Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a ditty for BG:

"LE is checking their list, and checking it twice
Gonna find out who's been naughty or nice
LE - just might be knocking -
on your door!"

To the rest of us: be merry & celebrate: for all those who have passed & cannot join us, though, I've no doubt in spirit: they do

Merry Christmas :)
edit: btw: feel free to do a better job, like, rhyming & all that hullabaloo, lol ;)

Wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season with lots of love. God Bless the German and Williams families and friends. May you find peace.

Thank you for this lovely post I wish you all the same. I really wish we could get a Christmas miracle for the girl’s families and law enforcement and get this monster behind bars.

The banner dates from at least March 22, 2017 per a websleuth’s post that I can’t simply reply to by way of referring to it. Perhaps indeed she simply thought it was cool. In retrospect, it’s like the bridge photo Abby’s Mom took several years earlier...chilling given the later circumstances. Oracle of Delphi...absolutely chilling.

Attachments

• 57FF4438-40C0-4AC3-BA32-5183E0F22B4A.jpeg
    57FF4438-40C0-4AC3-BA32-5183E0F22B4A.jpeg
    84.8 KB · Views: 275
Last edited:
I remember seeing a picture of Libby and CP at a pizza place or arcade on Libby's (12 years young) twitter less than a year ago.

The banner for her current twitter page was also featured on another website of the name it featured until today. I saw it last night when searching a certain person. It was the banner on their eponymous website. Now there is high-polish media with bad acting on the website in question.

The banner dates to November 2017 on the wayback machine. Libby’s Twitter website (that one) was not imaged prior to that, so not clear of the date of origin of the banner, although it cannot be located anywhere else on the public internet using an image search. It is interesting that although the banner appears to be a good Rorschach test, most of us who looked at it see the Shack or other structure on the right, a man’s face on the left and the cloven hoof. I’ve inserted an image of the cover of the book for comparison. Whoever created the banner on Libby’s Twitter was talented.

also Artemis is the goddess of young girls, animals, and women during childbirth.

Several more things about the ancients.
1) Agamemnon, the father of Iphigenia, was supposed to sacrifice her by hitting her in the heart (chest) with the special knife. Not because he was the father, but because as the leader of the Danaans, he was also the chief priest. So he killed her (or she was moved to Taurus, whoever believes what)

2) now that you mentioned the pagans, I would like to see the photo of the clearing where the girls were found. I traveled to Greece, to Sparta; the altar of Artemis Orthia was closed, but I managed to make the photo via the mesh. It used to be an altar, but now looks more like a clearing. Would be interesting to compare.

ETA: Artemis required Iphigenia as the sacrifice because (forgot who) killed a doe dedicated to Artemis. So she did not provide the wind to the Greeks until she’d get the virgin. She was always depicted with a doe.

I remember seeing a picture of Libby and CP at a pizza place or arcade on Libby's (12 years young) twitter less than a year ago.

The banner for her current twitter page was also featured on another website of the name it featured until today. I saw it last night when searching a certain person. It was the banner on their eponymous website. Now there is high-polish media with bad acting on the website in question.

That is interesting. There was no pizza place photo showing March 2017, none November 2017 per the Wayback Machine and nothing showing today.

As far as your other comment, I understand you to mean the banner image came from another website and was removed in the last 24 hours. I don’t understand why my image search 24 hours ago wouldn’t have shown that site. It generally shows other sizes if the image is the same and located in the public domain. The search specifically came back with the statement ‘no other image sizes found.’

Last edited:
I truly admire how dedicated this group is to Abby and Libby. Every single post is a tribute to these girls and everyone's determination to help the family in any way possible.

Wishing great health and happiness to all of you WS'ers for this holiday season and moving into 2020, and especially for the Williams and German families.

I hope that Becky's health improves greatly, and that news of an arrest arrives in a breaking headline very soon.

Peace to you all
#todayistheday

I truly admire how dedicated this group is to Abby and Libby. Every single post is a tribute to these girls and everyone's determination to help the family in any way possible.

Wishing great health and happiness to all of you WS'ers for this holiday season and moving into 2020, and especially for the Williams and German families.

I hope that Becky's health improves greatly, and that news of an arrest arrives in a breaking headline very soon.

Peace to you all
#todayistheday
Thank you! Same to you!! Happy Holidays All!!

also Artemis is the goddess of young girls, animals, and women during childbirth.

Unlike her twin brother Apollo (who was very local), Artemis was revered differently by different tribes. When they merged, so did her cults.

In Sparta alone, there were at least two well-known. Artemis in Limnai, the patroness of childbearing, and the small, dark, bloodthirsty Orthia, whose cult probably came from the North with Dorian migration and merged with the local one.

Every city has own Artemis, and not to forget the resplendent one in Ephesus, whose temple was the 7th wonder of the world and whose cult included sacred (temple) prostitution.

Last edited:
Yea what do you make of that? Do you think the girls may have been walking toward him, trying to pass, and he cuts in front of them? He wasn't that close to the end of the bridge at that point, so why would he be moving across to his left so suddenly?

All MOO:
I think he was cutting Abby off from getting to end of the bridge, an separating her from Libby as well.
I think she wasn't that far ahead of him and he could close the distance in about 5 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla