Presumed Located TN - Ashley Meadows, 35, boarded bus to Louisville KY, Nashville, 24 Dec 2019 *Golden Alert*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score

(LEX 18) — The Georgetown Police Department have issued a Golden Alert for a woman who was last seen leaving Nashville, Tennessee.

According to a press release, Ashley Renee Meadows, 35, was last seen around 7 p.m. on Christmas Eve.

Meadows was leaving Nashville and boarding a bus that was heading to Louisville.

She was last seen wearing jeans and an Army shirt. She was carrying a black purse and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail.

According to police, Meadows is around 5'10" and 130 pounds with hazel eyes and blonde hair.

She has been diagnosed with a mental illness and could be considered a danger to herself, according to police.

She also has a medical device implanted in her back.

If you see Meadows, please contact the Georgetown/Scott County 911 Center at (502) 863-7820.

Georgetown Police Department issues Golden Alert

Meadows was reportedly wearing jeans and an ARMY shirt, and carrying a black purse. She is approximately 5’10” tall and has hazel eyes and blonde hair. Her hair at the last time she was seen was pulled back into a ponytail.

Meadows has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and is considered unstable and a possible danger to herself. She also has a medical device implanted in her back.

Georgetown PD issues Golden Alert for missing woman

No known info regarding who was last to see Ashley or who reported her missing.
Nothing about a cell ph.
Nothing about video or even bus line or if a Nashville bus station.
Nothing about if she boarded bus.
Nothing to report that she was left accidentally at a bus stop layover.
No known social media
People are even demanding a better photo to recon.
Where are you Ashley?

If seen, please call the Georgetown/Scott County 911 Center at (502) 863-7820.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with her family. Shes no longer listed as a missing person. She's here where I live and needs help. Rehab help.

Is she physically with you? If so, please call 911 for LE and ambulance. The hospital and LE should be able to assist her in her attempts to get in touch with family. MOO Thanks for the update and for looking out for Ashley.

FYI - Websleuths' rules and TOS do not permit members to neither sleuth nor contact family.

Is she physically with you? If so, please call 911 for LE and ambulance. The hospital and LE should be able to assist her in her attempts to get in touch with family. MOO Thanks for the update and for looking out for Ashley.

FYI - Websleuths' rules and TOS do not permit members to neither sleuth nor contact family.
I apologize and thank you for the fyi. I've contacted the Georgetown PD and shes no longer listed as missing. She isn't physically with me. She is here in Owensboro. Shes been arrested multiple times over the last few months. I talk to her whenever she passes my home. Shes in dire need of rehab but the jail just releases her back to the streets.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back