TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder too if she used a burner phone once she arrived at the apartment complex. Not everyone disregards unknown calls. The 8:30 call would be imperative I think. MF would want to know that Heidi was in fact home and alone with her baby.
.......how any person can think they’d get away with such a heinous crime and go on to raise the child is beyond comprehension.
Moo

We have heard from MSM etc that call that AM was from the MF. If so, pings could show where the call was from. Still in Houston? In Austin? .... Rhetorical question... just saying.

Seems like a better "plan" would have been to abduct her in a place that didn't have so many possible witnesses.

The best plan would have been to forget the entire plan, imo.
Could be she had the childproof locks engaged & Heidi had no way out of the car. Possibly she lured her in with the promise of a “huge surprise”, and took off driving, telling Heidi her plans as they drove. MF had the advantage as she knew what she was going to do, Heidi was clueless.
moo

Her mother disappeared. And now she’s at the hands of a weirdo who wanted her likely to keep a man or for some other reason. But not because she loved or truly wanted a child.

I mean I don’t think someone capable of murdering a mother for her baby is capable of loving another human in an authentic and healthy manner.

She acquired her trump card but probably had no use for “it” (in her mind), afterward. Except as a sort of gone girl bargaining chip.

This really resonates with me. I love some of my friends kids more than I love my friends (ssh don't tell them that). She got her prize, but we all know that babies can be HARD work, particularly a bf baby that's now having a bottle forced on them suddenly. I'm currently sitting with my 3 week old nephew across my chest while my brother and sister in law enjoy some peace in my living room. Heart breaking

Neighbors of Fieramusca said she lived in the Houston home with Christopher Green, who owned the residence.

Green, who was named on Humphrey's baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

Green is thought to have no connection with Broussard and was not at the home when her body was discovered.
Friend who 'kidnapped' Heidi Broussard's baby told neighbors girl's name name was 'Luna Mae' | Daily Mail Online

I know, it's the DM but it says CG is not involved in this crime. He's likely just another unfortunate casualty of this evil, bat-crap crazy, woman.
But what I don't get---is why would he let her live rent free in his home for 2 years?

Yeah, had this case not broken when it did, this couldn’t have gone on for much longer. She was her own worst enemy, and someone was going to put the pieces together very soon.

It was absolutely inevitable.
Yes, in that way, I guess it is good she opened her mouth. And that the baby was found before any harm came to her.

But what I don't get---is why would he let her live rent free in his home for 2 years?
He would be the only one who could answer that and I am sure he is kicking himself for that decision but it is what it is. Regardless of her rent free life, she still would have carried this plan out on H or someone else. Evil is evil...JMO

Last edited:
Still so many questions that I am hoping are answered. Even if MF killed HB in the car, i am pretty sure she would have needed to move her into trunk relatively fast, as it seems pretty risky to be driving around with a corpse in front seat. But id think youd need to be in a pretty secluded area to transport a body into trunk. I am still shocked that no one saw anything (that we know of). Equally big is the question of how MF got her to go with her. I still don't think she acted alone.

Such a sad case. Still find it interesting that MF's registry looks more like boy items. I don't believe the registry was created on December 1, like I read in other threads here. I think that was just the fake due date she wrote. But it does make me wonder if she had been pregnant at any time and thought she was having a boy.
^^ SBM

It is a very sad case. MF is certainly up there with the best of the socio/manipulatives I've seen and not surprising to me that she chose what seems baby boy items on very public baby registries. I think this choice could serve multiple purposes including initially deflecting attention to herself. It wouldn't last long.

I also think MF had to be in a mental state that wasn't making her a desirable companion, and her relationship with the man providing her shelter was at risk. She would not be the first to fake a pregnancy to manipulate a partner into staying with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she told the duped baby daddy that she wanted to be surprised at birth to learn the gender. She probably told him she could easily exchange baby items if they had a girl.

It had to be a life not going as planned! I see a woman that lost her job for allegedly stealing $5,000 (State Jail Felony Charge) -- making future professional employment difficult. And by pure luck, the charges against her were dismissed just weeks ago in November 2019. (Prosecution didn't believe they could prove beyond a reasonable doubt).

I'm sure we could come up with a hundred "what ifs" but I have to wonder if a guilty verdict and 180-day jail sentence could have prevented this murder. Passing off a three week old as your newborn much easier than a four-month-old. :(

I am thinking about MF’s car in that odd space in the backyard area of the house. It is not typical of homes in that Houston area to have that space paved as sort of an extension of the driveway, if that is indeed what it is. There looks to be a fence or gate of some sort separating it from the regular driveway. Maybe it is a paved patio....it’s just an odd place to find a car. But it fits with attempts to conceal an atrocious crime such as this one. Just one more thing that makes me shake my head at this unbelievable (until now) scenario. See pics at links.
Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance

Friend of Austin mom found dead facing charges in connection to her disappearance

https://cbsaustin.com/news/local/ga...-part-of-missing-austin-mom-baby-case#photo-2

bbm
Agreed.

She comes across as a very obsessed type.

The person who turned her in said that she was mistreating the baby as well.

not sure if that means ignoring Margo or what.

But to go to all of that heinous acts and then not care for the object of your crime is unfathomable.
I feel like I’m following this closely but know I’m still missing stuff. Where did we learn the person who turned MF in was treating the baby badly? The only thing I heard was CFS got a tip, found the baby in a swing at the house, had her removed and taken to the hospital for a check-up and she appeared to be fine.

Not trying to be a pain, just trying to keep my facts straight. This is such a mind wrench even without the rumors.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ok, already I’m seeing the potential for some of Tim Miller’s quotes to become incorrectly paraphrased/interpreted. This is why we need a transcript. I would love to do it but I’m super busy atm (some people have to work around here :rolleyes:).

There is a lot in that interview. Out of respect for Tim, and to be crystal clear, we need to make sure we are quoting him verbatim.

Still so many questions that I am hoping are answered. Even if MF killed HB in the car, i am pretty sure she would have needed to move her into trunk relatively fast, as it seems pretty risky to be driving around with a corpse in front seat. But id think youd need to be in a pretty secluded area to transport a body into trunk. I am still shocked that no one saw anything (that we know of). Equally big is the question of how MF got her to go with her. I still don't think she acted alone.
I have hunch that she strangled H from behind when H was sitting in the sp's car. Perhaps she offered to put the baby with her car seat in the car giving her the opportunity to strangle her from behind with a rope or her hands. JMO

It will be interesting to see MF's timeline - when did she leave Houston, when did she arrive in Austin, when did she make it back home? Did she stop anywhere on the drive back home? If Margo was hungry or needed a diaper change, she may have been in the car screaming. But it would have been risky to stop anywhere.

Between gps, cell phones, and cameras everywhere, LE should have a pretty solid picture. Are there any toll roads between Houston and Austin where her car would have been captured? Did she get into Austin the night before? Where was she and what was she doing hanging around Austin that morning while she waited for an op?

I tend to think the phone call to Heidi may have been real, breast feeding related or not, so that she could get get intel on her target and know she was back home and alone. Unless she was lurking somewhere where she could watch.

This article is from yesterday but I don't remember seeing some of these quotes. Of course, I had to skim to catch up, so apologies if it's a repeat. :oops:

Suspect in case of missing mom Heidi Broussard found dead acted 'concerned', friends say
[…]

Broussard's mother, Tammy, said in a statement the family is "overwhelmed with grief."

"We're getting through as a family. We're blessed with having many of Heidi's friends to help and Austin and Lake Charles community have been wonderful with their support and kindness and we're very grateful to them," the statement said.

Tammy Broussard said that with Christmas coming up, their focus is on spending time with Heidi Broussard's 6-year-old son, who has now lost his mother.

[…]

"I was disgusted. I was heartbroken. I was shocked. I didn't expect this," CN said of the news of Fieramusca's arrest.

Another friend, RW, said she had been in contact with Fieramusca the entire week that Broussard was missing, "and she played it off perfectly."

[...]

The bolded quote in that article that stood out to me...

Tammy Broussard said that with Christmas coming up, their focus is on spending time with Heidi Broussard's 6-year-old son, who has now lost his mother.

"She was very loved and we want to do this as a family with his father, Shane, and Grandfather, Ty, and all the others who loved Heidi," she said.

Again, IMO it's going to take a village to raise these children, and I'm happy to read they are building one :)

So do y’all think it’s possible she acted alone? How did Heidi end up in the trunk? Was she capable of doing that? I guess anyone is but there’s a lot to think through here. How did she incapacitate Heidi, how did she get her in the car in the first place, how much is on video, did they track down this woman via her cell phone....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288