CA CA - Karissa Schell, 16, Turlock, 21 April 2011

I
On a Go Fund Me page created by Christopher Schell: "Karissa Schell went missing from Turlock California on April 21, 2011. She was crying the night before she disappeared saying "Please don't let them take me". We still don't know who "them" is. There has been no leads since her disappearance nor has anyone seen or heard from her."
dated someone who was close to the family and her brother and his gf had problems with a drug dealer that lived down a street from them (the dealer drove a nice shiny black suv) I wonder if it was them that took her...idk i have like two theories.

If you to to Stanislaus county court index and type in her last name you will see many family members on there.. the charges go back yo the 90s and IMO aren't 'slap on the wrist' kind of charges.. i think the cops here don't like members of her family and so they just didn't care to look for her. Also I didn't look at her wall i searched her name and found lots of posts i had never seen before and I was shocked. I also have talked to her friend she was with that night but I'm not sure if I can say here bc I don't have links to back that up..
Was the last person she hung out with a boy or girl? Because my ex boyfriend (which was 2013 he could be lying because that was his favorite thing to do) at the time told me that he was the last person with her and they were swimming at turlock high at night and she just disappeared....I of course told her mother about it last year she got back to me she responded to me if he was ever physical or got angry with me I replied to her but she never got back to me. I hope she is found...it’s sad seeing her mothers posts

I

dated someone who was close to the family and her brother and his gf had problems with a drug dealer that lived down a street from them (the dealer drove a nice shiny black suv) I wonder if it was them that took her...idk i have like two theories.
Thanks for joining us here. It’s great that you shared information with karissa’s mother. Would you consider passing on this info to law enforcement as well? You can do it anonymously if you need to. Even a small detail may be what they need to make progress on a case.

I

But her brother lived in Texas at the time didn't he?

Was the last person she hung out with a boy or girl? Because my ex boyfriend (which was 2013 he could be lying because that was his favorite thing to do) at the time told me that he was the last person with her and they were swimming at turlock high at night and she just disappeared....I of course told her mother about it last year she got back to me she responded to me if he was ever physical or got angry with me I replied to her but she never got back to me. I hope she is found...it’s sad seeing her mothers posts

Well she hung out with her the night of the 20th... I doubt she was at Turlock high swimming then, it would've been cold out still! I remember being out that night and I was in pants with a long sleeve and a t-shirt over top and I was cold still and Karissa was supposedly really messed up that night too.. Do you know where her sister lived? I remember she told me she lived by the movie theaters at one point but I don't know if she moved or not..

Well she hung out with her the night of the 20th... I doubt she was at Turlock high swimming then, it would've been cold out still! I remember being out that night and I was in pants with a long sleeve and a t-shirt over top and I was cold still and Karissa was supposedly really messed up that night too.. Do you know where her sister lived? I remember she told me she lived by the movie theaters at one point but I don't know if she moved or not..
I don’t know where they lived before she went missing..but in 2012 or 2013 they lived across the street from the cemetery the house on the corner of soderquist and Julian I remember my ex taking me there to hangout and I met her mom and sisters boyfriend

So I don't know what to think of this??
Oh wow. I know you’re very familiar with the case, does that feel like a strong possibility to you? I know her missing fb page (run by her mum I think?) certainly gives the impression that family see her as missing and in danger. Was she someone who could have distanced herself from family like that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back