Found Deceased MI - Beau Belson, 5, Six Lakes, 25 Dec 2019 **Autistic**

KJ's Mamu

Reaction score
5-year-old boy reported missing in Montcalm County

Police turn down volunteers to help search for endangered missing boy after overwhelming support

Beau is 36" tall and weighs 40 pounds. Wearing blue jacket, dino footie pajamas and black boots. Though he is autistic, he is able to communicate.

**Edited for typo

Police searching for missing 5-year-old in Montcalm Co.

Beau Belson was last seen about 2:30 p.m. on Christmas day. He was playing with other family members outside a residence in Six Lakes.

Beau Belson has blond hair and blue eyes. He is 36” tall and weighs about 40 pounds. Troopers say he is autistic but is able to communicate.

He was last seen wearing a blue jacket, dinosaur footie pajamas and black boots.

5e041df822cd1.image.jpg

Yesterday at 7:24 PM [EST]
“We have a photo of Beau.
*UPDATED 8AM 12/26/19
IF CIVILIANS ARE WANTING TO HELP WITH THE SEARCH THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO MEET AT THE BELVIDERE FIRE STATION, 101 CENTER ST IN SIX LAKES MI. SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAMS FROM SURROUNDING COUNTIES ARE ARRIVING IN THE AREA NOW TO HELP.
THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORT. IT IS VERY APPRECIATED.”
Montcalm County Central Dispatch
3C3B611A-F4DA-4C78-BCE2-FC41CC626D15.jpeg

Yesterday at 6:53 PM [EST]
“*UPDATED 8AM 12/26/19
IF CIVILIANS ARE WANTING TO HELP WITH THE SEARCH THEY ARE BEING ASKED TO MEET AT THE BELVIDERE FIRE STATION, 101 CENTER ST IN SIX LAKES MI. SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAMS FROM SURROUNDING COUNTIES ARE ARRIVING IN THE AREA NOW TO HELP.
THANK YOU FOR THE HELP AND SUPPORT. IT IS VERY APPRECIATED.

Michigan State Police Lakeview post is currently searching for a missing 5 year old boy in the Six Lakes area. Beau Belson is 36" tall and 40 pounds, he was last seen wearing a blue jacket dino footie pjs and black boots. Beau has brown hair and blue eyes. Beau has been missing since about 2:30 this afternoon, he is autistic but is able to communicate. If he is located contact Montcalm County Central Dispatch at 989-831-5253 or 911.”
Montcalm County Central Dispatch

Boy, 5, found dead in pond after disappearing on Christmas

...The pond was near the home of Beau’s grandmother in Montcalm County. The manner of death wasn’t considered suspicious. The boy was wearing a jacket, boots and dinosaur pajamas when he was last seen...
So very sad. I was hoping he was just playing hide and seek, and that searches could sing Baby Shark to coax him out of his hiding place. Because little ones just love Baby Shark. :*(
My heart goes out to his family,and loved ones.

I didn't realize until sometime this afternoon that little Beau had gone missing from his grandmother's home and not his own home. I wonder how frequently Beau visited Grandma and whether or not he was familiar with the surroundings there. Who was outdoors with Beau at the time of his disappearance?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back