GUILTY NY - Tessa Majors, 18, Barnard College student, fatally stabbed, Manhattan, 11 Dec 2019 *13yo arrest

How is this kid not found at this point?! He is a child! SOMEONE has to be taking care of him.

MOO.

Are you kidding? Taking care of him? It’s New York City. There are hundreds if not thousands of 14 year olds running the streets at all hours without an ounce of adult supervision. I’d even hesitate to call him a child. You could spend all day watching videos of the knockout game where they approach unsuspecting victims and try to lay them out with one punch.

How is this kid not found at this point?! He is a child! SOMEONE has to be taking care of him.

MOO.

Are you kidding? Taking care of him? It’s New York City. There are hundreds if not thousands of 14 year olds running the streets at all hours without an ounce of adult supervision. I’d even hesitate to call him a child. You could spend all day watching videos of the knockout game where they approach unsuspecting victims and try to lay them out with one punch.

Nope, I’m not kidding.

I’m certain there are indeed many 14 year olds running around NYC unsupervised. That’s not my point. Clearly this guy was not well supervised, we agree.

What I’m saying is that he does not appear to be homeless and living off trash scraps. From his healthy looking face and clothes he appears well-fed and clothed. It’s possible he steals everything (all food and clothing) and sleeps in the alleyways in the bitter cold of NYC winter nights. But I doubt it.

MOO.

Nope, I’m not kidding.

I’m certain there are indeed many 14 year olds running around NYC unsupervised. That’s not my point. Clearly this guy was not well supervised, we agree.

What I’m saying is that he does not appear to be homeless and living off trash scraps. From his healthy looking face and clothes he appears well-fed and clothed. It’s possible he steals everything (all food and clothing) and sleeps in the alleyways in the bitter cold of NYC winter nights. But I doubt it.

MOO.
Yea, I don't think he is living on the streets.

In low-income housing or gangs (not assuming he is from either, but there are a lot near the park) he might be staying or hiding with people covering for him. Does anyone know if the multiple stab wounds inflicted on the victim is true? if so, then why are some people giving a 13 such slack?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 3.06.45 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 3.06.45 PM.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
Nope, I’m not kidding.

MOO.

I am going to say, that I am pretty sure that this child is at someone's home, well fed right now. I don't really buy into the story that he was on the way to the police station, and bolted from the car. That is a bit too pat.

Nope, someone created an opportunity for this suspect to conveniently disappear.
https://nypost.com/2019/12/24/tessa...r-believed-to-be-hiding-in-the-south-sources/

Nope, I’m not kidding.

MOO.
There are a lot of 'street kids' who are not technically homeless. They may have an address to use---often grandparents or a single Mom who is so busy working she cannot keep tabs on him 24/7.

Many times these kids band together, to create their own 'family', and they stay together at various locations, eating together , etc. So although not technically homeless, they can be 'out of pocket' or couch surfing, hitting up family members for food and money when necessary. JMO

There are a lot of 'street kids' who are not technically homeless. They may have an address to use---often grandparents or a single Mom who is so busy working she cannot keep tabs on him 24/7.

Many times these kids band together, to create their own 'family', and they stay together at various locations, eating together , etc. So although not technically homeless, they can be 'out of pocket' or couch surfing, hitting up family members for food and money when necessary. JMO

You're absolutely right. It is a pack mentality. Any other Manhattan people on here?
This get's me so upset on so many levels :(

<snip> A 14-year-old sought in connection to the Tessa Majors homicide has been located in the Bronx and taken into custody, a law enforcement source confirmed to PIX11 Thursday.

NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison first tweeted that the male had been "located." A source later confirmed the 14-year-old was found in the Bronx and detained.

Teen sought in connection to Tessa Majors case is in custody: sources

Chief Rodney Harrison‏Verified account @NYPDDetectives 3m3 minutes ago
Although he has since been released to the custody of his attorneys, the investigation remains very active. Our detectives are the best at what they do and are committed to finding justice for all parties involved.

Chief Rodney Harrison‏Verified account @NYPDDetectives
Earlier today, we announced that we located the 3rd subject in the Tessa Majors Investigation. This was a significant development in the investigative process. After being taken into custody, his attorneys were present at the 26 precinct for the entire investigative process.

11:41 AM - 26 Dec 2019

The "confession" of an accomplice is not enough. The Pros needs some other evidence in order to charge. The videos must not be clear enough to positively identify the others (in a court) and secure convictions.

And, either they do not have the murder weapon or it's been cleaned. Apparently, there is no DNA evidence.

Just saw this - please forgive if it's a repeat:

Teen Wanted in Connection With Slaying of Barnard Student Tessa Majors Is Detained After Search

“We have located this individual,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison wrote on Twitter. “Thank you to everyone who reached out with information. This is an active and ongoing investigation.”

By Christine Pelisek
December 26, 2019 03:25 PM
New York City police have detained the 14-year-old boy who was wanted for his alleged role in the stabbing murder of Barnard College freshman Tessa Majors.

Police have been searching for the teen, who has not been named, since the Dec. 11 killing of Majors.

“We have located this individual,” NYPD Chief of Detectives Rodney Harrison wrote on Twitter. “Thank you to everyone who reached out with information. This is an active and ongoing investigation.”

Harrison said the teen was taken into custody and then released to the custody of his attorneys. It is unclear if charges would be filed.
More here:
Teen Wanted in Connection With Slaying of Barnard Student Tessa Majors Is Detained After Search

<snip> Harrison didn’t detail what went on inside the station house, but a source familiar with the investigation told The Post earlier Thursday that investigators were planning to obtain a sample of his DNA.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/26/suspect-in-tessa-majors-murder-released-without-charges/

I wonder if NYPD obtained a warrant to collect his DNA.

IF so, one would think there may be a DNA match from her pants' pockets, etc. In that case, the situation could change quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back