Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing from the youtube show. Joshua has autism and ADHD. He needs a medication for him to be able to sleep. If he doesn't get it, he is miserable and makes everybody else miserable to be around him. So if Joshua is sitting in a bunker somewhere without his meds, it's not going to be fun for whoever is supposed to be taking care of him.
This is why I do not think he's alive. You can't prep for that- medication needs to be ordered monthly, levels need to be adjusted, doctor's visits.

I also want to say that after reading about how Tammy's family isn't hearing from her children now that Dad Chad is on the run, makes me sick. Tammy's family no doubt loved her children, who is he to tell them that they can't talk to LE and then they halt their communication with her family? Or are they staying away from her family because of what, guilt? Fear?

Personally, I could care less what happens to these two sickos- I just care about those kids safety, and I do not believe that Joshua is alive. I don't know about Tylee- someone said she posted Hawaii photos but didn't say when the date was or answered my question as to whether she was in any of the photos.

Chad and Lori aren't on the run because they're nice people. A nice Mom died and two fathers' died, a brother died, and who knows how many others might have died that LE isn't aware of, and who knows how many more might die while these two evil demons are in hiding.

Oh and we also have the niece's ex husband who was shot at. I mean really, how many more people do they plan on taking out that interfere with their cult?

To answer someone above that asked about marriages, per Gray on this youtube...
Lori married, right out of high school in 1992 to a man named Nelson (#1 Hubby).
Divorced in a year, then met Colby's dad (#2) and married in 1994, and that lasted 3 years.
Then met and married Joseph Ryan and had Tylee. Joseph died in Nov 2018 (#3) . That marriage lasted 3 years. They moved from Austin to Arizona in 2006.
Next hubby was Charles Vallow, they separated, and few months later he was dead in July 2019. (#4)
Then she married Chad Daybell in November 2019(#5).

I think this link was removed from day one when i found it, not for sure. I assume since Gray discussed it can be shared. I am going to xxxxx out the name as I am not clear if that is ok to post. You can search with the terms and see easily though. I thought this was husband 1 then, but appears to be husband 2, presumably father of Colby.
Search terms Lori Cox. Welcome - Travis County Clerk Web Access

Certificate Number:111392Applicant 1:xxxxxxxxxxxxxApplicant 2:COX LORI NORENEApplicant 1 Father's Name: Applicant 1 Mother's Name: Applicant 2 Father's Name: Applicant 2 Mother's Name: Applicant 1 Last Name At Birth:Applicant 2 Last Name At Birth:Date of Application:10/24/1995Date of Marriage:10/22/1995Book:303Page:2191Image:

It would be nice to think that Chad is grieving and trying to protect the kids from LE who (in his mind) would ask questions and maybe take them to their biological mother's family, but Chad's going on a spending spree with his recently deceased wife's credit cards is suspicious.
This is not a man and stepmother who are in grief or even denial.
They (presumably) rid themselves of whomever was in the way.
But maybe this isn't the case at all.

Yet again pushing the line saying something like this while waiting for my verification phonecall, but:
The Daybell kids have been in communication with their dad for a while now. Despite Chad and Lori being missing. From what I've heard, this line of contact has been kept as long as the kids don't talk with law enforcement. They've taken this a step further and cut communication with the extended family on their mom's side, which includes me. We've been lucky enough to have some contact with one of the kids, but even that has been limited. So based on this understanding, the kids are having to choose between their dad they've known as a loving father their whole life, and supporting law enforcement in this case. I know it looks bad, and I'm sure they realize it looks bad, but please remember that this all occurred soon after their mother's death. Everyone related to Tammy is still grieving, and I'm sure the Daybells have felt that the hardest. Not everyone makes the best decisions, especially in times of grief. Thanks for reading.
bbm

Sorry -- I posted before reading your comment.
Dbm.
We'd be glad for some good news in this case. Missing children are the hardest cases ; esp. for their relatives !

