TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, take a listen to Tim Miller's interview. MF told Tim Miller, that Shane did it. She also told Tim she was the last person to speak with Heidi that day.
I wonder how much of the negative rumours about SC were instigated by MF. It wouldn't surprise me if at least some of the friends were repeating things that MF told them, figuring that she was her bff so she must know.

This scenario would make the most sense to me for the CPS arriving on the scene:
- after painstakingly combing through security tape at Heidi’s apartment complex, a car was IDed by LE as a vehicle of interest.
- that car was traced through records or as part of the investigation to the address in Jersey Village in the Houston area.
- a baby was discovered at this location, and since this location was connected to a kidnapping, CPS was called by LE in the interest of protecting the child.

I think things got real when a baby was found, and since they had no way of knowing for sure at that point if the baby was Margo, CPS was called while they sorted it all out.

Just MOO.

Are there any recent pics of Heidi and MF together? Best, best friends pregnant at the same time, due the same day, etc. you would think they would have taken pics together because what are the odds. MF went to appointments with Heidi. I wonder if Heidi asked to go to appointments with MF and what her excuses were for why she couldn't.

Just thinking out loud.
Exelent point. My DIL,and her bestie were pregnant,and due around the s
per previously linked msm he was not at the resident. Moo
Ok thank you. I missed that.

Exelent point. My DIL,and her bestie were pregnant,and due around the same time. They did all the side by pics, and feeling baby bumps,and kicks. My new Granddaughter is a month old now. So yeah. Good questions.

. . . and, I'm sure you are enjoying your time with her immensely!

This scenario would make the most sense to me for the CPS arriving on the scene:
- after painstakingly combing through security tape at Heidi’s apartment complex, a car was IDed by LE as a vehicle of interest.
- that car was traced through records or as part of the investigation to the address in Jersey Village in the Houston area.
- a baby was discovered at this location, and since this location was connected to a kidnapping, CPS was called by LE in the interest of protecting the child.

I think things got real when a baby was found, and since they had no way of knowing for sure at that point if the baby was Margo, CPS was called while they sorted it all out.

Just MOO.
I think it might be the landlord/boyfriend who called in the tip to CPS....

Are there any recent pics of Heidi and MF together? Best, best friends pregnant at the same time, due the same day, etc. you would think they would have taken pics together because what are the odds. MF went to appointments with Heidi. I wonder if Heidi asked to go to appointments with MF and what her excuses were for why she couldn't.

Just thinking out loud.
BBM
I got pregnant at 17... one of my very best friends also got pregnant right around the same time! Our due dates were only 10 days apart or something like that (they were born 12 days apart, both girls). I have been thinking about this more and more the last few days.... because there were things we did together, but we were also very young (she was 18), and neither had husbands, other kids, established lives. I never ever went with her to doc appts, she never came to mine ... that's just weird! BUT it was me and my bf at the time that took her to the hospital when she went into labour, and I did stay for awhile until her parents got there and the nurses suggested I leave since I was so close to my own due date, they didn't want the excitement to cause me to go into labour (in hindsight, they probably didn't want me to see how brutal it was gonna be haha)

Someone had mentioned earlier that she probably wanted to go to hear what the doc was saying, to hear what Heidi was saying to keep up the pregnancy charade. This makes absolute sense and I wonder if Heidi ever thought it was odd that MF went to these appt's with her.

Dec 21, 2009

According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported. bbm

KTRK also reported a car parked in the rear of the home is registered to an acquaintance of Broussard’s.

Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

ETA: Finally one of three things I've been searching for! Confirmation CPS contacted CY-Fair VFD for a welfare check just appeared in my local news.

I'm still looking for MSM links/confirmation that 1) HB's pocketbook was found inside her unlocked vehicle, and 2) HB's keys are missing.

I think SC said both these items were inside the apartment but also seeing posts stating otherwise.

MOO

They were best friends. Best friends do anything for each other. Megan did not have to come up with anything clever to get Heidi to come down into the car.

The drinks idea sounds good. Megan could feel too out of sorts to get out of the car right away. She could ask Heidi to simply sit and talk for awhile.

When did LE see this tape? I would think something like this would be watched right away

My questions:

1) If HB's phone were disabled as soon as she got in the car, I'm really curious to know if MF's phone was turned off as well for the drive so as not to leave a trail.

2) When she was put in the trunk matters greatly. I agree that it seems very unlikely if not subtly ruled out by the LE statement that she got in the car voluntarily. The question is, was she put in the trunk alive to make the drive less eventful to passersby? If so, was she alive upon arrival, taken out, murdered and put back in?

The theory about the crib being a phish - yikes. Scary.

Exelent point. My DIL,and her bestie were pregnant,and due around the same time. They did all the side by pics, and feeling baby bumps,and kicks. My new Granddaughter is a month old now. So yeah. Good questions.

wonder if Heidi or Tammy ever felt MF’s bump? Did they have any suspicions?
From what little we know, it seems like MF was over the top for Heidi and really resented SC, enough to throw him under the bus for murder, even. Moo

Where does TX (and Austin’s county) stand in general on televised trials? Also on release of documents like arrest warrant detail and search warrant detail pre-trial? And do they do a discovery document dump after trial like CO?

I wonder how much of the negative rumours about SC were instigated by MF. It wouldn't surprise me if at least some of the friends were repeating things that MF told them, figuring that she was her bff so she must know.

Bet so. MF had reason to tarnish him to the nth degree.
One thing for sure, he now knows his true friends v counterfeits. Moo

I’d love to know what Tim Miller said. All I heard so far is he was shocked and would’ve never suspected her after taking to her?
This case makes me feel so weird. It’s scary how bizarrely pathological a human can be.
It is jarring to be reminded that human nature can be so awesomely wondrous and so amazingly heinous. :(
When he was on the phone with her for 45 minutes, was it because by that time, she was considered suspicious and to keep her talking as long as possible could provide more information or at least some insight? I'm curious to know when she became an interest to LE and what was it that tipped it? It's easy now, to look back and tally things up, but at what time did someone say "something doesn't smell right about that one". We've read about the guilty people who insert themselves into an investigation. I realize she was considered her best friend, but with what little we found out about her, surely LE knew much more during the investigation.

I just can't get over 45 minutes unless it was to keep her blabbing in the hopes she'd let something slip.

I bet it had something to do with MF's ' Baby' /'pregnancy'. I bet she lured her out with some BS emergency issue having to do with fake baby/pregnancy. I'm in labor come quick, this baby coming now. You're bestie I need you.
MOO
This is what I was thinking. MF pretending to be in labor, asking HB to drive, MF in the backseat, then MF tells her to pull over, that they're not going to make it to the hospital, and the minute she does MF pulls out a rope (or whatever she used).

Just MOO.

MSM Link cites otherwise:

According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported.

KTRK also reported a car parked in the rear of the home is registered to an acquaintance of Broussard’s.

Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

It really has been like going in circles trying to put the CPS visit into sequential context.

Here's a quote, for example, which direly states a request by CPS to perform a welfare check was what prompted the investigative activity at MF's residence.

"According to NBC News, Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department public information officer Lt. Daniel Arizpe confirmed a 1-month-old infant was found safe at the home just before 11 p.m., but the child’s identity has not been released.

Arizpe said a call from Child Protective Services for a welfare check at the address prompted the investigative activity. The child, who was transported to a local hospital, had no obvious injuries, the network reported."
Snipped from KIRO article @: Autopsy confirms missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard was strangled

However, when you click on the NBC source link within the KIRO article, there is no such statement by officer Arizpe included. :confused:
Oh. Thx! I thought CPS was called. Shudder to think if they hadn't been called.

Where does TX (and Austin’s county) stand in general on televised trials? Also on release of documents like arrest warrant detail and search warrant detail pre-trial? And do they do a discovery document dump after trial like CO?

One case I heard mentioned a lot during all this was the Austin Bombings; that may be good a resource (or not, I don’t know if there was an arrest):

WS thread:
TX - Austin Package Bombs

Thanks peeps for your kind responses re: the post about my admitted dissatisfaction with my broken and biased hinky meter...

I do have to say this, though - I feel a little better after hearing Tim say this / BBM:

“Reporter: He took a lot of heat.

Tim Miller: He took a lot of heat, and Shane would call me and say man they brought me and they polygraphed me, they kept me seven and a half hours and stuff, and he got upset with them, he called them some names that we can't say, and he said if I had anything do with this, squeeze it out of me. How come they can't squeeze it out of me? And you know, and Shane was questionable in my mind. He was. And his stories weren't just quite as consistent as I thought, but I got to remember, I went through that my own self, and in a very beginning, there's a lot of different things going through your head, so I understand it. Now. Now I understand.
The investigation is still clearly ongoing and until LE makes further public statements about POI/Suspects and "People Being Cleared", I'm not sure much has changed (other than arrest of MF) since LE made the original statement about anything and everything being on the table.

I do wonder though if LE spoke with TM about SC and perhaps gave him a 'heads up' about SC status vis a vis the investigation? The only reason I thought this might have been done is that TM seemed to be spending a good bit of time with SC and references in the interview spending time driving around etc.

The SC situation is challenging to understand IMO due to the 2 interviews and the fact that SC might have been attempting to manage the publics perception of him but his attempts to do so badly backfired?

IDK, still lots of questions IMO about SC timeline and decisions on the missing date and I'm sure that LE has his timeline and wouldn't have undertaken a 7 hr interrogation and polygraph if they weren't concerned as well IMO.

Still many questions here and the case is far from being closed IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member