MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one grave robber’s DNA was in the house. And all they have to say is “yeah Suzie let me in a few weeks before the disappearance” to explain it.... and his alibi was shaky/disputed at best.

Mule,, you ever considered SG or GJ3 were at the murder site ? Or the one who bragged at the party could have been another grave robber who liked bragging and going to parties... ?

what was SG’s alibi?? Can someone tell me??

Their DNA wouldn’t establish much as they had reason to be there. Or more precisely, Dustin Recla’s. That would prove not much of anything. And if the 48 hour program was accurate, he easily passed the polygraph.

I would be astounded if any of the GJ3 had DNA in the house. I’ve seen their rap sheets and they seemed to spend more time in the slammer than out.

As to SG, there was some gentleman whose handle was “Lone Wolf”. He arranged through a third party for him to call me at home. That call was routed through the prison switchboard. As I have said many times, I believe he is a changed man and is hopeful of being released. He is welcome in my home any time he wants to visit.

I don’t think he knows anything of importance. I suspect but cannot prove he was just passing along prison rumor in the hope it might actually lead to the bodies and he could cut a better deal.

As he told me he simply walked out of the motel’s unlocked door. But the most interesting thing was that he didn’t know the biker who burst into his attorneys office and threatened the attorney and his family.

SG obviously had information on any possible drug trafficking the motorcycle gang was up to. This was seemingly a not so veiled threat to him to clam up or he would be found on the kitchen floor in a pool of blood. He decided then and there to take his punishment and with a measure of luck get out at some point in time. He was reportedly a full patched member of that motorcycle gang. He knew what happened to snitches.

The only two people I am interested in beside the suspect I have discussed would be the third member of the GJ3 and the third grave robber. But I don’t really believe they were involved.

Last edited:
Ark Traveler: you intrigue me, sincerely.

I’m going to reread your posts thoroughly. At first I thought you were another name for he who shall not be named.

I do hope you will give some serious thought to my one perp theory.

Let me make one other point. Too much time is taken up with assuming there is a connection with the grave robbing.

Let’s set that aside and consider the possibility that it was purely coincidental.

We KNOW that a certain person who could have fit in with the party goers was likely out looking to satisfy his natural urges.

All he needed to do was to follow them home and entice Suzie (likely) to come out to talk to him. The conversation aroused Sherrill with her windows being opened.

Things spun out of control and the perp panicked. He secured Suzie and Sherrill in his car. Probably used plastic tie wraps. But he knew that he would need to get Stacy as well. He drug her out of the house as I understand it. She was likely flailing about knocking the glass globe loose that fell and was broken,

He was not stupid and knew he would not be able to leave any trace of him there but he had to get Stacey. So he went into the house and overpowered her. He also threw her into his car. Put rags in their mouths to shut them up.

He was otherwise looking at hard time, big time, and he made the decision it would be best to kill and hide their bodies and then keep his mouth shut. But he hasn’t. Has he?

Think about it.

At least one grave robber’s DNA was in the house. And all they have to say is “yeah Suzie let me in a few weeks before the disappearance” to explain it.... and his alibi was shaky/disputed at best.

Mule,, you ever considered SG or GJ3 were at the murder site ? Or the one who bragged at the party could have been another grave robber who liked bragging and going to parties... ?

I don’t know but I believe a close friend of his was with him that night. That person was “Lone Wolf”. I don’t know his identity. Another source who has put in a long time has assured me his alibi is airtight. I believe that. I just don’t believe the GJ3 are involved. What possible motive would they have? Plus the notion they were tasked with offing these women doesn’t make any sense. Just don’t.

If I was protecting my “dope empire” or whatever, I sure would get professionals who knew what they were doing. Not three guys just out of the slammer. That would be very unwise, if you ask me.

I just don’t believe the GJ3 are involved. What possible motive would they have?
With out open records to the GJ we may never know .
I will offer this , when sending a case to the GJ you have to have some probable cause .
You can’t just make a referral saying “ some bad guys were in the area might have done it “.
And bc the jury declined to true bill them
Dosen’t mean they’re innocent , just that particular jury didn’t believe there was enough evidence . Jury’s aren’t perfect & make mistakes .

IF , they were riding around spfd partying that night and saw the girls driving home , is why I’d still like to know if there was Any evidence they made any stops from Battlefield back to Delmar ? Stopped for gas before leaving early for WW? Cigs ? Bathroom ? We know it was a Long night , probably exhausted after getting denied staying at the Kirby’s & Suzie already wasn’t feeling well .
Based on media photos the cars were processed at the house & not taken to a Lab. If this is incorrect someone feel free to make a correction here .

Where is this DNA information coming from? I think you are mistaken.

Well Said :)

Nobody on here knows what really happened or it would be solved.
What is your opinion of a single culprit? There were at least two different serial killers loose in Missouri at the time. One is on death row now. Also, there were two other abductions that took place only 90 miles from delmar house. one was in Clinton, Missouri on April 4, 1991 and the other was in Pea Ridge, Arkansas on November 18, 2006.

What is your opinion of a single culprit? There were at least two different serial killers loose in Missouri at the time. One is on death row now. Also, there were two other abductions that took place only 90 miles from delmar house. one was in Clinton, Missouri on April 4, 1991 and the other was in Pea Ridge, Arkansas on November 18, 2006.

Not a single perp, a double. Twins who drove a van like multiple witnesses saw Suzanne in.

Going by what the profiler said I don’t believe one person pulled this off.

they went by the total sum of evidence they had and they believed at least one person was known to the women. It was multiple people as well.

There fingerprints weren't there. They have been ruled out as suspects by everyone but Asher who seems to enjoy creating drama on crime shows. Even he said that their fingerprints weren't their on People Investigates.
I'm calling BS on that.
Webb didn’t rule them out. Nor King. Nor Moore. And Owen opened up the possibility that the earlier “players” need to be looked at again in 2002 articles......

When the deputy attorney general says grave robbers aren’t cleared......I believe him. Not forum people who befriend their wives..

I looked very closely at the Hammond abduction. I’ll be repetitious but let me make a couple of points.

The first would be the alleged transmission failure. Just off the top of my head that sounds “fishy” to me. Her boyfriend evidently is telling us that he was chasing after this pickup with the flying fish. That is plausible, I suppose. I wonder if the police took that transmission to be inspected to see if it was actually locked up inside. That should be easily determined. If the thrust washers inside the presumed manual transmission were worn or disintegrated it would be possible to have the transmission lock up and fail. If it was an automatic, the only parts that could fail would be the shift selector or the torque converter. If evidence was not found, I would opine that someone has some “splaining” to do.

Let us assume the transmission story checked out. Well.... I provided the Clinton police department with a very viable suspect, a “creepy” handyman who drove such a truck with the flying fish in the back window. Was he ever checked out? I’d lay odds that was filed away and forgotten.

Then there was the very sad case of Cheryl Kenney who was abducted from the convenience store and presumably murdered. This happened not that much different time wise. One might extrapolate that there may be a connection of sorts.

The commonality of these other murders and the 3MW have one similarity. They all took place near Kansas state. If there was a young roving predator he would be looking for vulnerable young women to satisfy his lust. And if he lived near Kansas, he would likely know where to hide the bodies.

But I would start with the Hammonds murder. That vehicle should have been checked out thoroughly. If the transmission story was a hoax, then there is one obvious suspect.

The Kenney murder is so sad as her son begged the authorities to work the case. I really felt for him.

Recla was in the house before..
No one said he wasn't ever there. I'm wondering where you heard DNA was left behind. Also you seem to be implying it is sinister. If you are just assuming that because he was there his DNA should be found remember this happened in 1992. You needed larger samples of DNA then. It's not like touch DNA now. Asher said Mike and Dusty's finger prints weren't in the house. Do you know the extent of forensics tests LE did?

No one said he wasn't ever there. I'm wondering where you heard DNA was left behind. Also you seem to be implying it is sinister. If you are just assuming that because he was there his DNA should be found remember this happened in 1992. You needed larger samples of DNA then. It's not like touch DNA now. Asher said Mike and Dusty's finger prints weren't in the house. Do you know the extent of forensics tests LE did?
Any and everyone DNA combed from the house was saved. im certain Recla’s prints and DNA are there given how recent he was at the house prior to abduction.......and not to mention the fact that they found fibers and less than an 8th of an 8th of a gram of Carnahan’s DNA to convict him 25 yrs later n that was in the mid 80s.. one can deduce from that that they prob have enough to prove he was there...... im not saying he was on june 7 and the corrupted crime scene by innocent children and teenagers and worried parents mean theyll need more to convict

were other graverobbers in the house ? only a few know yes or no

the women were manhandled out of the house to a second controllable site.... you can take that one to the bank

I looked very closely at the Hammond abduction. I’ll be repetitious but let me make a couple of points.

The first would be the alleged transmission failure. Just off the top of my head that sounds “fishy” to me. Her boyfriend evidently is telling us that he was chasing after this pickup with the flying fish. That is plausible, I suppose. I wonder if the police took that transmission to be inspected to see if it was actually locked up inside. That should be easily determined. If the thrust washers inside the presumed manual transmission were worn or disintegrated it would be possible to have the transmission lock up and fail. If it was an automatic, the only parts that could fail would be the shift selector or the torque converter. If evidence was not found, I would opine that someone has some “splaining” to do.

Let us assume the transmission story checked out. Well.... I provided the Clinton police department with a very viable suspect, a “creepy” handyman who drove such a truck with the flying fish in the back window. Was he ever checked out? I’d lay odds that was filed away and forgotten.

Then there was the very sad case of Cheryl Kenney who was abducted from the convenience store and presumably murdered. This happened not that much different time wise. One might extrapolate that there may be a connection of sorts.

The commonality of these other murders and the 3MW have one similarity. They all took place near Kansas state. If there was a young roving predator he would be looking for vulnerable young women to satisfy his lust. And if he lived near Kansas, he would likely know where to hide the bodies.

But I would start with the Hammonds murder. That vehicle should have been checked out thoroughly. If the transmission story was a hoax, then there is one obvious suspect.

The Kenney murder is so sad as her son begged the authorities to work the case. I really felt for him.
i think Kinney was someone who knew her and Hammond was a stalker of hers....... both unrelated to 3mw where circumstances and environments were much different. Including g bigger town with more witness potential

the string of US-54 proxy abductions were an epidemic at the time that was constructed out of opportunity and means and access.....jmo....isolated highway convenient stores were targets of robbery more than most types.... rapist stalkers cruising operate similarly.. security not as tight like today. No cameras and MSHP patrols have quadrupled since 1992 on that particular highway

Any and everyone DNA combed from the house was saved. im certain Recla’s prints and DNA are there given how recent he was at the house prior to abduction.......and not to mention the fact that they found fibers and less than an 8th of an 8th of a gram of Carnahan’s DNA to convict him 25 yrs later n that was in the mid 80s.. one can deduce from that that they prob have enough to prove he was there...... im not saying he was on june 7 and the corrupted crime scene by innocent children and teenagers and worried parents mean theyll need more to convict

were other graverobbers in the house ? only a few know yes or no

the women were manhandled out of the house to a second controllable site.... you can take that one to the bank

The very very recent 180 on being friends? Helps cover the bases.

HOW TO SOLVE A CASE 101 --- YOU POSTED ABOUT CHERYL KENNY , AND HER SON LEFT BEHIND FROM 1991 WHO WAS RAISED BY HIS STEP DAD A MISSING LINK M.C. MEMBER , ...BUT A SINGLE LINK FROM ANY OF THE OTHER MISSING WOMEN EVEN CHERYL KENNY TO THESE 3 ( SUZY -STACY, AND CHERYL ) , BLOWS YOUR SINGLE ABDUCTOR THEORY TO HELL , ..SO DRUMROLL PLEASE RICKY DYKES NEPHEW LARRY ROBERTS IS HER SONS FATHER , THEY ATTENDED SCKOOL TOGETHER IN ELDORADO SPRINGS

Last edited:
GERALD CARNAHANS , INVOLVEMENT , ----first he was dating sheryl levitt , this is according to the boyfriend of suzy , and even confirmed up to three nights before the abduction , suzy reportedly felt ill at ease around carnahan , reports thats he watched her and leared , and spoke nasty to her , her boyfriends statement is on file at the police dept. , he confirms he reported it , ...gerald carnahan of course is more famous for the killing of jackie johns and is serving life for that , a three year sentence for trying to abduct heather starkey of kickapoo highschool same as suzy and stacy , and then theres debbie lewis , abducted and killed , and her car staged the same as jackies , purse on seat , door open , keys in the car , debbies father stated that debbie was dating carnahan , and then the disappearence and murder of kellie anne workman as she mowed the cemetary , only 3 weeks prior starting her first job , at the dogwood store owned by terry walker , whose family had the horse barn next to the auction barn where jackie johns worked ,gerald carnahan was reportedly at the dogwood store that day , the statement given by a lineman .

tomorrow gerald carnahans own words , as he spoke of raping suzy and what happened , --this confirms steve garrisons report of the drunken orgy , at the creek , and police search of pierson creek from pierson cave to the west , they searched for clothing , and or blood ,carnahans statement was rePorted to police and is in that giant file , and DIFFERENT SEARCHERS , INTERVIEWING DIFFERENT PERSONS FOUND THE SAME STATEMENT , SO UNIQUE THAT , AND UNUSUAL THAT ITS PROFOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288