MN MN - Joshua Guimond, 20, Collegeville, 9 Nov 2002 - #2

I am almost 100% certain Sheriff Sanner never authorized any of his minions to interview any monk during the beginning of this case, and most probably never. Anyone care to correct me, I would love to know.

Attachments

• Woll. Sheriff Discussion 1.PNG
    Woll. Sheriff Discussion 1.PNG
    580.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Woll. Sheriff Discussion 2.PNG
    Woll. Sheriff Discussion 2.PNG
    431.5 KB · Views: 62
  • Woll. Sheriff Discussion 3.PNG
    Woll. Sheriff Discussion 3.PNG
    236.2 KB · Views: 51
Hey guys I know that I keep pounding abd pounding on the water but I also understand it could be wrong. Just like with the Wetterling case I chose a lead and stick ith it, wby? because I wanted that possibility drained to its core. And we did just that, we kept looking at the driveway and the tire tracks and footprints, I wouldn't let up on DR until he was cleared or convicted. Even though I was wrong in the end I always felt like what I was doing was beneficial to that case. It got people looking harder at other things, but the main thing is we just kept the conversation alive and kicking. I'm going to continue to do that here until we break this case in half and solve it. Also I want to admit that other people besides me like Dark Jodo and Corrupt2thecore are the kind of guys that we need to solve this. They are actually putting real work into this case as to where I just try to keep it moving. Thank you for everyones involvement here and please do join us.

Hey guys I know that I keep pounding abd pounding on the water but I also understand it could be wrong. Just like with the Wetterling case I chose a lead and stick ith it, wby? because I wanted that possibility drained to its core. And we did just that, we kept looking at the driveway and the tire tracks and footprints, I wouldn't let up on DR until he was cleared or convicted. Even though I was wrong in the end I always felt like what I was doing was beneficial to that case. It got people looking harder at other things, but the main thing is we just kept the conversation alive and kicking. I'm going to continue to do that here until we break this case in half and solve it. Also I want to admit that other people besides me like Dark Jodo and Corrupt2thecore are the kind of guys that we need to solve this. They are actually putting real work into this case as to where I just try to keep it moving. Thank you for everyones involvement here and please do join us.
I think it was jBrown finding the article on the child molester. Sher provided the means to find and it and Eloc Soul was the boots on the ground that followed the leads

You know, I'm no expert at analyzing interviews such as this (THANK YOU, CORRUPT2THECORE!!!), but the remarks I just read sounded like a convoluted, deliberately obtuse, confusing mess of a smokescreen for something not good. Only a true sociopathic narcissist would think another person of sound mind would believe such crap.

You know, I'm no expert at analyzing interviews such as this (THANK YOU, CORRUPT2THECORE!!!), but the remarks I just read sounded like a convoluted, deliberately obtuse, confusing mess of a smokescreen for something not good. Only a true sociopathic narcissist would think another person of sound mind would believe such crap.
------------------------
Just for clarification, I am talking about *Wollmering's reply*. Honestly, why could he not speak in simple terms. His words just sound like more cover ups, lies and bull$hit. Sorry, I am just so discouraged and disgusted about this case.

Which brings me to another question, for anyone who would care to answer it. There was so much some of us did not know about the Wetterling case. Thank God for the people who figured out how and where to look to finally get some clarity.

But with regard to Josh's case, do you think the sheriff's department has pertinent information of which we are not aware? Information that would assist in gaining insight and clarity into Josh's case? Or do you think they truly don't have anything at all that would point them into a particular direction. Thanks in advance.

------------------------
Just for clarification, I am talking about *Wollmering's reply*. Honestly, why could he not speak in simple terms. His words just sound like more cover ups, lies and bull$hit. Sorry, I am just so discouraged and disgusted about this case.

Which brings me to another question, for anyone who would care to answer it. There was so much some of us did not know about the Wetterling case. Thank God for the people who figured out how and where to look to finally get some clarity.

But with regard to Josh's case, do you think the sheriff's department has pertinent information of which we are not aware? Information that would assist in gaining insight and clarity into Josh's case? Or do you think they truly don't have anything at all that would point them into a particular direction. Thanks in advance.
If you have followed any cases on WS, you see when the perp was arrested, the LE had lots of info.

what is needed is someone to interview all pertinent people to get info. Roommates. Classmates. What was going on at that time.

People know things. It will require someone to go and get info and try to make sense of it

------------------------

Nobody here can give you an answer to your question. We can speculate is about all we can do.

My speculation is.... I think they may have pertinent information that gives them a good idea on where to look for answers. But as demonstrated in other investigations conducted by the SCSO, I question whether they have the intelligence, or maybe the drive to put these links together to get them where they need to go. After the facts on what they had on Heinrich came to light, they have a lot to prove to regain anybody's faith in their ability to conduct a thorough investigation. I should say most people anyway.... there will always be some sheep in the world.

In order to solve this case, I believe that if they find the person who killed Bruce, they'll find a trove of valuable information. I just now realized I might know where they need to look.

This is what I would expect from someone who teaches psychology. When speaking to someone like this you have to find the subject that throws him off of his game, something that upsets him and gets him mad. That's when a person like this would slip up and words come out without the thinking ahead and making sure that your words come out right. I recognize the way he speaks as someone with a high IQ. I recognize it because he speaks like myself.... in most regards anyway. As you can see in the email attached below to one of his students he's a twisted S.O.B. Other docs as I said show he can be an ornery S.O.B as well. I have neither of those traits. But in reading the documents in his file you'll see there were things that would set him off in a rage. Any good investigator would've befriended him, and then hit him with a question that would set him off. You can recognize he has an angry and quite possibly violent side in reading the released documents within his file.

However.... it's a little to late to talk to the fella now! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• BW RL Email.PNG
    BW RL Email.PNG
    304.9 KB · Views: 39
Ugh, just reading his email sends my blood pressure up! He was a pompous, Grade A jerk, at best, and a criminal and fiend at worst. Am I wrong to think that others on that campus recognized him for the ogre he was? I'm sure he loved the power and status that came with his position, and took full advantage of it to manipulate and lord over others. And -- I think someone this wicked could have associated with a criminal element outside of the campus. If he was involved in something nefarious, he could have had an accomplice. Here's a random thought that may have already been asked -- anyone think it might have been possible this man was planning on meeting someone in that locker room, and it turned out to be an ambush? His death just seemed so -- bloody. You know the thing about narcissists, they always presume that others see them as the superior being they believe themselves to be. When in fact there were and are people like Corrupt2theCore who always saw him for the sociopath he most likely was. Too bad he was still allowed to roam freely in spite of his known proclivities. It's shameful, really.

"In order to solve this case, I believe that if they find the person who killed Bruce, they'll find a trove of valuable information. I just now realized I might know where they need to look." Do you think if indeed he was involved in Josh's disappearance that he might have had help? I always wanted to open up an anonymous P.O. Box to solicit tips. I could almost see BW bragging to someone about his exploits -- how he got over on "the system" because he's so smart. He was sinister, in my opinion.

There is hope for transparency.. rbbm.
https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappen...-accused-of-sexually-abusing-minors-1.5400978
Dec 18, 2019
"After years of silence about sexual abusers within its ranks, one branch of the Catholic church in Canada says it's getting ready to name names.

The Jesuits of Canada, a religious order of the Catholic Church, has promised to release the names of all its priests who have been "credibly accused" of sexually abusing minors over the last 60 years by January 2021.

This is believed to be the first time a major religious order in Canada has promised a disclosure on this scale.

"Preparing to release names now at this point in the whole process, it would be our desire to not just respond with financial compensations, but really to move toward true reconciliation,"

This is so good to hear, and thank you for posting this news!! I know that attorney Jeff Anderson settled a number of lawsuits against St. John's back in 2011, but in the ensuing years, others have been filed. And I have a bad feeling that there are many other victims who just don't have it in them to come forward. In my opinion, the St. John's Abbot hides the truth behind the facade of his "priestly duties," when in fact, he may still be covering up many crimes. We may never know the truth, because apparently the law has not been applied to the church the same way it is applied to us regular folk. What's that saying, "absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Well I've taken all these posts and thoughts in but I don't feel anything and I'm just not there with an abduction completely. Josh leaves a card party at midnight alone and at random without clothing suitable enough for the weather. And with very rare mention he was at least slightly intoxicated if not over the edge. All someone at the party said is maybe he had a few, big deal. Well I've seen other stories and they end up with a body in the water or death from a fall. If you want to solve this case you can dig into wollmering but we shouldn't have stopped digging elsewhere.

I would not put anything past Wollmering, McDonald, Klassen or Ward to cover up details of a murder to protect the reputation of the school. They have done some shady stuff. It is time for St Johns to release information for this poor family. I still can't believe Stearns County is not working this case. (jbrown6876) Hi everyone.

Scot Radel disappeared from St Cloud bar on 2/2/06. His body was found in the Mississippi on 3/1/06 The date of the email is 3/5/06. who said "I would be $1 million that St Johns had nothing to do with his disappearance"? Interesting Wollmering and Klassen were talking about it.

I would not put anything past Wollmering, McDonald, Klassen or Ward to cover up details of a murder to protect the reputation of the school. They have done some shady stuff. It is time for St Johns to release information for this poor family. I still can't believe Stearns County is not working this case. (jbrown6876) Hi everyone.

I would include Andert to that list as well... On record he was the closest to the party.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back