TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting if they post toll photos or data because from where HB&SC's apartment is, the quickest route to Houston is straight out 71 to Bastrop, where you pick up 290. That is tolled. You DO have an option to skirt the toll and spend an extra 20 minutes sitting at a series of annoying lights, then hop back on to get to where you pick up 290. There are TxDOT cameras everywhere on that route though even if you skirt the toll. The other, "I make poor choices" route involves taking 35 north to 290 East which is a nightmare and would lengthen their trip, but also put them in more close proximity to a LOT of cars inches away from them, as would have their short trip down Wm. Cannon. She could have taken Wm. Cannon east in a sneaky secret back way to the airport and been a lot less visible, then picked up 71. The point is, either TxDOT or that toll booth on 71 has a photo of her or multiples.

No, he said a friend who lived in the complex.

Exactly - which might explain the body in the trunk. What "mother" of a three week old has time to shower, much less deal with that?

Yes - this is bizarre to me as a person who is sometimes forced to do this drive. And 2.5 hours is the Cinderella version - no wrecks, done between 10 and 3 inside of either rush hour. The drive is often more not-Cinderella-y. It would appear VERY odd to me if a friend had someone doing this, outside of the factors I mentioned before - a woman with no one else in her life or who for whatever reason wasn't capable or comfortable with going to routine appointments by herself - risky pregnancy, no car, etc. But HB had already had a child - she knew the ropes. Again, I've never encountered that happening and I know 2 people with NINE children, and a lot of people I've seen go through maternity. It's weird.
I have chuckled at the "it's a 2.5 hour drive" comments. Your traffic analysis is spot on. I bet she took 71. Yeah, she might have gone the backside the airport, even taken Pearce Ln and FM 535 all the way to Smithville, but I bet she went exactly as you said through Bastrop. Besides if they went to church camp in Columbus, she's already familiar with that part of the route where 71 meets IH-10.

Now I'm wondering if she had Heidi feed Margo in the apartment. Maybe under the ruse that she wanted help/a demonstration for breastfeeding, so that Margo would last the journey ahead. I think sometimes there is a bit of truth woven into a lie, being as she mentioned a breastfeding problem as being the topic of her last phone contact with Heidi. Perhaps she said her baby was out nearby with the daddy, walking around the block or visiting.

All speculation.

Makes me wonder if Heidi told MF when her mother was leaving to go back to LA and casually mentioned when Shane would be leaving to go to work.

This whole thing is bizarre and I have no doubt it will be featured on Dateline, 20/20 and/or 48 Hours Mystery.

I understand that this falls well short of the legal definition of madness. She apparently planned this, understood that it was wrong, and took measures to cover up afterwards. But, well, it is all Madness really, isn't it? Murdering your best friend, stealing her baby, there is no happy ever after is there, it's simply impossible.

believe there are some states that have mentally ill but 'it is not a defense to what you did." do not know TX law on this. there is a lot we do not know about MF- how she interacted with CG, everything she might have said to other people. maybe she was convincing- her atty said that he thought she was pregnant, of course he only saw her sporadically, and would not have been patting her stomach. suspect that she had to be somewhat isolated to maintain her role, but really not sure how delusional she was, IMO.

Last edited:
Sure. Follow these instructions.

1. Go to this link https://dshs.texas.gov/vs/marriagedivorce/dindex.shtm
2. Click on the entry for 2011. A zip file will download.
3. Unzip the file. There will be a 11.5 MB text file.
4. Open the text file.
5. Search for "fieramusca"

You will find the following entry (ex-husband's first name redacted by me for this post):

"095579" "FIERAMUSCA **** " "35 " "MAGAN ROSE " "25 " "00" "09/27/2005" "09/27/2011" "101" "HARRIS"

thanks for this as I think many are confused as to MF’s maiden v married name. Well, the entire ugly saga confuses us, too.

believe there are some states that have mentally ill but 'it is not a defense to what you did." do not know TX law on this. there is a lot we do not know about MF- how she interacted with CG, everything she might have said to other people. maybe she was convincing- her atty said that he thought she was pregnant, of course he only saw her sporadically, and would not have been patting her stomach. suspect that she had to be somewhat isolated to maintain her role, but really not sure how delusional she was, IMO.
Texas Health and Safety Code section 573.001 requires that apprehended persons with mental illness be taken to a mental health facility instead of a jail facility in certain situations. Jail personnel may have the authority to divert the client to a mental health facility. Ask detention personnel if the client can be moved to a medical facility, if appropriate. I haven't read in any MSM reports that the POI was taken to such treatment places so she may not have any history of mental illness.

Makes me wonder if Heidi told MF when her mother was leaving to go back to LA and casually mentioned when Shane would be leaving to go to work.

This whole thing is bizarre and I have no doubt it will be featured on Dateline, 20/20 and/or 48 Hours Mystery.

Upthread a link or two stated MF visited during Tammy’s visit. I’m sure MF thought Tammy would never leave. Obviously Margo was growing by the day, that had to concern MF. Moo

"She offered to bring her her favorite coffee from Starbucks or somewhere and was drugged with something she put in it. There’s a lot of prescription drugs that make you feel dizzy and light headed after 15 min or so. Heidi may have felt out of it but still able to walk. Megan could have said, I’ll drive you to the hospital,
This scenario seems very likely to me,with no public drama to catch on camera outside of the SUV."
I also wanted to add: I bet MF had planned on kidnapping a baby boy in late November or early December, I would be interested to hear if they find any contact between her and other pregnant Moms. She was running out of time and didn't plan on killing HB until the last minute. I don't know it is just a theory. I think she really wanted a baby for her own selfish reasons. The urge to have a baby is really strong for some women at that age and with the crazy mixed in she was willing to kill her friend...It is just horrible and it makes me sick for the children. I will never forget this case, heartbreaking.
This is my first time posting. I have been around here lurking a few times over many years. I think my first time on the site was during the Sherri Papini case.

Admin note:
Consider it a Christmas gift that the discussion has not been closed yet AGAIN. The amount of TOS violations on the last thread are staggering. Members seem to be taking advantage of the shortage of moderators at this time of year and that is disheartening. I am battling cold symptoms and have out of town family flying in today so I don’t have time to clean up the thread or log in. My generosity will not be extended to those who are blatantly disregarding TOS and sleuthing a person who has not been named a POI in MSM or by LE…. And the wrong individual to boot. DO NOT POST information unless you are absolutely positive it is the right person AND can back it up with a mainstream media link. I do not see anything in MSM or in the media thread that anyone else has been arrested.

Only MSM information is allowed to be posted and discussed. Random youtube videos are not allowed to be posted or discussed unless approved by Tricia. Please keep that in mind going forward. Posting rumors is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. Trying to circumvent the rules by posting questionable information will be met with serious consequences. Enough is enough people!
Just a reminder of what is acceptable to discuss and post, as I see there are some posts in the last pages that don't seem to follow the rules here. You don't want this thread to be shut down because of breaching the TOS, do you?

You raise an excellent point - were other women targeted? Welcome @OHSharon!

It would be interesting to know if her desire was to have a baby prior to Heidi’s pregnancy with Margo or if Heidi’s pregnancy fueled evilness within MF. Moo

Hoping dna tests results are in today so Margo can begin the week with her family.

Last edited:
Are those all really pictures of MF? She got her teeth done. She is a changeling. Someone said she was empty above. I believe it. Empty people will change a lot as they absorb their persona from others through time. JMO.
No, the top row is serial killer Aileen Wuornos, not MF. No link but if you google Aileen Wuornos and click the image tab, they’re some of the first images available.

Just a reminder of what is acceptable to discuss and post, as I see there are some posts in the last pages that don't seem to follow the rules here. You don't want this thread to be shut down because of breaching the TOS, do you?

I'm accepting Tim Miller's word is not a rumor.

In Tim Miller's interview posted on this thread, he states that MF told him she was at the birth of baby Margo, and that she went to prenatal appointments with HB. She also told him that HB's last call to her was on Thursday morning and they talked about HB's problem breastfeeding.

Whether or not MF is telling the truth is another thing.

As a reminder to this thoughtful reminder, to the best of my knowledge the online news pages using the YouTube video/interview segment with Caressa and others NOT Tom Miller, have legitimized/aired a scant 4-5 minutes of that 5+-hour segment for open discussion; and thus only content from those minutes can, as far as I understand the rules about media, be discussed.

I agree Tom Miller is a separate case and akin to LE in this instance; plus we have less detail to remember for him as he is a pro used to public speaking, who expressed himself succinctly in max 15 minutes of air time.

Again, I'm not a mod, but it seems to me that if people can't resist the temptation to discuss the discoveries of said 5+-hour video, it would be wise and prudent for them not to watch the 5-hour video.

MF isn't delusional in a clinical sense of having actual delusions that are unconnected with reality. Psychopaths are instrumental in their thinking. She was friends with someone because they could do or get something from them. That's how to understand how she switched from concerned friend to callous murderer. Baby M was also instrumental. She needed a baby to for a reason: to hold on to a boyfriend that underwrote her lifestyle. She would be a dangerous mother. Thank God that the angel was only in her care for a short time!

Not mad, more likely that she is a psychopath, which is a personality disorder .
Could be a psychopath.

Psychopath or not, MF's actions indicate she knew right from wrong, and I believe that she was 'mad' (as in deranged, delusional) if she convinced herself that she was going to get away with killing Heidi and passing Margo off as her own for any length of time. JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member