Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png

I actually spent the time and read the Pattisville/Atty. P/Atty BM and Atty Weinstein closing argument documents twice.

Then, I started to write a factually based post about some of the issues at hand and then questioned seriously whether it was even worth the time given that YET AGAIN the Civil Case (like the Family Court case before it) is tainted with untruths and shaded truths IMO (and as clearly documented by Atty Weinstein in his brilliantly crafted motion) by Fd.

To see ongoing mistruths/shaded truths and outright lying from a Defendant under oath is something that I am having a lot of difficulty with as we watch the CT Courts operate. Taking the oath to tell the truth and the WHOLE TRUTH when on the stand is a fundamental aspect of the US judicial system and it seems Fd simply doesn't care as he seems to have his own delusional understanding of the truth. I do very much wonder whether Fd has the ability to tell truth from lie? I think Judge Heller also questioned Fd's ability to tell the truth and so she ruled accordingly in Family Court. I hope Judge Noble take a tip from Judge Heller and rules accordingly in the Civil Case. I also wonder whether Fd is simply a pathological liar? IDK but truth at best is a convenient concept in the mind of Fd IMO.

So, rather than a factual post I found a holiday oriented picture which IMO summarises the situation in the Civil Court testimony of Fd and the farcical closing motion put forward by Pattisville on behalf of FD.

Happy Holidays to ALL HERE!

throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png throneoflies.png

MOO

I am drained, just reading through all the ongoing ugly tactics employed by FD, NP and group.
Surely, there will be a major 'meltdown' and GF and kids will benefit.

The Justice for Jennifer is a long time coming, with FD and MT carrying on with their lives.
I am waiting for the 'stop': around the next corner, or is it 'the straw that broke the camel's back'.
What will it be?
MOO.

there is a term in psychology i thinks it's projection. it postulates that what people criticize in others are thing that they can't stand about themselves. i think NP is projecting on GF the issue of draining FD of his money. NP is just "milking" FD so bad that it's a testament to how stupid FD is.
I just hope that FD is running out of resources. The Golden Goose is gone. At some point he has to hit rock bottom and I hope it is very soon.

and rock bottom includes this rock:

images

Bigger 'Justice for Jennifer' rocks in New Canaan

I just hope that FD is running out of resources. The Golden Goose is gone. At some point he has to hit rock bottom and I hope it is very soon.
MOO Agree .The response of “team pattisville” to the civil suit is a sickening summary of FD’s scams and lies and shows how desperate these attys are to get paid. They don’t care that their client is lying , they don’t care about the future of the five children,they don’t mind sacrificing their own dignity by representing fd, their only concern is what FD now owes them.
Also worried that both fd and mt have family members with them and none of these people have shown any concern about Jennifer’s suffering and the hiding of her remains. I hope that they aren’t all plotting and planning more danger by encouraging fd and mt to continue lying and continue their scams to steal from GF and the children. I pray the courts will put an end to the fear that GF and the children have to live with every day by arresting the people responsible for torturing and murdering Jennifer and so cruelly hiding her body.

Oh, Paleeze. What A Sleaze.

Absolutely Another way to Circumvent the No Contact Order and speak to JFd's children.

IF the Farbers owed Fd, then why did he wait over two years of the Civil Case to bring that point up AT the Civil Trial?

Again, What A Sleaze. What A Sleeze. What A Sleeze.

Do you guys think that Fd has been told by council to Not dress in his designer clothing and shoes, so that he does not 'look' like the epitome of a person of wealth with which he aspires to be? You know, so that he looks more like the average person in CT? Tainting the Jury pool and saying that he is just a regular guy who has been accused of things he know he did and did not do?

IMO.

WOW! I haven't been here in a while - my son got married, work insanely busy, and now Christmas. I've been trying to keep up, though, reading though the posts. However, I just had to come when I saw this. I was wrapping gifts and when I saw a snippet of FD's interview.

Absolutely unbelievable. How does this not violate the gag order? He smirked and had a sinister smile when asked about Jennifer. He looked like the cat who just swallowed the canary. This man is pure evil in my book. I pray justice comes quickly.

Ahh, he thinks of his children every morning. Sweet. A dedicated, full-time-Dad, even when they’re out of his sight ;)

He stumbled at that part, actually. He says something like, “I think of my children every morning.” (Eyes dart down and to his right). “That’s who I think of.”

Fotis Dulos in national interview hopes Jennifer Dulos case ‘will be over soon’
Fotis Dulos said in a national interview with Fox News that he has a “doughnut in his heart” because he has no information about how his five children are doing

Wellllllll…..The Stamford Advocate has stepped right in line with good 'ole NP's demands...more FD coverage! A national forum for information that was contained in the earlier coverage of the civil trial. You can't polish the image of someone who so refuses to speak to LE to help locate his WIFE or interview with them to explain his whereabouts on May 24, 2019. He has no concern for his children, if he won't assist in locating their mother....

Oh, wait...what's his reason? He wants a jury to decide...one that has been influenced by this "teddy bear" image of a nice guy, not one who probably was lying in wait in Jennifer's garage to end her life. Guess he has an interesting way of balancing the books.

And, shame on the news stations that agree to these watered down sound bites to help the defense. Clicks and views shouldn't be more important than justice. Don't allow him air time if he has nothing new to say.

MOO IMO

Such in interesting statement "He was a board of trustees in one person." Trustees are appointed to ensure the best interest of all stakeholders in all management decisions and considering that HF was the major stakeholder, of course he was going to be actively involved in all ForeGroup ventures, especially having a fatherly and business acumen instinct that FD was incapable. FD's delusion kicks in again! He's thinking HF was a mentor to him, but, IMO, HF was focused on the health of the company and his investment in the company because he had every reason to feel uneasy about who was steering the ship with his cargo!

Such in interesting statement "He was a board of trustees in one person." Trustees are appointed to ensure the best interest of all stakeholders in all management decisions and considering that HF was the major stakeholder, of course he was going to be actively involved in all ForeGroup ventures, especially having a fatherly and business acumen instinct that FD was incapable. FD's delusion kicks in again! He's thinking HF was a mentor to him, but, IMO, HF was focused on the health of the company and his investment in the company because he had every reason to feel uneasy about who was steering the ship with his cargo!
And in the end...the ship went down...taking it's precious cargo with it...he needs to be arrested!!!

H
He should be speaking from a prison cell so that his children cannot be physically harmed by him and the public will be safe. Who knows what he and his sister are planning next? To FD: If you loved your children FD you shouldn’t have murdered their mother. And if you really loved your children you wouldn’t have wasted all that money on trips with your mistress while Jennifer stayed home and cared for the children and tried to protect them from your abuse. And you should not have taken advantage of your father in law who tried to help you. You should have run your business honestly. And If you loved and cared about Jennifer’s children you would quit harassing their poor grandmother and allow them to have peace. Any newspaper or TV station that would risk their reputation by giving you air time or printing an interview with you must be desperate or getting paid by your team or maybe they are laughing at the idiot with the doughnut in his heart. Who is going to speak for Jennifer who was murdered and her body hidden denying her mother and children to grieve and bury their beloved daughter and mother? And the fact that this is a holy holiday time that you and your “team” chose to do this proves again how much you enjoy being cruel and torturing your children and mother in law. The public wants truth and justice for Jennifer and we will stand up for her and not forget her and what you did to her. MOO. ( I promised myself I was going to get my work done today and then I saw this interview and thought when have FD and his team ever been silent? The only person that is silent is Poor Jennifer because she is dead and unable to defend herself).

Wellllllll…..The Stamford Advocate has stepped right in line with good 'ole NP's demands...more FD coverage! A national forum for information that was contained in the earlier coverage of the civil trial. You can't polish the image of someone who so refuses to speak to LE to help locate his WIFE or interview with them to explain his whereabouts on May 24, 2019. He has no concern for his children, if he won't assist in locating their mother....

Oh, wait...what's his reason? He wants a jury to decide...one that has been influenced by this "teddy bear" image of a nice guy, not one who probably was lying in wait in Jennifer's garage to end her life. Guess he has an interesting way of balancing the books.

And, shame on the news stations that agree to these watered down sound bites to help the defense. Clicks and views shouldn't be more important than justice. Don't allow him air time if he has nothing new to say.

MOO IMO
Quotes from SA article

Carrie Luft Statement in response to Fd Fox Interview:

“As we face this first holiday season without Jennifer, our sole focus is on creating a safe and joyous Christmas for her five children rather than to litigate this case through the media,” family friend Carrie Luft said in a statement issued to Fox News.

Quotes from SA article:

“Mr. Dulos makes a lot of claims, none of which are true,” attorney Richard Weinstein, representing Gloria Farber, said in statement to Fox News. “Mr. Dulos’ credibility is lacking, he manipulated the financial statements and played with the numbers. His own documents and tax returns reveal he owes $1.740 million. We believe we have produced enough evidence to win our case and await the judge's decision."

According to arrest warrants, police believe Fotis Dulos was “lying in wait” when Jennifer Dulos arrived home from dropping off their children at school in New Canaan at around 8:05 a.m. May 24.

Police said two people resembling Fotis Dulos and his former girlfriend Michelle Troconis were captured on video in Hartford later that night around the time Jennifer Dulos was reported missing.

The man police contend is Fotis Dulos was seen on the videos dumping bags that were later determined to contain his wife’s blood and clothing, the warrants said.

A separate arrest warrant said Fotis Dulos and Troconis also took a red Toyota Tacoma pickup truck belonging to a Fore Group employee to a car wash in the days after the disappearance. Police said in the warrant that they believe Fotis Dulos drove the truck to New Canaan the morning his wife vanished.

Fotis Dulos also urged the employee to remove the seats, which he did but turned them over to investigators who found Jennifer Dulos’ blood on one of them, according to the warrant.

Fotis Dulos will appear in Stamford Superior Court in the criminal cases on Jan. 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23