is six hundred thousand dollars. That person is is in custody as we speak. As I said, this is an ongoing and active investigation.
TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

After a very long night watching this story unfold, then working all day, I had no time to read any updates on the thread. But I can’t sleep, nor get this case, or this little girl, out of my mind. So, I wrote her a letter that she surely will never see. And I’m posting it for no other reason than I just feel like doing it right now. Here goes.

My open letter to Margo Broussard.

You’ve certainly been through the ringer, little lady.

You are too young to understand, but at the age of one month you have been through a deeper trauma than most adults will ever endure.

People will continue to make choices for you that you will not be not be a party to, as you are too young to actually give consent.

I really hope you will grow up with your brother and stepsister, and maybe eventually more siblings in a blended family.

But, you may instead grow up with strangers who will love you as their very own. They will become your family.

Either way, you will eventually have questions. At age 16 or 18 or 21, or maybe when you give birth to your own child, you will want to know who you are and how you got to where you are. Someone will tell you the story of your kidnapping and why your mother is deceased. You will mourn for the loss of her, and for a life you never had or knew. You will wonder why the people who should have protected you from this evil did not. You will wonder who made certain choices, and why. You will want to understand what failed. And that’s okay. You are allowed to question. This is your life story and you deserve to know it.

You will learn that that this world can be an ugly place, where a life you never knew was ripped away in the worst possible way.

But you will also read and learn your story, and you will know that you were loved by strangers across the world - who rooted for your survival when the most likely ending was that you would not survive.

Mostly I want you to know this. The circumstances of the first month of your life do NOT define you as a person. You are exactly who you are meant to be, and who you will become is because you are YOU. The sum of ALL of your experiences.

Be well, little Margo.
Go on and live the full life you were meant to live.

We don’t know when law enforcement received the video. If you recall the Mollie Tibbetts case, it was newly discovered footage that broke the case wide open.

I’m of the opinion that this was a more recent development, but we just don’t know.
I agree: recent and/or MF and her license plate were not visible. Or possibly LE did know early on but had trouble actually tracking her down. Sketchy people are often adept at not leaving a trail and being unfindable.

I’m gathering that all the “help” she was offering, like talking to Tim Miller, was by phone? And did LE know Tim was talking to her at the time? I can’t quite get through all the posts to figure out if Heidi’s friends or family actually were seeing her during this time. It may have taken all that that time to pin her down.

I guess another thought is that LE saw her get into a car with her “friend” and had to figure out whether something subsequently happened to them both (“two beautiful women”) or if MF was the perp. And they wouldn’t want to tip their hand in the meantime. And this would explain why SC got vague when recounting the events of the later day.

sorry if this is repetitive. I am scrambling to keep up but failing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam