Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to an insider on Gray’s show, Tylee and JJ were sent to a car while the shooting happened, then soon after the shots, Lori drove JJ to school before she even called 911. Not sure if Colby arrived before police or not. Speaking of Colby—he doesn’t look too old so where was he living when he was under 18? Hmm. Haven’t heard much about him in all this stuff.
Colby can be found on Youtube at CJ's Place making a public statement on the matter recently. I would expect it's ok to place that info here since he made the public statement and isn't on private.

My first comment on this case but I believe that I have read every post.

I wanted to comment on the Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund established by Julie Rowe:

I'm just wondering how money is going to help if the world is ending. The banks are sure to close, ya think? Money is the last thing anyone will be worrying about. Those left would have to start a bartering systems on their own to survive.

I checked the Charity Navigator for this fund and it only has around $4,000 in assets currently so if more money was donated, it's gone. A total of $27,000 was donated in 2015, 2016 and 2017 combined. There are no tax forms in Charity Navigator since 2017. JR is shown as President, Jan Exby as Secretary/Treasurer, and Terry Webb as Vice President. The Funds balance at the end of 2017 was negative $797.

Charity Navigator - Unrated Profile for Greater Tomorrow Relief Fund

That's all I have for now.

Anybody who knew user name/password, or had a device that was logged into venmo, could have send that payment. In fact I am not sure how/why 17 year old supposedly unemployed girl would be sending a payment to her older, adult brother to begin with.

Makes me wonder if there were similar payments prior to September 2019.

It’s exhausting just reading about their family life, to be honest. I would have having so much chaos and constant change in my life. It seems like they have no real attachments to items given the speed in which they up and move states so quickly. They must have to leave almost everything behind.

Hopefully someone can answer this. What was Charles’ job? I assume he was decently comfortable financially, but how did he make his money?

I've wondered this too.

Colby can be found on Youtube at CJ's Place making a public statement on the matter recently. I would expect it's ok to place that info here since he made the public statement and isn't on private.
Thank you! I was able to see his other videos as well, unrelated to the stuff going on right now. He mentions in one that he missed out on collecting marvel toys when he was young bc of “all the moving around.”

have strong opinions re medication that possibly many people who are not have a different opinion regarding what is and isn’t the problem.

I agree with you. Nothing that has been stated so far clarifies whether the medications are necessary or merely convenient. It's entirely possible that "needs them to sleep" is code for "parents unwilling to take the time, effort, and patience to do the behavior modifications necessary".

Born to drug-addicted bio-parents does not necessarily mean low functioning... but it's a dandy excuse for adoptive parents to get sympathy and praise while avoiding putting in the work.

That's not to say that's the case here, either way... Just that we DO NOT KNOW, and stereotypes and assumptions are not helpful.

If Tylee got married, why wouldn't Lori simply tell police that Tylee got married and JJ was with them? Minimal age to marry in Idaho is 16, so it wouldn't be illegal. So there would be no need for Chad and Lori to take off.
(All of the following is speculation and opinion only)

Because (to their way of thinking) this would be a marriage in the eyes of God, not man, so it would not be a legal marriage. It would look less like Lori gave consent and more like she trafficked her daughter. But this was just a thought and I don’t want to get too hung up on a situation that likely did not happen.

I’m trying to see things from a different perspective. It seems that events (and the accumulation of deaths) are accelerating around Chad and Lori. No one has expressed doubts that both of them truly believe in Chad’s visions — hence the description of Lori joining a “cult.” Even if they caused some of these events, they are likely interpreting them as signs that the visions are coming to pass in real time.

In my admittedly limited understanding of these visions, the children would need to be protected from secular authorities and the church, both of whom become the tools of tyranny in most apocalyptic visions. Chad and Lori might have fled to keep the children safe / in hiding (with the added benefit of removing themselves from legal scrutiny about the status and whereabouts of the children).

That doesn’t absolve them and it doesn’t mean the children are safely ensconced somewhere. If they are still alive, they’re likely in dire danger the closer authorities come and the more real life events seem to Chad and Lori to be signs that his visions are coming to pass.

Make no mistake: what they are doing is wrong and they have endangered (if not worse) Tylee and JJ. But they may both in their religious delusions believe they are saving the children (which can be just as dangerous).

My opinion only.

I agree with you. Nothing that has been stated so far clarifies whether the medications are necessary or merely convenient. It's entirely possible that "needs them to sleep" is code for "parents unwilling to take the time, effort, and patience to do the behavior modifications necessary".

Born to drug-addicted bio-parents does not necessarily mean low functioning... but it's a dandy excuse for adoptive parents to get sympathy and praise while avoiding putting in the work.

That's not to say that's the case here, either way... Just that we DO NOT KNOW, and stereotypes and assumptions are not helpful.
/// Listen to the latest Gray Hughes Investigates podcast with Kay and Larry. Gray's delivery is a bit slow and often jumbled but he gets to the root of a lot. Turns out that Lori - and Alex - were "all about the money". She was very upset that after Alex killed Charles, for instance, Charles had changed her from being the bene on his $2M life insurance policy. A big whoopsie for her. This after her appetite was whetted by getting $75K from her ex Joe Ryan, who was divorced over 15 years or so from her.

Here is one thing I have spinning around in my head bc I am really into profiling—Chad talks about the youth rising up and basically being the future which does not make me think in any way that he would have the idea of killing children. From all we know of Lori (from what insiders on here say along with insiders on Gray’s videos and the close friend who was interviewed in msm) the most we have on Lori pertaining to this is that she said in so many words that her children would be better off dead. (I am paraphrasing of course). Her behavior after Joseph’s Ryan’s murder—to take off for 45 days (assuming she left the kids behind) is a good indicator to me (MOO) that she would be the more likely one to see to it that the children are gone for good.

The federal government has a list of criteria they recommend states use for Amber alerts and most states are said to stay fairly close to the recommendations. The very first item on the list is that law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place. It's the same on the Idaho list. This case doesn't even make it past the first criteria before failing.

MOO, but amber alerts are designed and intended for the situation where a child was abducted and the kidnapper is on the move with the kidnapped child, law enforcement is fairly certain what vehicle is being used, and there is a decent chance that by blasting this information out that someone will spot them and the child will be recovered before the kidnappers go to ground.

IMO, this case was never a reasonable situation for an amber alert. What is an amber alert going to gain over what they're already doing (blasting out to media that the children are missing, why they are concerned, etc)? As far as I can tell the main difference is that it would sound an alert on all our cell phones saying two kids are missing, but we have no idea where they are or might be traveling or what vehicle they're in, so we can't tell you what to be looking for. But please look. Then for the next day or so those inclined will be looking out for ... nothing, since they don't know what to look for.

Visibility of the missing people at almost any stage of the investigation can be of great value to LE.

Other states have been a bit more flexible in their use of Amber and also have other alert options (Silver etc.) and don't always treat the criteria in a sequential order as you suggest. The analysis undertaken by LE in Rexburg ID PD was quite literal and so no alert was issued. The only thing that seemed to get visibility for the fact that 2 children were missing was social media and not LE unfortunately.

But, look at the tragedy of what is now being faced due in part of the lack of visibility this case received from Rexburg PD! Not only were the 2 children not reported missing for 2 months (still don't understand how families as large as the groups involved with this case allowed this to happen) but then Rexburg PD appeared to do little other than putting the missing information on their social media pages. Eventually the AZ and TX families became involved and activated social media as to the fact that the 2 children had been missing for 2 months. At some point the FBI became involved but its not clear whether its just random SLC field office people being 'consulted' or whether there is a full scale deployment of FBI and the CARD Team as we have seen be so effective in other cases. I'm not even sure if we know who has primary accountability for finding the 2 missing children given the multiple states involved in the search? IS THE FBI THE PRIMARY AGENCY RESPONSIBLE OR NOT?

I am absolutely stuck on the fact that not one person in Rexburg ID either at a school or a friend of any of the parties involved had the courage to contact LE. Not one. I'm not sure what this says about the local community which is over 90% LDS either but I believe its quite shocking. But, its what we are dealing with in this case sadly. Are children simply treated as possessions of their parents and placed in and out of school and nobody questions what is happening around them? It seems like people stay in their own lane and close their eyes to what goes on in other families unfortunately.

Are Rexburg ID PD powerless against Parents such as Lori and Chad who remove minor children (possibly against their will) to places unknown and take them out of school for long periods of time? Is there no accountability required for parents of minor children in ID and UT? ID seems to have the most lax home schooling laws in the US but does this mean that parents can simply 'disappear' their minor children with no accountability? As others have suggested, we don't even know if Tylee at 17 yo was married to some cult member to offer her shelter during this period and whether this might have been done against her will too!

Rexburg PD according to MSM allegedly knew that the 2 children were NOT with Lori and Chad at the time these 2 hit the road and entered hiding. Lori as the legal guardian I do believe has legal responsibility for the children, yet she isn't being held to account so far as we can see by LE.

The reason I'm arguing for creative use of ANY alert system is that the children could be anywhere but most likely have been seen by someone during their travels. The geographic search region is huge and there is no way for LE to get the photos out across such a huge region absent some kind of alert IMO.

We don't even know if BOLOs were issued for any of the Lori or Chad vehicles over the past 2 months or if any warrants have been obtained for Lori and Chad or related family members that might have information? The Rexburg PD website has a vague reference to a possible car being driven by Chad I believe but yet has zero license plate information.

Assuming the 2 children are alive (I think this is sadly highly doubtful at this point) then connecting the dots between some of the players and family involved in this case, you have a search area that ranges from Kansas (location of Julie Rowe and some key LDS historical sites), TX (family locations), AZ (family locations), ID (family locations and LDS sites), and possibly UT.

There have been theories floated that the 2 children are with family of Lori. So, where are these people and are they speaking to LE and assisting the investigation or are they like Chads extended family hiding behind lawyers?

If the children are alive then its likely they are being sheltered by family or 'cult' members. It now appears unlikely any of these people will cooperate with LE IMO. It just seems like the only hope to finding the children alive would be someone not affiliated with the situation making a call to LE that they have seen the 2 children. But, given the huge possible search area its unlikely that people even know these 2 children are missing.

Given that Rexburg PD seems to be on 'vacation' until after Christmas then who is running this investigation and why have we not seen a Press Conference from ID or AZ State Police or even the FBI? So far as I can tell more is happening on social media to track what is going on here rather than with LE and this is concerning, if true.

I've seen many missing cases but never one like this. Who is the primary LE spokesperson for this case? What responsibility is the State of ID State Police taking for the overall situation? Where is the FBI Spokesperson for this case that so far as I can tell based on sketchy information potentially touches 5 very large States?

MOO

Can I post a fb post with video of Joshua? It's from his grandmother's page with a link to a news article about Lori and Chad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member