ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vehicle found on highway with zero *confirmed* sightings of driver/occupants. No evidence suggesting a struggle/abduction, no body.

I get the feeling that Anneliese was, and hopefully still is, attention seeking more so than self harming. Meaning, I believe she was one to make threats but not to execute.
Ie: Threaten to jump off a bridge, threaten self harm though not act, not cut, not attempt fatal overdose...
Have you talked to LE about your concerns? It seems like several of you that knew her feel the same way, and I agree with you, and I don't know Anneliese myself. I know if this was someone that I knew well and didn't feel that she did self harm, I would go to LE first and tell them my concerns. If they didn't listen to me, I'd hire a private investigator before too much more time passes.

I think it's wonderful that you and @willow324 care so much, and you both seem to know her well enough to have the same thoughts. Please don't let this go- you both seem to care very much about Anneliese- if your instinct is telling you that you truly feel something else is going on here and she did not hurt herself, you need to speak up.

Good article, thanks. I found this interesting: “The daily search has slowed,” Soule said. “We periodically recheck some shoreline where we knew she was. Our efforts have remained in where she was last known to be.”
Do they believe she was at the shoreline simply because the car was nearby or was there some physical evidence left at the shoreline?

That's a great question. My gut tells me that it's based on where her car was found, but I suppose if there was other evidence, they may not release/share it with the public. MOO.

That's a great question. My gut tells me that it's based on where her car was found, but I suppose if there was other evidence, they may not release/share it with the public. MOO.
Yeah, it's hard to know. I feel like he used the word "shoreline" specifically to subtlety share some information, but that's just my hunch.

Good article, thanks. I found this interesting: “The daily search has slowed,” Soule said. “We periodically recheck some shoreline where we knew she was. Our efforts have remained in where she was last known to be.”
Do they believe she was at the shoreline simply because the car was nearby or was there some physical evidence left at the shoreline?
Yes, I believe so and I feel like they’re concentrating on this area so much just because her car was found there. What if it wasn’t her who left her car there?

Yes, I believe so and I feel like they’re concentrating on this area so much just because her car was found there. What if it wasn’t her who left her car there?

Precisely. Do you have thoughts about where else LE should be directing search? Do we know if Falmouth/Prtlnd is the only town(s) they've focused on?

Precisely. Do you have thoughts about where else LE should be directing search? Do we know if Falmouth/Prtlnd is the only town(s) they've focused on?
I feel like they should be searching near her home in Richmond maybe, around there. I seriously feel like someone else dropped her car off where they did to throw off LE. That’s just my personal thoughts and how I feel.

I feel like they should be searching near her home in Richmond maybe, around there. I seriously feel like someone else dropped her car off where they did to throw off LE. That’s just my personal thoughts and how I feel.
I agree and am surprised that this isn't being done. Unless LE is doing so quietly and not talking about it in the media.

I agree and am surprised that this isn't being done. Unless LE is doing so quietly and not talking about it in the media.

I think if they are searching anywhere besides Falmouth/Portland, LE would not speak publicly about it. JMO.

It's easy to go down the conspiracy theory road - but the reality is that the police obviously conducted probably hundreds of interviews with family members, friends, etc and have very very very very good reason to spend so much of their time and resources searching the water and shoreline - so much so they even sent in divers multiple times. The police don't have the money to 'stage' something like this - it's simply too big and too expensive. I suspect her body will be found in the water in a few months..

It's easy to go down the conspiracy theory road - but the reality is that the police obviously conducted probably hundreds of interviews with family members, friends, etc and have very very very very good reason to spend so much of their time and resources searching the water and shoreline - so much so they even sent in divers multiple times. The police don't have the money to 'stage' something like this - it's simply too big and too expensive. I suspect her body will be found in the water in a few months..
I don’t think the police staged anything. I said that maybe somebody else parked her vehicle on 295, that maybe she was taken from somewhere else and somebody else left her vehicle. I know for a fact that they’ve interviewed a bunch of people, that’s not at all what I was saying. I’m sorry if it came across like that.

I don’t think the police staged anything. I said that maybe somebody else parked her vehicle on 295, that maybe she was taken from somewhere else and somebody else left her vehicle. I know for a fact that they’ve interviewed a bunch of people, that’s not at all what I was saying. I’m sorry if it came across like that.

I'm with you, Willow. Too much doesn't add up for it to be a suicide. While I don't doubt LE has reasons for checking the shoreline, etc., I'm just not buying it. I didn't think that you were implying that the police staged anything, but rather than there may be reasons to look elsewhere, like up by Anneliese's home.

Did LE ever figure out who was responsible for the homicide case with Andrew Sherman in Richmond?

State police continue investigating Richmond homicide

I am so glad that this letter to the editor was written and submitted. Not only did the article expose a ton of private information, I feel it also painted a picture in the minds of the public which pointed to suicide as the obvious reason for Anneliese to have gone missing. If it was me that went missing, my family would have probably been very upset by the article, regardless of how much truth was in it. If the intent was to put a spotlight on mental illness, I think there are of plenty of other ways to continue to raise awareness on the issues of both mental illness and suicide prevention. JMO.

Letter to the editor: Details of missing Richmond woman’s medical, police records didn’t belong in news story

Last edited:
I am so glad that this letter to the editor was written and submitted. Not only did the article expose a ton of private information, I feel it also painted a picture in the minds of the public which pointed to suicide as the obvious reason for Anneliese to have gone missing. If it was me that went missing, my family would have probably been very upset by the article, regardless of how much truth was in it. If the intent was to put a spotlight on mental illness, I think there are of plenty of other ways to continue to raise awareness on the issues of both mental illness and suicide prevention. JMO.

Letter to the editor: Details of missing Richmond woman’s medical, police records didn’t belong in news story
Yes!

Conspiracy theory and staging? Only because some things are found to be suspicious in all of this, especially to locals and friends of hers? I feel a bit insulted by that comment- I'm the last one to go down that road and am always realistic of situations.

If that article hadn't been posted, there would be much more concern for this case. For all that we know, someone close could have been very aware of her past and taken advantage of the fact that a comment she said one day in anger would be to their advantage.

No one has ruled out suicide, but I can tell you it would have been a little tough with low tide that morning to commit suicide and not be seen not only jumping, but her body would not have gotten far. If it is found that she did harm herself, then fine, I'll accept it for what it is. Until then, I am leaving options open for various reasons, like several other folks on here. Perhaps it's best we all talk privately in PM's and not bother others with our concern about the possibility that Anneliese may be deceased at someone else's hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy