Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your website has no credibility if you allow this blatantly biased and mostly false information in a post like this. You don't have to be an insider to recognize this.

I sent my verification to the admins this morning. I'm sharing my personal experience & what I know to be first hand truth so you can take it or leave it.

Last edited:
There is no paperwork to fill out for homeschooling in Idaho. There is no oversight for homeschooling. Parents don't have to register anywhere, kids don't have to take any assessments, there is no proof or evidence that has to be shown that they are homeschooling. If anyone questions why kids aren't attending or enrolled in some kind of school, parents can just say they are homeschooling and that's it.

I don't know. This is Idaho, so if Lori filled out the paperwork for homeschooling, there isn't any other standing for LEO. She is his legal parent, so no legal standing from any other relatives, in regards for court ordered visitation.

Idaho is under Ninth circuit court, so we would be looking at some very liberal case law, that favors parents. Grandparents do not have legal status for anything in Ninth Circuit, as far as I know.

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like Lori isn’t the type to be holed up in a bunker off the grid? She just seems like the type of person to need her hair and nails and lashes done frequently.....I REALLY don’t see her being able to live without certain amenities. I feel like if she completely disappeared it would be at someone’s home, not in the woods somewhere.

I have the same suspicion about her - if correct I hope this makes them easier to find.

OR - that if they ARE someplace remote- that she quickly gets fed up w discomforts and it helps her decide to call it quits with the whole venture. AND - if so - that she's able to then publicly reappear in a peaceful manner (and hopefully with the unharmed kids in tow!!!)

I know, so many "ifs"! But I so hope for a happy ending!!!

There is no paperwork to fill out for homeschooling in Idaho. There is no oversight for homeschooling. Parents don't have to register anywhere, kids don't have to take any assessments, there is no proof or evidence that has to be shown that they are homeschooling. If anyone questions why kids aren't attending or enrolled in some kind of school, parents can just say they are homeschooling and that's it.
I’m in a pretty liberal state towards homeschooling as well. There is no oversight either, but you do have to remove your child with the appropriate paperwork from the public school system.

I can’t imagine they would quote the school Kennedy elementary as saying he had not been seen there since September 23 if indeed they knew she was homeschooling.

Another thought I have in regards to the medicine JJ takes. If it is a controlled substance like Adderall. There are controls, government controls, on that medicine that would allow them to see the last time it had been filled anywhere.

I recalled one of the most bizarre things about their family dynamics yesterday & I don't think it has any value other than to show how secretive & weird they sometimes were.

They adopted JJ as a baby but they hid his existence from a lot of people for like 2-3 years.
Tylee was forbidden from telling anyone about him, including her father. My daughter spent the night at Lori's house a ton & she never saw any little kid or proof that one even lived there.

We only discovered he existed when he was around 3 years old & we ran into them in the waiting room at the dentist. Lori was leaving with JJ after a cleaning & he was hysterical & crying "mommy, mommy" on the way out of the door. We were super confused who he was so my daughter asked Tylee the next day at school & Tylee said he was her brother but please don't tell anyone.

I'm not one for secrets, especially one this bizarre, so I mentioned it to a couple parents, one of whom was in their ward, & they all seemed shocked. I asked Tylee's dad about JJ & he looked at me like I sprouted 2 heads. He had no idea they adopted years earlier either.

To this day, I can never understand why they went to such great lengths to hide him. Maybe they didn't hide him from everyone but it was still something off about the selective secrecy.
My daughter is also a friend of Tylee and we knew about JJ from day one (they didn't adopt him as a newborn, he was maybe a year or so old). This post makes no sense at all.

I sent my verification to the admins this morning. I'm sharing my personal experience & what I know to be first hand truth so you can take it or leave it.
You are sharing your personal biased opinions (the distinction needs to be made between opinion and truth)

You are sharing your personal biased opinions (the distinction needs to be made between opinion and truth)

With all due respect, you also have been sharing your "personal biased opinions" (without being a VI) so I don't understand why you are going after anamanunee when you are doing the same exact thing? Obviously, you both have had different experiences; how are we to know, without having been there, who's account is the truth?

And, no friends of Tylee's have heard from her since September? Anyone attempted to reach out in the past few months?? If so, what has been the result? At 17 it seems she would be wanting to talk/socialize with her friends. Is it likely the only friends she has now are the ones also involved in the off-shoot group?? JMO

It is my opinions & my truth based on my perception & experiences. This is a conversation, not a court of law, here so I assumed it was clear that I'm offering my opinions & experience. Like I said, take it or leave it.

• Author Chad Daybell, 51, is on the run with his wife Lori Vallow, 46, after police learned Vallow's children Joshua, 7, and Tylee, 17, have been missing
  • DailyMail.com can reveal that Daybell was kicked out of the Mormon church this fall after declaring that he was a prophet
  • Daybell has written some 25 books, and is known as a 'prepper' - someone who is getting ready for the End of Times
  • The children were last seen in September and were living in Rexburg, Idaho, with their mother and new stepfather, who had wed in October
  • Lori's family claims she turned into 'a monster' after meeting Daybell and says she joined a dangerous cult 18 months ago
  • Police said that the couple lied about where the kids were and then fled the city
  • Investigators believe the children's disappearance is related to Chad's former wife's, Tammy Daybell's, sudden death in Rexburg on October 19
  • Tammy's death was ruled to be of natural causes and she was buried in Utah Rexburg police had Tammy's body exhumed on December 11
  • Vallow's estranged husband Charles was shot dead by her brother in July after getting into an argument
  • Man on the run with new wife was kicked out of the Mormon church for declaring himself a prophet | Daily Mail Online

Yes, Joshua wasn't adopted as newborn. There is an interview with his grandparents posted on the thread. They had been raising Joshua first, but Charles asked to adopt him because he and Lori wanted children but didn't have any together. So he was probably about a year old when Charles and Lori adopted him. But I wonder if they knew he had autism? Most autism diagnoses come later than a year old, unless it's really severe.

Last edited:
JMO - just my opinion
IMO - In my opinion
Mooooooooo - @cody22 ahem.
MOO - my opinion only
IJJ - I'm just jabbering (tongue in cheek people!)

Newbies. :) These are the abbreviations we live and die by here. It helps enormously to convey your statement is your opinion.

JMO - just my opinion
IMO - In my opinion
Mooooooooo - @cody22 ahem.
MOO - my opinion only
IJJ - I'm just jabbering (tongue in cheek people!)

Newbies. :) These are the abbreviations we live and die by here. It helps enormously to convey your statement is your opinion.
I heard that !!!................LOL !....Meanwhile, where are these two missing kids ?....moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member