TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MF is a large woman -- maybe she just wore oversize clothes over her own girth.

So much chatter happening now including that the birth of Margo was the first time HB & SC saw the suspect pregnant!!??? :eek:

That's even weirder and so hard to believe. Two bestest friends, pregnant at the same time with the same due date give-or-take who only live 2.5 hours apart NOT seeing each other during that precious time?

No face-timing and sharing growing belly pictures? No sharing ultrasounds?

OTOH, I might believe that gig more than MF going to every dr. appt. with HB.

I also don't believe that the conversation the morning HB disappeared was about her problems with breastfeeding. Sounds plausible in any other circumstance but this.

ETA: agree with you about her appearance. At court, she could have been mistaken for pregnant, especially with that stance of leaning forward and bracing herself on her hands.

Last edited:
Adding to the conversation of MF's drastic appearance change.... I wonder if MF was trying to look "crazy" in the mugshot, or she was genuinely shocked when it was taken, or her eyes are showing mental illness. If she looks like that regularly, you'd think someone might see something off about her but it seems no one ever did. But imo the look on her face, the wide dark eyes, in those mugshots is not the look of an average person or even like any other photos of her. She clearly looks disturbed but no one that talked with her felt anything off about her. The hair also gets my attention, just because it's so different from previous photos of her. It looks thin, very short, somewhat unhealthy & dry. Of course, those previous photos of her could be years old. I don't think we know when they were from.

Other than the eyes and the hair though, I think she still looks like her other photos minus makeup and plus a few pounds.

With all of the fencing, I could not figure out how the car got through the Breezeway into the backyard. And was protected. I just have seen this screenshot and it shows that they actually put up fencing that the car must have been driven through to get through that Breezeway to the backyard.View attachment 221788 Screenshot_20191219-232815_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20191222-135758_Facebook.jpg

With all of the fencing, I could not figure out how the car got through the Breezeway into the backyard. And was protected. I just have seen this screenshot and it shows that they actually put up fencing that the car must have been driven through to get through that Breezeway to the backyard.View attachment 221788 View attachment 221789View attachment 221790

evidently she wasn’t concerned a friend or family member might stop by with a baby gift or casserole.

In defense of judging her appearance only (nobody else's) on two counts - 1) I think it's only because of what she's allegedly done and 2) it's natural to remark on the change in her appearance. As long as nobody is being crude or ignorant about it, we have eyes, we see the change and some of us are actually learning and enlightening others as to possible medical causes including the toll mental health can take on someone's appearance.

Commenting on appearances of an alleged brutal murderer is similar to the black humor so many professionals use to deal with horrendous situations.

I was grateful that someone finally said something about all the bashing of MF appearance. I typically don’t post, so I didn’t feel good about throwing my two cents in until now... so thank you.

You never REALLY know what might be going on with a person. My looks changed drastically enough that I don’t often leave the house because I am so self conscious. Most from poor choices I made after getting narcotics from the doctor and then getting addicted to them (I lost most of my teeth as a result). I had two children very close together, my dad who was married to my mom for 30+ years told us he was gay and then my mom was diagnosed with cancer and moved in with my family to die. Then two years ago I was diagnosed with Guillain-Barré syndrome and gained a lot of weight when I was unable to walk. This isn’t a boohoo post, I know that we ALL go through a lot. I’m also not at all defending the abhorrent actions of MF, but it IS important to be reminded that we should all be a little more kind to one another and especially the way one perceives outer beauty. We all have something. ❤️
She had gained a lot of weight - relevant to note because she could have done so in order to pull off being pregnant. In the shoplifting photo she looked psychotic, relevant because it turns out she is. As far as her last mugshot, I've not seen many that were particularly flattering...but she looked like a different person than the one we've seen.

People are making observations, not personal judgments that I've seen. JMO

Pregnancy and birth: When does labor need to be induced?
Publication Details

If a pregnant woman is a few days overdue but there’s no sign of any problems, there’s little risk for the unborn child. But if the baby is more than one week late, inducing labor will lower the risk of complications.

Most babies are born around the estimated due date, usually within two weeks before or afterwards. Pregnancy is considered to be “full-term” at 40 weeks (or 280 days). A pregnancy that continues for longer than 42 weeks is called a post-term, prolonged or overdue pregnancy.

^^^wonder if any of MF’s friends or family questioned her being overdue by nearly two weeks?

I wondered this myself. My mom said I came 3 weeks late, but that was decades ago, I was far from her first child and my mom was in her 20s and healthy. Now I have friends go a day or two over their due dates and the doctors are already side-eyeing induction. It just seems to be the go-to solution now.

And where were her family and local friends when & after she “gave birth”? (Rhetorical question as I’m not sleuthing nor suggesting to do so.)

Exactly. Idk perhaps she’s estranged from her family with no friends.
Maybe her landlord will speak out after Christmas, answering a few of our questions. I know nothing about him but assume he is absolutely mortified. Moo

With all of the fencing, I could not figure out how the car got through the Breezeway into the backyard. And was protected. I just have seen this screenshot and it shows that they actually put up fencing that the car must have been driven through to get through that Breezeway to the backyard.View attachment 221788 View attachment 221789View attachment 221790

That is weird. Was that the only car she had available? Had it just been parked there the whole time? Did she not go anywhere for a week, to buy groceries, diapers, etc...?

MF was a skilled liar and a con artist but she couldn't tell Heidi she has her baby in car and Heidi should come to see her baby... because there was no baby and no car seat .
In any case Heidi wouldn't get inside Mageen car without a carseat to put Margo in .
So what could she have told Heidi to lure her inside and drive away with her ?
An idea came to mind.
MF told Heidi that her baby is with her boyfriend and they are waiting for her in a near by restaurant or a store...and she wants Heidi to come even for just for few minutes to see her new baby.

Still questions which are outstanding:

1) WHEN did LE see the video of HB getting into MF’s car?

2) WHAT was the rouse in getting HB into MF’s car?

3) WHAT was the reason for the 8-day hold-up in tracking MF down to the Bo Jack address?

4) WHO made the call to CPS to check on a newborn?

5) Did SC have some coaching before the Friday and Saturday interviews - ie “feed the baby.”

6) HOW could MF time “the birth” to when when CG was out of town?

7) WHAT is the electronic trail showing MF registered a baby boy - so did she have another gal on her target?

8) WHEN did the texting/calls between HB and MF become available to LE? Did MF text before showing up at the apartment? WHEN was this known?

9) MF showed up conveniently right after HB’s mom left and HB was going to be out and about, alone with MC.

So did HB text/call MF and say that was her first day alone? And that SC would get a half-day off?

HOW long did it to retrieve those messages?
HOW long was it before LE knew of the coincidence of HB’s mom leaving, HB with her first day out and about, and THOSE who knew of HB/SC’s schedule?

10) MF’s landloard and housemate - WHAT is his story and when did MF first say she was “pregnant?”

It was 8 days from disappearance to recovery. Not to pick on LE, but when did they get in gear and focus on the electronic trail?

MF was a skilled liar and a con artist but she couldn't tell Heidi she has her baby in car and Heidi should come to see her baby... because there was no baby and no car seat .
In any case Heidi wouldn't get inside Mageen car without a carseat to put Margo in .
So what could she have told Heidi to lure her inside and drive away with her ?
An idea came to mind.
MF told Heidi that her baby is with her boyfriend and they are waiting for her in a near by restaurant or a store...and she wants Heidi to come even for just for few minutes to see her new baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member