NH NH/CA - Terry Peder Rasmussen, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just occurred to me (and probably already had to investigators) that TPR would have been on Hayward St during a census year (1980). Has anyone checked census records for that time/area to see if he and other may be on there?

It just occurred to me (and probably already had to investigators) that TPR would have been on Hayward St during a census year (1980). Has anyone checked census records for that time/area to see if he and other may be on there?

The most recent US population census released to the public is the 1940 census. Here is a link to the "72 Year Rule" from the National Archives:The "72-Year Rule" - History - U.S. Census Bureau

Perhaps there are city directories available for that time period.

The most recent US population census released to the public is the 1940 census. Here is a link to the "72 Year Rule" from the National Archives:The "72-Year Rule" - History - U.S. Census Bureau

Perhaps there are city directories available for that time period.

I'm sure there are city directories, I think someone mentioned them on the previous thread. But do city directories list household members, including children? That's what I'm getting at, I guess. I'm thinking that info is out there, but on the census.
And I didn't realize census records were off limits to the public unless they were such and such years old. Would law enforcement be able to subpoena specific info from that year/address?

I'm sure there are city directories, I think someone mentioned them on the previous thread. But do city directories list household members, including children? That's what I'm getting at, I guess. I'm thinking that info is out there, but on the census.
And I didn't realize census records were off limits to the public unless they were such and such years old. Would law enforcement be able to subpoena specific info from that year/address?

I'm pretty sure LE could if they had a specific thing they wanted to look at, like the names at that address. But they probably couldn't just browse through the census data looking for a clue--that's considered a "fishing expedition" and isn't allowed.

I'm pretty sure the city directory information confirmed Elizabeth's existence.

I'm pretty sure LE could if they had a specific thing they wanted to look at, like the names at that address. But they probably couldn't just browse through the census data looking for a clue--that's considered a "fishing expedition" and isn't allowed.

I'm pretty sure the city directory information confirmed Elizabeth's existence.

I think I recall that about Elizabeth. My thinking is if they could confirm if Marie & Sarah were there, and possibly the middle child, by census, it would help ID the MC and help narrow down the timeline of their deaths.

I think I recall that about Elizabeth. My thinking is if they could confirm if Marie & Sarah were there, and possibly the middle child, by census, it would help ID the MC and help narrow down the timeline of their deaths.

I should go back through and look the details up. My recollection, quite possibly flawed, was that the ages didn't quite match up and neither did the ages of Denise Beaudin's kids. Not unless the murders happened several years after Elizabeth and Denise drop off the map.

I should go back through and look the details up. My recollection, quite possibly flawed, was that the ages didn't quite match up and neither did the ages of Denise Beaudin's kids. Not unless the murders happened several years after Elizabeth and Denise drop off the map.
That was my thought as well. I believe that if the victims were placed in the barrels when Marie's age matched up with her autopsy estimation (which would be around June '81 to June '82 if she was indeed 9 1/2 to 10 1/2) then it might tie in with when Rasmussen left New Hampshire.

1980 - New Hampshire
(January 9th)– New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Was sent a certified letter at 925 Hayward address letter signed by an Elizabeth Evans.

(February) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester- Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) Arrested for worthless checks; listed spouse as Elizabeth and referenced having a 2 years old and a 6 Month old.

(June) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power Theft (Diverting Power); listed spouse as Elizabeth

(October) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Manchester - Robert T/C “Bob” Evans (DOB 6/22/44) - Arrested for Electrical Power theft (Diverting Power); no spouse listed.

Somewhere way back when there was another reference that children had been known to be at the apartment however no ages were noted.

1981 - New Hampshire
(Summer 1981) – Photograph taken at BBQ; Note: TR is wearing Disneyland Ragland T-Shirt. Note: Had found the street name where the photo was taken recall it was east of Manchester however unable have been unable to find it again.

(May-June 1981) - D/L was born

(November 26th) – New Hampshire, Hillsborough, Goffstown - Denise D. Beaudin - Last seen at a Thanksgiving gathering at her family’s home.

(December 1st) – New Hampshire, Manchester - Family went to the apartment on 925 Hayward no one was there and all personal items were gone place was empty.

Ya know what bothers me is the 6 month old reference that child would have been born in 1979. We can gage the time frame and age of the 2 year old and it could potentially be Sara. The 6 month old is like a curve ball .. because the math in my head the child does not equate to any of the 3 children.. nor D/L

Ya know what bothers me is the 6 month old reference that child would have been born in 1979. We can gage the time frame and age of the 2 year old and it could potentially be Sara. The 6 month old is like a curve ball .. because the math in my head the child does not equate to any of the 3 children.. nor D/L

Yeah, that was what I remembered--Elizabeth and her children just didn't quite fit.

Yeah, that was what I remembered--Elizabeth and her children just didn't quite fit.

Exactly carbuff even the 2 year old does not quite fit .. that is the reason I noted potentially. Ya know even played around in my head what if Marlyse and TPR had a child but something does not feel right with that but ya never know. What's really scary to think that their could possibly be another unidentified victim w/children.

BTW good to see ya back!

Even if, let's say the two children were Sarah and the middle child, then where is the oldest child at this time? With family somewhere on east coast? Just doesn't fit.

Question for anyone who knows: Did Denise Denault, who lived down the street, have children?

Even if, let's say the two children were Sarah and the middle child, then where is the oldest child at this time? With family somewhere on east coast? Just doesn't fit.

Question for anyone who knows: Did Denise Denault, who lived down the street, have children?

Exactly why was Marie not accounted for ..... unless in his mind Sara was his. At the Feb 1980 arrest Sara would have been a little over 2 years old she could potentially be the 2 year old noted. However the 6 month old does not fit the age of the MC and D/L had not been born at this time frame.

You also have to equate the age estimates when the barrels were found the MC was noted to be older than Sara.

I'm going to have some eggnog and do some heavy calculation thinking ..... my thoughts could be all incorrect

Last edited:
Thanks Carbuff.

I'd really like to know their ages since she disappeared in June 1980 and that's the last time Elizabeth was listed. Except, I don't know where this would go from there anyway.

I think the boys were like 4 and 6, but they're both alive and well as far as I know. At least one of them still lives in the area. Lots of information at Oak Hill NEW ENGLAND COLD CASES: Denise Daneault

The link mentions Laureen Rahn, is this new information or have I just totally missed it?

I'm not sure what part you missed. Laureen has been in the missing persons databases as long as they've been around, and the local media does an article about her every year or two. She has a thread in the missing forum. The part about her living not far from Daneault and both of them near Robert Evans is only the last couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy