TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that's just a black chair behind her, like the one next to it.
Yes, you are right, I had to really enlarge it to see this.

So, back to square one, where's Margo? Was there an actual text between HB and WF that morning, or just another rumor? I saw somewhere that someone said they heard the breastfeeding exchange...no links to credible source though.

Interesting. That county leads in executions in Texas, I believe and more in Harris county than any other state except Texas. Link: Texas Death Penalty Facts – TCADP
With about 3 million people and ridiculous crime rates in Harris county, not surprising there would be more DP convictions. Executions are actually done is Huntsville, Texas though - not Harris County.

DEC 23, 2019
Heidi Broussard's infant daughter reunites with father, officials say
[…]

MC, a friend of Broussard’s who worked at Cracker Barrel with her, presented a large collage of pictures of Broussard and her loved ones to Carey.

"My daughter put this together for the family," she said.

MC said she remembers Broussard greeting her with hugs at work every morning.

"She was that loving. She hugged all of her loved ones. All of her close ones. And I loved that about her. I learned a lot from her," she said.

MC said that she introduced Broussard to her church and they had been attending together ever since.

[...]
Yes, I saw that in the vigil...the photo collage gift. That was special!

I
Broussard's mother, Tammy Broussard, releases statement regarding her daughter's death:

"The family is overwhelmed with grief. We're getting through as a family. We're blessed with having many of Heidi's friends to help and Austin and Lake Charles community have been wonderful with their support and kindness and we're very grateful to them. Tammy Broussard said that with Christmas coming up, their focus is on spending time with Heidi Broussard's 6-year-old son, who has now lost his mother. "She was very loved and we want to do this as a family with his father, Shane, and Grandfather, Ty, and all the others who loved Heidi," she said."

DNA results could confirm soon if baby found alive belongs to murdered Austin mom
I am way behind but this makes me very glad that TB includes SC and his father as family; I worried that there was a breech between SC and Heidi's family.

Yes, you are right, I had to really enlarge it to see this.

So, back to square one, where's Margo? Was there an actual text between HB and WF that morning, or just another rumor? I saw somewhere that someone said they heard the breastfeeding exchange...no links to credible source though.

1) Who is WF ?
2) The breastfeeding problem was discussed on the phone between MF and the detective whose name I forgot (we saw him in several videos).

Lets say in this case the State can prove that MF kidnapped HB in Austin but they can't prove exactly when or where she was murdered. They do know that her body ended up in Houston, a different jurisdiction.

And hypothetically they have evidence that shows MF killed HB. They know who and how she was murdered but not when or where.

Does that mean they can't charge MF with murder?

A logical conclusion drawn from the available evidence is sufficient to present a theory for prosecution. Obviously, the more they have the better it is but they have a lot to infer that the person not yet charged is Heidi's killer. Hopefully, they have or will come up with more.

1) Who is WF ?
2) The breastfeeding problem was discussed on the phone between MF and the detective whose name I forgot (we saw him in several videos).
MF - sorry

MF discussed breastfeeding with a detective?

Edited to say I found it,thank you! - MF was the source and Tim Miller, not a detective, was on the phone with her. So who knows what was actually said. Breastfeeding problems are something you call your mother about, IMO

Last edited:
Yes. Kidnapping (Austin) and tampering (Austin and/or Houston).
IANAL but I don't think we can necessarily assume that the kidnapping applies to Austin. It has been reported that video evidence exists that shows HB entering MF's vehicle willingly.

I could be wrong but it sounds to me that the kidnapping charges could possibly stem from restraining/holding HB and the baby elsewhere, such as the residence in Harris Co, for example. I wish we knew more about the other locations being investigated. MOO

Last edited:
With about 3 million people and ridiculous crime rates in Harris county, not surprising there would be more DP convictions. Executions are actually done is Huntsville, Texas though - not Harris County.

Sorry - that language wasn't clear - death penalty convictions in Harris County. Yes, executions are done at Huntsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam