TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I do not care that some loser comes out of the woodwork and claims paternity. There is no legal ground to refuse to return a child to their legal parents because some random dude says he might be the dad. It seems like a serious abuse of power to decide they need to DNA test and determine paternity and then make sure they have what they need to take care of her. Um, why? They didn't do that with her or any other baby who left the hospital. Her family doesn't deserve this just because someone decided to murder her mom and steal her. We know her family had nothing to do with it. It makes me sick.

Babies are aware when they are separated from their mom and family. All the latest research shows they know so much more than we'd think. And being separated is traumatizing. This is unnecessary trauma for Margo. She deserves to be with people she knows even if it's not her mom.
Respectfully, how do you know he's a loser? OR, that he's not the father. We're all waiting for this info. If this young man thinks he MAY be the bio dad to the baby, he has EVERY right to know for certain. What if he fears that someone is a hothead, and may not treat his offspring with patience and love? We know nothing of this man other than his pursuing his right to know.

Some loser? What the hell is wrong with you? On the off chance the baby is his, he deserves his child. You have no idea the inner workings of Heidi, Shane, and this other man's lives. Stop spewing hate. He's a family friend by the way, and he is hurting too. And he was going to get paternity results before Heidi even died because he knew it could be his. SC is not the only person in this huge tragic mess who has lost and suffered. BE KIND.
Do you have a link to all of this? Thanks!

This is ridiculous. What would they do if there were infertility issues and the parents used donors?
Wow, never even thought of that. Of course that isn't the case here, but wow, what would LE do if that was the case, or if a suspect in a kidnapping situation like this one claimed that reproductive technology was the reason their DNA did not match the baby they claim is theirs? I'm sure it could all be sorted out through medical records, but I bet the hypothetical rescued baby in that cluster of a situation would be in foster care a hell of a lot longer than baby M has been, yikes.

"She's fine, happy and healthy," said Tiffani Butler with the Department of Family and Protective Services.
DFPS said a DNA test is often done in these cases.
"We do ask for DNA to be tested to make sure that the people who are coming forward and saying that they're relatives are actually relatives," explained Butler.
Mother of murdered Austin mom on suspected killer: 'I was uneasy with her'

Respectfully, how do you know he's a loser? OR, that he's not the father. We're all waiting for this info. If this young man thinks he MAY be the bio dad to the baby, he has EVERY right to know for certain. What if he fears that someone is a hothead, and may not treat his offspring with patience and love? We know nothing of this man other than his pursuing his right to know.
That would open up a whole can of worms if he was, huh? Because then CPS would have to see if the DNA daddy, who is this other dude if fit to be her father and can take care of her. Criminal record, temper tantrums, CPS involvement with other children, abuse of any kind. FWIK

IMO she is an evil Sociopath. A Sociopath who kills. I'm sticking with what my gut tells me. Unless something comes forth to convince me otherwise.

Female Psychopaths/Sociopaths are pretty rare. They are like the 1% of the 1% of the US population that may have an Anti Social Personality Disorder. A woman who most likely was a sociopath was Sante Kimes, who murdered a couple people with her son, Kenny Kimes.

I don't know Magen Fieramusca behavioral issues, I think she may have some mental health issues like depression or anxiety, given some of her traffic tickets were most likely from negligence, (some of them were pretty serious) plus her mannerisms in Traffic Court.

One has to have an Anti Personality Disorder to be a serial killer, but those with an Anti Social Personality Disorder doesn't mean they will kill, but they can have no empathy of others, (felines are sociopaths by nature, which doesn't mean your cat is a monster, they just can feel much empathy), for doing what they enjoy, like petty crimes. There is still not enough out there to get a firm judgment on Magen's Behavior. I don't even know if she strangled her best friend, Heidi, or she got someone else to murder Heidi.

Sociopaths also have a difficult time maintaining friendships and relationships, given they can't show empathy for others, which makes it difficult for long term relationships. They have no qualms in getting what they want if someone is standing in the way. However, there has to be a long pattern by Magen showing this behavior. More information will come out about Magen. Her friendships, her relationships, her mannerisms will be made public to get a better picture of her behavior throughout the years and why she is accused of this heinous crime of kidnapping and possibly murdering her best friend.

Last edited:
OK, I have to say it’s a little ridiculous some of these mandates are because if Heidi hadn’t been kidnapped and murdered and Margo taken away, CPS wouldn’t give a rat’s butt if Shane had any kind of criminal record or prior involvement with CPS.

In AZ, they gave my ex son-in-law temp custody of my 14 year old granddaughter when he spent 3 1/2 years in prison, and had prior involvement with CPS. No DNA test was ever performed to see if she was his daughter. IME
@Seajay, you don't think that CPS has an obligation to make sure that SC has the ability/skills, willingness, temperment and financial means to take care of 2 children (including an infant)?

I'm trying to understand if you are advocating that custody of an infant be given to an individual with possibly no ability to take care of said child?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288