GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale 1029UMGA, 50-70, w/ photo of young girl, Dec'80

If indeed this is all correct then our John Doe could be a mr Whitworth!!

Lucy's husband appears to have been Clifford Whitworth, who she is buried next to. Strange no mention in Pam's obit.

I see a divorce under the name Clifford Whitworth in the same town in 1964. This could be around when she married him (Pam around 15).

So Pam's father is still unknown. I could see a scenario where she found out later and tried to keep in touch, and would not report him missing.

Still a long shot. Just not finding any excluding facts yet. Thought I would by now.

Lucy's husband appears to have been Clifford Whitworth, who she is buried next to. Strange no mention in Pam's obit.

I see a divorce under the name Clifford Whitworth in the same town in 1964. This could be around when she married him (Pam around 15).

So Pam's father is still unknown. I could see a scenario where she found out later and tried to keep in touch, and would not report him missing.

Still a long shot. Just not finding any excluding facts yet. Thought I would by now.
Is it an actual grave? I mean not an empty one they sometimes have if there's no body but they want a grave.

I've been researching this case a bit. I found a Pam and Dwight from the Texas area who had a child that, from what I can tell, has a quite similar jawline, hair color, and eye color as the girl in the photo. Her date of birth would also be fairly fitting for the picture if it was taken when she was 4 years old (mid-70s). I submitted it to FCME. Probably a long shot, but I thought it was an interesting find.

I can't find Pam's parents or Dwight's parents on Ancestry though, so I hit a brick wall in that regard.

I've been researching this case a bit. I found a Pam and Dwight from the Texas area who had a child that, from what I can tell, has a quite similar jawline, hair color, and eye color as the girl in the photo. Her date of birth would also be fairly fitting for the picture if it was taken when she was 4 years old (mid-70s). I submitted it to FCME. Probably a long shot, but I thought it was an interesting find.

I can't find Pam's parents or Dwight's parents on Ancestry though, so I hit a brick wall in that regard.
Can you message me their details?

And Pam and Dwight might be siblings. But I still hope that this Pam and Dwight are the right ones. I mean Pam Gibson

"Nothing new
much. Both
had ___illins
HA HA really"

Above excerpt from the note. Another thing that probably doesnt matter, but going to mention anyways, because you never know.

I found a site that allows you to put in a series of letters and return all words that start with, contain, or end with that series. I did that with "illins" above, and only one type of word returned ending with that series: penicillins or some variation of antibiotic. This was the only possibility.

ILLINS Words - Words That End With ILLINS - Word Finder

"Both had ...something... -illins" may refer to two persons having some illness that needed antibiotics.

Like I said, maybe not super important, but sometimes it's the little things.

Last edited:
Above excerpt from the note. Another thing that probably doesnt matter, but going to mention anyways, because you never know.

I found a site that allows you to put in a series of letters and return all words that start with, contain, or end with that series. I did that with "illins" above, and only one type of word returned ending with that series: penicillins or some variation of antibiotic. This was the only possibility.

ILLINS Words - Words That End With ILLINS - Word Finder

"Both had ...something... -illins" may refer to two persons having some illness that needed antibiotics.

Like I said, maybe not super important, but sometimes it's the little things.
Oh that is super interesting! The only other thing I can think of is if it's a gerund (ing) that has been shortened to a more colloquial form. Like both had creme fillins or steak grillins (yeah, I'm hungry right now). This was before people said they were chillin or illin so fillin was the first thought that I had. ;)

Great additional info. Thanks
I think we have to find more information within this letter
I agree with Bitofhope it may be that daughter Pam is also giving news about her father’s dog, she may be keeping while he is travelling for work. Look at the last lines. Dog may be dwight indeed, this I do. It find a stupid thoght at all!!!!
We should not forget about the ticket from Florida.

Found these links with a photo of part of letter and the other card with a phone number, with additional info from Coroner’s office (egGrayhound bus ticket marked “Panama City”)

Fulton County John Doe (1980)

GAM801219

I don’t know to you, but to me the signature looks more like
“Love, Pam Y ....” which in spanish means “and”
I do not see a plus sign nor a “T”. Could this be maybe sth to consider.

Also, “HR Bow...” could be a name has anyone looked into this?

I think we have to find more information within this letter
I agree with Bitofhope it may be that daughter Pam is also giving news about her father’s dog, she may be keeping while he is travelling for work. Look at the last lines. Dog may be dwight indeed, this I do. It find a stupid thoght at all!!!!
We should not forget about the ticket from Florida.

Found these links with a photo of part of letter and the other card with a phone number, with additional info from Coroner’s office (egGrayhound bus ticket marked “Panama City”)

Fulton County John Doe (1980)

GAM801219

I don’t know to you, but to me the signature looks more like
“Love, Pam Y ....” which in spanish means “and”
I do not see a plus sign nor a “T”. Could this be maybe sth to consider.

Also, “HR Bow...” could be a name has anyone looked into this?

Indeed, the last sentence in the letter made me think Dwight could be his dog. Maybe she is talking about her cat (cat + etc.) and the dog had to get used to each other (they both had....something ...illins) but he is behaving now. I still can't find a logical word thinking about the cat/dog situation. Maybe somebody else can.

This cubby hole, did he make some kind of sheltered place in the bushes? I'm not familiair with that word.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back