OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Harley Dilly was last seen at Port Clinton High School wearing maroon puffer jacket on Friday. The teen is reportedly 4 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 101 pounds.

Port Clinton teen reported missing

e8f48b2b-73cc-4407-8c92-ebf569580ae4-missingteen.jpg

Missing Youth UPDATE: Friends, our officers are continuing to investigate ANY and ALL leads involving Harley's disappearance.

WHEN he is located, WE will notify everyone here on our Facebook Page.

PLEASE stop posting that he has been located, unless WE the POLICE have actually notified you!

Our phone lines are busy enough without having to deal with “rumors”!

Thank you,

Chief Hickman

Port Clinton Police Department

All the missing posters / info say Harley is 4’9” and 101 lbs.

4’9” is unrealistically short for a 14 year old boy with no reported disabilities. (5’4” is average for boys and girls average 5’2” at that age) ?

Weird. Wonder if it’s being reported wrong?

All the missing posters / info say Harley is 4’9” and 101 lbs.

4’9” is unrealistically short for a 14 year old boy with no reported disabilities. (5’4” is average for boys and girls average 5’2” at that age) ?

Weird. Wonder if it’s being reported wrong?

He is 13. There were always several very short and slight boys in grades 9-12 when I attended high school. Some grew later and some stayed petite. JMO. I hope he was not object of bullying.

Searches have not yielded any clues so far. There are discrepancies in reporting the facts of the case. Some news articles say he was last seen at 7 a.m., and some say 3 p.m. So, either he made it to school, or he did not. That's a pretty big discrepancy. JMO.

This is fairly local to me. It is my understanding from local reports that he disappeared walking to school in the morning. He did NOT make it to school. My concern is that he is small for his age and if he was taken (I pray to God that's not true) they could have thought he was much younger than he is. Lake Erie's shoreline borders Port Clinton, there is a lot of water. PC is a relatively small town and pretty quiet in the winter. In the summer, it's a big tourist attraction with the Lake and Put-in-Bay area. I am SO concerned for this boy. If Harley's family is on here...was he depressed? Wanting to runaway? Problems? Bullying? Anything?

This is fairly local to me. It is my understanding from local reports that he disappeared walking to school in the morning. He did NOT make it to school. My concern is that he is small for his age and if he was taken (I pray to God that's not true) they could have thought he was much younger than he is. Lake Erie's shoreline borders Port Clinton, there is a lot of water. PC is a relatively small town and pretty quiet in the winter. In the summer, it's a big tourist attraction with the Lake and Put-in-Bay area. I am SO concerned for this boy. If Harley's family is on here...was he depressed? Wanting to runaway? Problems? Bullying? Anything?
So far there was no report of any problems. I know that day definitely was no problem. No reports of bullying. I am one of the people that went searching for him. I have met the family.

Searches have not yielded any clues so far. There are discrepancies in reporting the facts of the case. Some news articles say he was last seen at 7 a.m., and some say 3 p.m. So, either he made it to school, or he did not. That's a pretty big discrepancy. JMO.
He left the house at 6.50 never made it to school. Someone said they saw him riding a bike by bike path but his bike is broken. So it has not been confirmed if it was him or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member