Charles Robert Kaltenthaler Jr aka Chuck Roberts aka David Love...

redhea22

Reaction score
  • Missing Since Fall of 1961
  • Missing From Los Angeles, California area
  • Classification Missing
  • Date of Birth 08/10/1935
  • Age 84 years old
  • Height and Weight UNK
Not long after his mother passed away, Charles Jr. disappeared. His parents (both deceased) are Charles R. Kaltenthaler Sr. and Juanita Velma Justus-Kaltenthaler. He starred in the 1959 movie "Teenagers from Outer Space." His stage name was David Love.

I'm looking for any additional information about his whereabouts, if he is living or not, and life stories from those who have known him best.

Thank you.
Kara Morgan

Attachments

• Charles Robert Kaltenthaler Jr pic 1.jpg
    Charles Robert Kaltenthaler Jr pic 1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Kay, Sue, Juanita, Charlie Jr. Kaltenthaler.jpg
    Kay, Sue, Juanita, Charlie Jr. Kaltenthaler.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Charlie, Juanita, Charlie Jr. Kaltenthaler.jpg
    Charlie, Juanita, Charlie Jr. Kaltenthaler.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 22
Oh wow, I just read that posted link again. Tom Graeff committed suicide in 1970. I do wonder who the last person was to see Charles Kaltenthaler Jr/David Love alive.

Oh wow, I just read that posted link again. Tom Graeff committed suicide in 1970. I do wonder who the last person was to see Charles Kaltenthaler Jr/David Love alive.

I recall a brief conversation I had with his brother, Michael "Kay" and the last time he and Charlies Jr. spoke was in 2007. I also found another clue that the house he lived in was sold in 1987. This house is in Palmdale, CA.

From the link Coffee56 posted above:
"Chuck disappeared for the most part since his parting from Tom, and has kept quiet about his part in the film. His family hasn't seen or heard from him since 1962."

I wonder if his family filed a missing person report or anything?
I don't think his family filed a missing person's report. Any suggestions on how to find that information?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back