TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine HB coming out to the car without the baby carrier if she knew that MF was in labor and they were going to the hospital.

I think MF likely phoned or texted HB from the apartment car park and asked her to come down to the car. I think it was intended to be something as quick as BF handing MF some money that she even left the apartment door open and went down to meet her with nothing but the baby and her phone in her pocket. Somehow she obviously got HB to get inside the vehicle with her.

MOO

This is a scenario I can see. And fits with the dog being on the balcony if the door was in fact left open (unconfirmed so far, right?), because the only way she'd leave the door open with Zeus there is if he was secure and she knew she'd be right back.

I think it might be the landlord/boyfriend who called in the tip to CPS....
Yes, I believe this was reported by a Houston source and possibly in the interview done by CG mother.

I'm not sure it was ever verified by APD or FBI.
SBM to address the first part of your post.
Tony Plohetski
@tplohetski

NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.
Yes, I had seen this previously:

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski Dec 20

7 replies .35 retweets94 likes

My point was that the Lead Investigator in this case has not stood up at a Press Conference or issued a formal statement on specific individuals being cleared.

Sadly in other cases we have seen similar statements made by the Press with attribution to "Authorities" and such information has been incorrect and misled the public.

There is protocol for statements and I'm not sure what to believe absent hearing it from the Lead investigators.

This is just me because I've seen this issue previously play out with unfortunate consequences so I will wait for a more 'official' confirmation of the status of ANY individual possibly associated with this case.

Feel free to believe and state your opinion as that this is WS! The reporter Tony might be correct but he might not IMO.

I, however, will wait for LE official statement rather than random reporter with a non named source.

MOO

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski Dec 20

7 replies .35 retweets94 likes

individual possibly associated with this case.

Last edited:
I've known a lot of people who had a lot of babies and never have I ever heard of a friend driving four hours round trip for prenatal appointments and being in the room for the birth. Not a single one. I could see if the new mom had no family nearby, etc. or no SO.

She had a lot of free time, evidently. As well as gas money.
It does seem she was obsessed with Heidi.
I’m with you, a 4 hour minimum round trip to attend a 10 minute appointment?

She had a lot of free time, evidently. As well as gas money.
It does seem she was obsessed with Heidi.
I’m with you, a 4 hour minimum round trip to attend a 10 minute appointment?

And an extraordinarily boring drive punctuated by terror and frustration on both ends! The two worst traffic cities, possibly on earth. #hyperbolesortofbutnotreally

How about this question @MassGuy - if there was an accomplice, how much longer do you think it will be until an arrest?? This isn’t a no body case, like Kelsey Berreth, so no need for plea deals I’m assuming...

I guess I’m at the point where I wouldn’t be surprised if there was an accomplice, but I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t, either.
I would think that if there was an accomplice, an arrest would come fairly soon.

I think there’s only one legitimate possibility as to who that accomplice could be, and his interview with law enforcement would probably be key in making a case against him (if he cooperated).

I don’t understand how he couldn’t have known, and the nature of their landlord/tenant relationship, but there might be a reasonable explanation.

The more I think about it, the more I don’t think she had any help. If she did, that body wouldn’t have remained in her trunk. No way.

So where was this CG/ landlord the week that MF was there with Heidi,and Baby Margo? We know MF had lived there rent free for two years,he bailed her out of jail. He's the landlord there. We know the neighbor knows they both live there, said they were trying to have a baby. They are both real nice,and quiet. So how Did MF keep Baby Margo,and Heidi hidden from him?

An article Friday Morning ( could be updated differently now)
- L.E.were investigating multiple locations between Austin and Houston.
Also said
- Investigators believe MF may have had help with the killing and are searching for other people who may be involved.

Here's what we know so far about the Heidi Broussard case

i recall Investigative ID did a series of besties, where one of them winds up killing
the other--often they grew up together-- but it turns out that jea!ousy was involved for one reason or another--one episode i recall there was jealousy because one of the besties had a baby resulting in jealousy by the other bestie----another one i recall was one of the besties had a baby but she felt her friend was critical of how she was raising the child--rage was building and she murdered her best friend--so i think jealousy might have been a factor in this case
I agree she was very jealous of HB. I don't even know if it was really a baby she wanted. Maybe we will hear more about any other motives she may have had. She wouldn't have been a good mother, IMO.

Behind as usual.
Is it confirmed that there was a tip that brought about LE finding her.
Quoting myself.
AFTER I posted the above, I started reading previous posts and saw THREE posts about this exact thing... just before mine.
It sounds as if a detective said the tip came from CPS, but another post said that's not for sure (maybe its dependent on whether MSM got the quote correct)?

I agree that Tammy might have picked up things that Heidi wouldn't, but then again, when they did see MF, the focus was on Heidi and Margo, so maybe not?

As for MF's appearance and not looking pregnant... everyone is different, first pregnancies can be different then 2nds, 3rds, etc. Nothing worse than seeing someone that "looks" pregnant and asking when they are due and finding out they are not pregnant!!!!

Being overdue... that isn't uncommon either, when I was having my kids, it wasn't until a week or 2 overdue that they became concerned.

JMO
I’m thinking about MF’s attorney commenting that she looked very pregnant and had the waddle. (Not verbatim)
So I think she must have had a prosthetic belly. I’m only guessing. Moo and all that.

Fourth video down. "failure to report change of address or name" - it would be interesting to know how long this was planned @isabella88
I find this charge to be rather telling, as it indicates the name change must have occurred rather recently. Or at least as recently as August (which is when she was arrested on those theft charges).

ETA: I’ve just realized this arrest happened August of last year and that she was previously married. Pardon my interruption.

FIERAMUSCA, MAGEN ROSE charged with THEFT >=2,500 – Houston Area News & Arrests

Last edited:
Right. Tammy might have picked up on things that Heidi overlooked.
Surely Heidi was concerned about MF being overdue? Moo

One would think so!

I know what it's like having a bestie for years, and then things go south. Offensive behavior is overlooked because you care, then circumstances change, and you've both gone different directions.

JMVHO.

I haven't had the time today to go through all the comments, but watching the Tim Miller interview was so wrenching. This kind man has endured the worst pain and has endeavored to turn that into a force to help others, and therefore has communicated with innumerable friends and family members of the missing. Yet here he is in the innocence of his heart, being taken in by a superlatively patholological liar. I wish they'd met in person rather than the phone, because maybe in person she'd have a "tell." Or maybe not, I know he's not trained as a detective. When he said that he may well have been speaking to MF and she could have had the phone in one hand , the baby in the other, and Heidi "in the back," my heart just broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa