Michael Jackson ~ new accuser files

Good lord. I hope each and every victim of Michel Jackson speaks out privately or publicly to get ongoing support for what they’ve endured. If they feel ok to speak publicly - anyone choosing to defend what’s blatantly obvious, obvious from decades of very public predatory behaviour and testimony by Jackson himself, with countless victims, shame on you.
Sexual abuse changes children’s entire outlook on life, debilitating emotional scaring. Life long.
I’m shocked each and every time a stan vouches for *the worlds most protected and loved peadophile* vomit

I believe that falsely accusing anyone of such crimes, especially when they are are deceased and unable to defend against the false allegations is a crime in itself. Of course, Michael Jackson can't be further hurt, or suffer through such baloney, but his children can, and are the victims of this ********.

The investigations are over. The trial is over. Michael Jackson's life is over. Isn't it time to move on?

Michel a paedophile, chose.. to bring his children into the world, yes his children are also victims in this, and this is solely their fathers fault. Not his victims for speaking publicly. How disturbing and distressing for his kids, yes they are victims of his too. I do feel empathy for them.
The investigations aren’t over, and likely won’t ever be. More of Jackson’s victims are out there.
something to consider is the effects on an entire family. The guilt and horror families endure of their child’s abuse is devastating. Later on The partners, wife’s of abuse survivors all have a shard of the emotional pain. Or live the emotional battle with victims of CSA. It’s an endless battle of pain.

Jackson has victims whom are still alive. So no we don’t just move on now this predator is dead.

FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/fbi-investigated-michael-jackson-for-10-years-1.853982

Michael Jackson Found Not Guilty On All Counts

In all these pages, hundreds of pages, many many hours of investigations... there's not one scrap of evidence that Michael Jackson ever did anything wrong, committed any crime... It's almost a vindication when you look at this. The FBI looked at all of these matters and said, 'There's nothing here.

FBI files on Michael Jackson - Wikipedia

Case Closed.

When I heard for the first time about all these accusations I was really surprised. I've always loved his music and I thought he was a good person...I knew he "loved" kids but I thought his love was...normal...if you know what I mean o_O

FBI investigated Michael Jackson for 10 years
https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/fbi-investigated-michael-jackson-for-10-years-1.853982

In all these pages, hundreds of pages, many many hours of investigations... there's not one scrap of evidence that Michael Jackson ever did anything wrong, committed any crime... It's almost a vindication when you look at this. The FBI looked at all of these matters and said, 'There's nothing here.

FBI files on Michael Jackson - Wikipedia

Case Closed.

The FBI did not investigate MJ for 10 years. They assisted local law enforcement with procedural matters. This is a lie oft repeated by unscrupulous Jackson fans and family in their pursuit to re-victimise, bully and abuse CSA survivors.

Instead of spending your time defending a child abuser, why don't you do some actual research regarding CSA and the psychology of abusers and their victims? There are a plethora of case studies available to you as well as stories from survivors and their families. You could educate yourself on the process of grooming and the red flags to look for.

Your assertion that the case is closed is also false. In January, California will extend the statute of limitations for CSA survivors. Wade and James will have their day in court and so will his other victims when they are ready.

Wade Robson and James Safechuck are two of the bravest men, to face down all of this horrific bullying and relive their abuse under a microscope. They have laid the groundwork for other victims to come forward, not just Jackson's victims but anybody who has survived CSA and has yet to find the strength to speak. As someone who has seen first hand the utter devastation this type of abuse wreaks through people's lives, my admiration for them knows no bounds.

This isn't even about MJ, it's about protecting children from abusers and bringing abusers to account. It's about showing survivors that when they are ready to speak, there will be people there to listen.

MJ fans can keep going spouting off the nonsense being fed to them by that clan. You are the only ones left who care a damn about that creature and in all honesty, at this point you're just screaming into the wind.

When I heard for the first time about all these accusations I was really surprised. I've always loved his music and I thought he was a good person...I knew he "loved" kids but I thought his love was...normal...if you know what I mean o_O

MJ was a very cold and calculated abuser. He did not just groom his victims, he groomed their families and his fans. There is no reason to be ashamed about being taken in by someone who spent many years perfecting his grooming technique, you are not the only one. The only people who carry any shame now are those who care more about their record collection than the innocent victims of such depravity.

Just because it can't be proven doesn't mean it didn't happen. Especially when all the evidence would have to come from the victims themselves.

Often the only evidence in cases of CSA is victim testimony corroborated with witness testimony and evidence of accepted red flag behaviour displayed by the accused. Abusers rarely do anything like videotape themselves abusing a victim.

These men are speaking the truth about what happened to them. We all know it. Even those defending him, if they are honest with themselves.

Ray Hultman, Juror;

"I believed at the time MJ was a child molester, and in fact, during deliberations, I made it clear to the other jurors that I was leaving the deliberation room knowing he was a child molester,"

Being a juror on a case as difficult as this is a harrowing and thankless task, at the best of times.

Edit: typo

Good lord. I hope each and every victim of Michel Jackson speaks out privately or publicly to get ongoing support for what they’ve endured. If they feel ok to speak publicly - anyone choosing to defend what’s blatantly obvious, obvious from decades of very public predatory behaviour and testimony by Jackson himself, with countless victims, shame on you.
Sexual abuse changes children’s entire outlook on life, debilitating emotional scaring. Life long.
I’m shocked each and every time a stan vouches for *the worlds most protected and loved peadophile* vomit

BBM I fully concur. Shame on them indeed. Anyone who still insists (I won't say believes because I don't think anyone truly believes it) that MJ is innocent is being wilfully ignorant. Most of them haven't even watched the documentary, they won't because they are scared. They know that it will confirm what they already know deep down is the truth. They would rather walk around with their fingers in their ears. Talking to these people is so disheartening at times, but I will continue to speak because I know that no matter how much they continue to put on this front of defending him, that at least something of what I have said will resonate with them, even if they won't admit it to themselves.

I couldn't care less about that man or his "legacy." I care about education and the protection of children from predators.

Is that your contribution? You have nothing else to say? All this does is show that you know full well what the truth is and you are out of lies to spread.

This forum is full of people with differing opinions, most of them have good and solid reasons for believing what they do. With this, you show nothing but your deep contempt for innocent children who are victims of CSA.

Do you have children in your life?

LOS ANGELES (Variety.com) - An appeals court has revived two lawsuits accusing Michael Jackson of child sexual abuse, after California extended the statute of limitations.

The suits were filed by James Safechuck and Wade Robson, the two men whose claims were the subject of the 2019 HBO documentary Leaving Neverland. In a ruling today, a three-judge panel of California's 2nd Appellate District reversed two rulings dismissing their lawsuits against Jackson's companies, MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures Inc.

Robson sued in 2013, and Safechuck sued in 2014. The trial court dismissed both cases because California law required that such cases be filed before the accuser's 26th birthday. But in October, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a law extending the deadline to age 40. The law took effect on January 1, 2020.
Michael Jackson accusers lawsuits revived by appeals court

After totally doubting, I do believe Robson's and Safechuck's personal stories. I understand why they initially lied, under oath, and I understand why they finally came forward with their truths. I also understand, at this point, why the court would deny both their claims. I wish them only healing and wellness.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back