GUILTY UK - Sandy Seagrave, 76, & Amy Appleton, 32, killed, man hurt at house, Sussex, Dec 2019 *Arrest*

RobinCAL

Reaction score
Two women killed and man hurt at house

Two women have been found dead and a man seriously hurt at a house in West Sussex.

The victims' bodies were discovered outside the property in Hazel Way, Crawley Down, while the man was found inside by police at about 10:20 GMT.
Detectives have arrested another man on suspicion of murder.

Earlier reports suggested a knife had been involved in the attack, but Sussex Police have since said "this is not a knife crime".

Anyone with information about the incident is asked to report online or call 101, quoting Operation Deanland, or ring Crimestoppers.

A 76-year-old 'Good Samaritan' was battered to death 'with her own walking stick', while trying to help her neighbour, 32, as she was attacked in the street.

The elderly victim, named locally as Sandra Seagrave, is believed to have intervened to try and stop a man attacking the other woman on Hazel Way in Crawley Down, West Sussex, at around 10.20am yesterday.

22595700-7820991-image-a-27_1577115808205.jpg

Ms Seagrave's heartbroken brother Dan Peckett, 84, said outside her house today: 'I'm going to miss her so much. I adored her. I kept in touch with her all the time on the phone.'

more at link

Man yelled 'I'm going to kill you' before 'mother and daughter' were beaten to death in Sussex | Daily Mail Online

December 28

A murder suspect remains on a life-support machine in hospital.

Sandy Seagrave, 76, and Amy Appleton, 32, were found dead in the street at Hazel Way, Crawley, last Sunday.

A 37-year-old man was discovered inside a property with serious injuries and was arrested on suspicion of murder. He is currently in a critical condition at the Royal Sussex County Hospital in Brighton.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...hine-hospital-following-deaths-two-women.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back