Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ex who was shot was from here. > Search for missing children & parents continues

And in my personal experience with an unattended death, it was the Justice of the Peace for the county that made the decision for the autopsy - not the ME. And this was an elderly person.

My point is - it varies, and doesn't necessarily mean someone dropped the ball. Doesn't mean they didn't either.

Wait. So confused. Wasn’t that husband (Joshua’s dad) shot in Arizona? Him being from Austin originally doesn’t mean it’s got anything to do with Austin; everyone comes from somewhere. The other husband (Tyler’s dad) died in Texas, IIRC, over a year ago. He was cremated so there isn’t anything that can be done to reinvestigate. The Texas school laws are also irrelevant since we know she had been most recently enrolled in a school in Arizona. This is already super confusing and messy and adding another city into the mix when it isn’t really relevant is just going to make people more confused. MOO.

Last edited:
From what has been posted here, if she was homeschooled, she could have been declared (by Lori, presumably) as "graduated." The point, is I don't think she was every enrolled in any school in Idaho.

Oh, I don’t think she was ever enrolled in Idaho either... I think the picture of Lori that I’m getting is that she was lazy and uninvolved in Tylee’s life except when it worked to her advantage. I don’t think she was a good mom, reinforced by the fact that she never reported her kids missing. MOO, of course.

I'm following the thread as closely as possible but there's one thing (well, quite a few things, but one on my mind today) that I'm still unclear on: Who are Joshua's biological parents, and where are they in all this? Apparently Charles's sister is his grandmother, so one of HER children is a bio-parent?

I'm following the thread as closely as possible but there's one thing (well, quite a few things, but one on my mind today) that I'm still unclear on: Who are Joshua's biological parents, and where are they in all this? Apparently Charles's sister is his grandmother, so one of HER children is a bio-parent?

A previous poster has said that his parents were not able to care for him so he was adopted at about 1 year old. His father is Charles' nephew.

A previous poster has said that his parents were not able to care for him so he was adopted at about 1 year old. His father is Charles' nephew.
Up until being a year old he lived with grandma (Charles' sister) and grandpa, then Charles asked to adopt him. Charles (per Joshua's grandpa) wanted children. Grandpa and grandma thought that was a good option and agreed to it. Charles and Lori then adopted Joshua.

Last edited:
Wait. So confused. Wasn’t that husband (Joshua’s dad) shot in Arizona? Him being from Austin originally doesn’t mean it’s got anything to do with Austin; everyone comes from somewhere. The other husband (Tyler’s dad) died in Texas, IIRC, over a year ago. He was cremated so there isn’t anything that can be done to reinvestigate. The Texas school laws are also irrelevant since we know she had been most recently enrolled in a school in Arizona. This is already super confusing and messy and adding another city into the mix when it isn’t really relevant is just going to make people more confused. MOO.
Joshua's father was shot and killed by Lori's brother (who claimed self-defense) in Arizona. Tylee's father also died in Arizona from supposed heart attack. Chad's wife Tammy supposedly died in her sleep in Idaho. Nobody here died in TX a far as I can tell, so not sure what TX has to do with any of it either.

I am really curious what initially made police suspicious about Tammy's death. It was originally deemed natural causes, and seems like relatives (at least most) accepted that, even though Tammy was in good health. Her obituary says she died peacefully in her sleep. My bet is not everybody accepted that it was a natural death and somebody contacted police and informed them.

I am really curious what initially made police suspicious about Tammy's death. It was originally deemed natural causes, and seems like relatives (at least most) accepted that, even though Tammy was in good health. Her obituary says she died peacefully in her sleep. My bet is not everybody accepted that it was a natural death and somebody contacted police and informed them.

I'm wondering if someone thought it seemed questionable, maybe with a vague uneasy feeling without much solid to point to other than her age and it appears good health. Then when Chad and Tammy got married they questioned it and maybe had something they could point to to get the police at least feeling like they needed to check it out a bit. At that point they look to see what they can find out about Tammy and discover that her kids are missing. (Most of this is MOO, but that last part has been reported in the news reports, that they questioned their conclusion and then discovered the kids were missing.)

I think that Chad remarrying so soon after Tammy's death is what caused them to be suspicious. Maybe Tammy's side of the family (not their children necessarily) raised a question with authorities. (Just pure speculation on my part.)

Right, you've got all these sensational media articles and then in the midst of it all, LE says it's not worth their time.

Exactly!

How is the FBI not involved? This does seem to involve more than one state. Plus, kids. Children. How big is Rexford PD & what sort of resources do they have?

I find this so alarming, and I think many of you do as well. And not just because I'm a crime hag & I'm super suspicious of everything. The whole thing just sounds really frightening.

MOO

FBI is involved.
"REXBURG, Idaho –Two Idaho law enforcement agencies and the FBI are investigating a possible connection between the death of a Fremont County, Idaho woman and two children missing from Rexburg, Idaho — believed to be in serious danger."
Idaho law enforcement officials, FBI seek missing children after woman’s suspicious death before Halloween

So the FBI IS involved and Fremont County Sheriff's Department is investigating. After previous posts about Rexburg police possibly being involved in AVOW or PAP maybe Rexburg PD is out of the picture.

Also, crime hag. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member