Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Like many of you, my mind went first to a setup for a hate crime like Blaze Bernstein, but then when news of the other guy who had a scary encounter/escape came out, I shifted to a more Jeffrey Dahmer-type/serial killer vibe. Based on his FB, I'm leaning towards sexual sadist who was either a sociopath in disguise or whose dark side has been escalating and he finally decided to fulfill his destiny.

Of course, his defense will very likely be consensual encounter gone wrong, and it may be that that is what actually happened...but I doubt it.

Like many of you, my mind went first to a setup for a hate crime like Blaze Bernstein, but then when news of the other guy who had a scary encounter/escape came out, I shifted to a more Jeffrey Dahmer-type/serial killer vibe. Based on his FB, I'm leaning towards sexual sadist who was either a sociopath in disguise or whose dark side has been escalating and he finally decided to fulfill his destiny.

Of course, his defense will very likely be consensual encounter gone wrong, and it may be that that is what actually happened...but I doubt it.

In my opinion, there is almost no doubt he is a sexual sadist type. He might also try the insanity or incompetence route as he did in his previous case. That’s a very high bar, though. I think you are right in your analysis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member