Last edited:
Please welcome our latest verified member on Websleuths, Maxxer500. Maxcer500 is verified as the nephew of Chad Daybell.

As with all verified members, short of hiring a private investigator, we can only do so much when it comes to actual verification. However, as the owner, I am very satisfied that Maxxer500 is the nephew of Chad Daybell.

Please remember you can ask questions of verified members but you must always be polite. It is up to you to believe the verified member or not. If you do not believe them then scroll on by. No need to comment.

Verified members can choose which questions to answer.

Websleuths is vastly different than other discussion groups. because we verify certain members, be it, family members of the people involved in a case or a professional person like a lawyer. That's why media and law enforcement come to read at Websleuths all the time. Because of your great posting and because of members willing to become verified.

Thanks to everyone!

Take Care,
Tricia

@Maxxer500, thank you for joining us. I really hope that your family gets a positive outcome and that the kids are OK and will be found safe soon.
Were you aware of Chad's involvement in AVOW or PAP? Did you ever get any sense that he was unbalanced in his thinking? Has he been excommunicated?

There has been significant debate amongst peers about Joseph Smith, if you are interested, Sunstone has quite a bit of critical analysis about LDS history.
DUIN: Sunstone opens Mormon culture

Which, may actually be a clue to where Chad and Lori are, if they have really been studying LDS history, it would not be uncommon for them to maybe be in Nauvoo, IL, or even Palmyra, NY. Rather than holed up somewhere.

This is quite worrisome, actually. Especially since Chad was excommunicated. How much off the deep end have they gone?
I spent a bit of time reading the pdf of one of Chad's books posted earlier in this thread. Chad makes frequent reference to LDS teachings in the book, no doubt as a nod to his target book audience. I really wonder though how closely Chads' personal views ever aligned with those of mainstream LDS theology or whether his views became more extreme over time? My guess is that Chad took a strong left turn from mainstream LDS as he wrote more and more extensively and never looked back and that is why he was ex-communicated. But, I'm not sure we have a clear answer from the LDS elders themselves as I don't believe they have publicly spoken yet on the case.

I do wonder how large of a community Chad and Lori had built and whether this community might still be assisting their efforts to stay hidden from LE?

It appears that Chad has thought long and hard about 'the end' and would no doubt be adequately prepared for what would be entailed in the process. Would Chad and Lori have thought ahead and had a location prepared and stocked 'off the grid'? Seems likely to me that they might do this given how entrenched their views are on the subject.

It would be nice to think that Chad is grieving and trying to protect the kids from LE who (in his mind) would ask questions and maybe take them to their biological mother's family, but Chad's going on a spending spree with his recently deceased wife's credit cards is suspicious.
This is not a man and stepmother who are in grief or even denial.
They (presumably) rid themselves of whomever was in the way.
But maybe this isn't the case at all.

bbm

Sorry -- I posted before reading your comment.

First bolded : That's new and very good news !
You're saying they're communicating and are well ?
If so, then we are worried for nothing; and there's hope for Tylee and Joshua; they're just not wanting to speak with LE.

Second bolded : Does that include Chad ?
Apologies if I'm judging him prematurely.
The msm articles seem to indicate he is not letting LE know the children are doing fine ( just that they're in hiding ).
Msm isn't always accurate.
If Tylee and Joshua are safe-- maybe if and when you hear from them , you could let LE know ?
We'd be glad for some good news in this case. Missing children are the hardest cases ; esp. for their relatives !
No, he said the adult children of Chad Daybell have been in touch with their father. Not the missing children.

@Maxxer500, thank you for joining us. I really hope that your family gets a positive outcome and that the kids are OK and will be found safe soon.
Were you aware of Chad's involvement in AVOW or PAP? Did you ever get any sense that he was unbalanced in his thinking? Has he been excommunicated?

