Found Deceased MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019 #2

For anyone who is not familiar with this case, here's the link to discussion thread:

Found Deceased - MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo, 5 Dec 2013 - #14
I think Teleka'a case is the most fascinating of all times. Anyone who hasn't yet read it...lucky you. Start at the beginning and you'll be fascinated for weeks to come. RIP beautiful Doctor.

The reason Ada's case doesn't remind me of Dr. Patrick's is that the Doctor experienced delusional symptoms for months (years?) prior to her untimely death. I do not find evidence of this in Ada's case. If anything it reminds me of a more recent case...

Found Deceased - CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019 #2

May tox results soon shed light on both and may both ladies RIP.

I think Teleka'a case is the most fascinating of all times. Anyone who hasn't yet read it...lucky you. Start at the beginning and you'll be fascinated for weeks to come. RIP beautiful Doctor.

The reason Ada's case doesn't remind me of Dr. Patrick's is that the Doctor experienced delusional symptoms for months (years?) prior to her untimely death. I do not find evidence of this in Ada's case. If anything it reminds me of a more recent case...

Found Deceased - CA - Erin Valenti, 33, from Utah, en-route from Palo Alto to San Jose, 7 Oct 2019 #2

Only Teleka knew that she was having those symptoms for a long time though. Talk about hiding in plain sight. It is a fascinating case.

For one, Adrienne's sister confirmed in her Brain Scratch interview that there was no snow on the ground at the time of Adrienne's disappearance. The media photos were taken quite a few days after.
I'll have to listen to that interview.
iu

What a sad outcome. Prayers to her loved ones. This case was so "curious" from the getgo because of so many possibilities of what happened that night. I hope "all of it" can be figured out and that questions can be answered. May she rest in peace.

This makes much more sense. They did have the area of interest. Safety of searchers is more important than recovery of a body. So sad the family had to be the ones to locate her.
Yes, safety of searchers is more important than recovery of a body. People - please understand this. IMO the family had an idea of what happened and where body may be (somewhere near family owned property). Searchers also have family, kids, elderly parents, etc to care for and need to consider risk of searching for someone that is probably (IMO) already deceased due to history of disappearance.

I want to read this whole Teleka Patrick case from the beginning, but it won't let me open the earlier threads. when I tap on the threads it just opens a page that says I don't have permission to view it. When I tap to open the archive, it just opens a blank page except ads. Any idea what that's about?

I want to read this whole Teleka Patrick case from the beginning, but it won't let me open the earlier threads. when I tap on the threads it just opens a page that says I don't have permission to view it. When I tap to open the archive, it just opens a blank page except ads. Any idea what that's about?

I just checked the links and you are right...boo. Looks like the threads have been moved to admin. only. Not sure why. :(

You can find a lot of info online though. Her social media info and her multiple accounts that communicated with each other is truly fascinating.

I'm not sure why it's doing that, I'm also getting that error page.

I haven’t noticed this before, but there is also a lot of info in the Media (no discussion) thread MI - Dr. Teleka Patrick, 30, Kalamazoo Media & Map Links - no discussion please

I didn't attend the memorial on Saturday but sent a contribution to Alpena County Search and Rescue in honor of Ada. In my note to the family, I mentioned that I had followed the missing person case in the media and on Websleuths.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back