My mom used to read his books as they came out. That changed when the Daybells moved to Idaho from Utah (they used to live across the street from me!). My mom recounts going to a book signing after their move that was here in Utah, and being very weirded out by the high volume of people there who were asking Chad to prophesy for them. Unfortunately, memories like this have only recently been told to me, and we didn't even know that AVOW or PAP existed. Being prepared for natural disaster and such was a common thread between my family (Douglas, specifically just my parents in this instance) and the Daybells, so that was never suspect to me. Maybe another Douglas felt differently, but I don't know. Regarding Chad's membership with the LDS church: No one has heard anything about Chad being excommunicated. The church doesn't make that info public, and we aren't sure that even his kids would hear anything about it. At this point, we should consider Chad an inactive or non-practicing member, much like myself.

My guess is that Chad took a strong left turn from mainstream LDS as he wrote more and more extensively and never looked back and that is why he was ex-communicated.

I can't say that this couldn't have happened, but it seems unlikely. A few of his books were non-fiction, but it appears where he was getting a bit out there was in fiction. Stories that are, by definition, pretend. I'm thinking that for something fiction to be serious enough to get him excommunicated that it would be too far out there for his established fans to be okay with it as well. I can see claiming something that was published as fiction was actually true and happened to him personally would have the potential to get him in trouble though. MOO.

This is why I do not think he's alive. You can't prep for that- medication needs to be ordered monthly, levels need to be adjusted, doctor's visits.

I also want to say that after reading about how Tammy's family isn't hearing from her children now that Dad Chad is on the run, makes me sick. Tammy's family no doubt loved her children, who is he to tell them that they can't talk to LE and then they halt their communication with her family? Or are they staying away from her family because of what, guilt? Fear?

Personally, I could care less what happens to these two sickos- I just care about those kids safety, and I do not believe that Joshua is alive. I don't know about Tylee- someone said she posted Hawaii photos but didn't say when the date was or answered my question as to whether she was in any of the photos.

Chad and Lori aren't on the run because they're nice people. A nice Mom died and two fathers' died, a brother died, and who knows how many others might have died that LE isn't aware of, and who knows how many more might die while these two evil demons are in hiding.

Oh and we also have the niece's ex husband who was shot at. I mean really, how many more people do they plan on taking out that interfere with their cult?
I couldn't agree more!

Like I posted yesterday, I had never heard of Gray Hughes until this case and I find his delivery frustrating/irritating. But there was a lot of "insider"information in the show , if we are to believe the family member communicating through text with Gray. I had been feeling a bit optimistic about the children still being alive, but this bit of information has me very concerned.
Around min 39 Gray reads this info (summarized in my own words, because Gray reads it awkwardly)

Alex Cox gave his own car to Colby (the oldest son of Lori) just out of nowhere weeks ago.
The police are checking it for DNA and haven’t given the car back to Colby.

MOO

LE must have reason to believe Alex Cox's personal vehicle was used to transport a body/crime was committed. I believe the Arizona investigation into Charles Vallow's death was never closed, and they had been working to gather evidence. I'm now afraid that they suspect Alex Cox killed someone else, perhaps the children. I really hope this is incorrect. But I really don't know why else the car would be looked into. MOO

In the show, Gray also states that LE found Tylee's Jeep in Rexburg. This vehicle was used in the shooting of Brandon Boudreaux and there is video surveillance of this.

There was another live show tonight with Kay and Larry Woodcock if anyone is interested. I have not listened to it yet.

This is not the same video as above. It is a NEW one that is 2 hours and 30 minutes long.
View attachment 222325 adds Stacey Lynne Cope to his view of who is who. (Person who Alex was with in 1998 when she died)
Ok, did anyone listen to this and summarize? I have tried to catch up on all the posts but in a weird way and may have missed it.

I was driving for a while today and listened. Sure wish this video went faster....also, I am sure I missed comments or something as Gray kept referring to them. Some of my takeaways, as its been a few hours since listening.

Gray read some communication he had with an insider, a female family I believe insider.

Some things I will bullet and use my own words and Gray's as well.

1. Tylee wasn't into all the beliefs that her mom was
2. Lori (Lolo) and Chad were having an affair
3. Chad raised or started an insurance policy on Tammy 9 months before she died.
4. For some reason, Lori got 75K insurance money from Tylee's Father, Joseph Ryan.
5. Lori was a hairdresser and met Charles that way
6. Brandon was shot at in his driveway by someone driving Tylee's jeep. FBI got involved then.
7. Whoever this person is on Gray's show, they say they went to police earlier, they sent email, called, etc and they never called them back. Chandler police detective didn't do their job and if they would have been taken seriously then Tammy would still be alive. We told the detective that Lori was telling everyone that Charles needs to die. Charles sent messages to this person saying that he believed "they" are going to kill me. 2 weeks later he dies.
8. Brandon was divorced after this attempt and ex-wife did not even fight for kids. she remarried shortly after as well.
9. Gray calls these mysterious deaths like a cleansing of sorts for the cult.
10. He believes Alex killed Charles and possibly Joe Ryan and Alex attempted to kill Brandon, and possibly Chad killed Tammy and Alex.
11. Says Lori and Chad got married in Hawaii.
12. Lori and Charles fled to Hawaii when Joe Ryan was getting too close to getting custody.
13. Lori married nelson from Rialto CA loser gang member right out of high school.
14. #2 lasted three years, loser, wanted to be taken care of
15. Lori was a hairdresser and met Joe and married him. Lori wanted a divorce three years later because he didn't make enough money and made up terrible lies about Joe Ryan molesting her son.
16. Knew Charles from being a hairdresser and knew he had money, went after him
17. moved to az, then wanted to move to HI after Tylee realized that Joe was not a bad person after all and that her mom had lied about everything. So Lori wanted to move to HI.
18. Too expensive in HI and in 2016 she started to go see Chad and his crazy weekend getaways.
19. Joseph never had custody of Tylee.
20. Charles changed his insurance policy and Lori got nothing from him. She THOUGHT she was going to get 2 mil from Charles.
21. Alex is thought to have taken several dogs to the desert to die. Even took one of Brandons dogs when he was out of town. Some of Lori's as well when she was done with them. The hope is that is not what he did with the kids.
22. There is video of the car that shot at Brandon.
23. Police have the jeep, and the footage. Tylee's jeep.
24. Lori was looking at wedding rings and wedding dresses for a BEACH wedding BEFORE Tammy was dead.
25. Charles caught her and sent message to this commenter and saying Lori was having an affair. He was dead two weeks later.
26. Brandon is reason this started w/ FBI. Brandon's investigator got FBI involved then they got Chandler involved.
27. Alex was foaming at the mouth, going to the bathroom everywhere, and died within 10 minutes. They suspect poisoning. His 13 year old called 911.
28. Brandon's ex wife didn't show up to custody hearings and he was awarded full custody and doesn't have to pay her anything. She married someone in the cult 2 weeks later.
29. The last few months before Charles died Lori would say that Tylee was a dark level 3 spirit and would be better off in the next life and say the same about JJ because he had a lot of problems being born addicted to drugs.
30. Lori thought she would be doing them a favor. She held a higher priesthood and something about giving blessings.
31. Lori thought the kids would be better off in the next life
32. Alex went to jail for 18 months for attacking Joe at the courthouse when Lori was going to court to get custody of Tylee. Lori paid him to do it. Alex stun gunned him and broke his ribs.
33. Here is the story of Charles death.
Colby says Tylee said she didn't witness charles being shot by alex. Lori told Tylee to take JJ out to the car and then she heard two gunshots then lori came out drove jj to school, came back and then called 911.
34. Lori called colby and said alex died of a heart attack. colby comes over and says why does alex have a towel on his head, and the story of the bat apparently came later.
35. Alex was a massage therapist at one time. Until a lady claimed he touched her inappropriately. He lost his license. He was addicted to *advertiser censored* and now flies to Colombia each month to have sex. He was addicted to sex and *advertiser censored*. Family knows all this. After he shot Charles he went to Colombia and detectives let him go even though he was being investigated.

I am listening again as I am reading and will update.

ETA - Additional points

Last edited:
Ok, did anyone listen to this and summarize? I have tried to catch up on all the posts but in a weird way and may have missed it.

I was driving for a while today and listened. Sure wish this video went faster....also, I am sure I missed comments or something as Gray kept referring to them. Some of my takeaways, as its been a few hours since listening.

Gray read some communication he had with an insider, a female family I believe insider.

3. Chad raised or started an insurance policy on Tammy 9 months before she died.
4. For some reason, Lori got 75K insurance money from Tylee's Father, Joseph Ryan.
6. Brandon was shot at in his driveway by someone driving Tylee's jeep. FBI got involved then.
7. Whoever this person is on Gray's show, they say they went to police earlier, they sent email, called, etc and they never called them back. Chandler police detective didn't do their job and if they would have been taken seriously then Tammy would still be alive. We told the detective that Lori was telling everyone that Charles needs to die. Charles sent messages to this person saying that he believed "they" are going to kill me. 2 weeks later he dies.
8. Brandon was divorced after this attempt and ex-wife did not even fight for kids. she remarried shortly after as well.
10. He believes Alex killed Charles and possibly Joe Ryan and Alex attempted to kill Brandon, and possibly Chad killed Tammy and Alex.
12. Lori and Charles fled to Hawaii when Joe Ryan was getting too close to getting custody.
13. Lori married nelson from Rialto CA loser gang member right out of high school.
15. Lori was a hairdresser and met Joe and married him. Lori wanted a divorce three years later because he didn't make enough money and made up terrible lies about Joe Ryan molesting her son.
17. moved to az, then wanted to move to HI after Tylee realized that Joe was not a bad person after all and that her mom had lied about everything. So Lori wanted to move to HI.
18. Too expensive in HI and in 2016 she started to go see Chad and his crazy weekend getaways.
20. Charles changed his insurance policy and Lori got nothing from him. She THOUGHT she was going to get 2 mil from Charles.
21. Alex is thought to have taken several dogs to the desert to die. Some of Lori's as well. The hope is that is not what he did with the kids.

#20 makes me happy.

My mom used to read his books as they came out. That changed when the Daybells moved to Idaho from Utah (they used to live across the street from me!). My mom recounts going to a book signing after their move that was here in Utah, and being very weirded out by the high volume of people there who were asking Chad to prophesy for them. Unfortunately, memories like this have only recently been told to me, and we didn't even know that AVOW or PAP existed. Being prepared for natural disaster and such was a common thread between my family (Douglas, specifically just my parents in this instance) and the Daybells, so that was never suspect to me. Maybe another Douglas felt differently, but I don't know. Regarding Chad's membership with the LDS church: No one has heard anything about Chad being excommunicated. The church doesn't make that info public, and we aren't sure that even his kids would hear anything about it. At this point, we should consider Chad an inactive or non-practicing member, much like myself.

Thanks so much for that. When was the last time any of you had contact with Chad? Did you know he planned on getting remarried?
This must be so hard for his kids. Are you getting the sense that they’re defending his actions or simply defending their father? I empathize with them wanting to cling to their remaining parent.

21. Alex is thought to have taken several dogs to the desert to die. Some of Lori's as well. The hope is that is not what he did with the kids.
22. There is video of the car that shot at Brandon.
23. Police have the jeep, and the footage. Tylee's jeep.
24. Lori was looking at wedding rings and wedding dresses for a BEACH wedding BEFORE Tammy was dead.

ETA - Additional points
Thank you for doing this! I thought about trying to do it, but it can be frustrating to listen to. I highlighted the information that stood out to me in the post above.

Thank you for doing this! I thought about trying to do it, but it can be frustrating to listen to. I highlighted the information that stood out to me in the post above.
One thing to add to this, I posted before I actually read all your points.
The family member/insider said Alex Cox was foaming at the mouth and died with in 10 mins of this. So they suspect poison as the cause of death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member