Identified! ID - Dubois, WhtMale Skeletal UP13310, Buffalo Cave, Aug 1979 - 1870-1916 Joseph Henry Loveless

“The story of this man’s life is pretty incredible,” Michael said in an email. “I cannot wait to share the details that we found out as soon as we are allowed to do so." - this has made me refresh this thread every few hours.
I am literally biting my nails :) I'm happy his family has answers. Michael's cheery tone almost makes it seem like it wasn't a murder. Maybe this man was part of some group and these were his burial wishes? Oh, well, no point in speculating. Just have to wait for 1pm in Idaho!

I too am anxious to know, but I hate that this feels like some kind of "reveal party"! What's with the hype?
I'm with you, and I'm glad you said it. It has that reality TV feel that really doesn't belong in government/law enforcement/academic matters. But I guess after 40 years, I'll be grateful for a man getting his name back, no matter what.

I'm with you, and I'm glad you said it. It has that reality TV feel that really doesn't belong in government/law enforcement/academic matters. But I guess after 40 years, I'll be grateful for a man getting his name back, no matter what.

Unless hmm Jimmy Hoffa? Probably not, but there is definitely reason why they choose today's New Years date to reveal the news.

Anywho, press conference starts in 15 min. Anyone know news sites where it will be broadcast live???

Unless hmm Jimmy Hoffa? Probably not, but there is definitely reason why they choose today's New Years date to reveal the news.

Anywho, press conference starts in 15 min. Anyone know news sites where it will be broadcast live???

To answer my own question - I have found one live stream - DNA Doe project is streaming live video from press conference and cameras are already on

Direct link - DNA Doe Project

No, I've been Googling, checking YouTube and Twitter. Got nothing. Hope someone else has it.

Oh, dear, the sound is horrible!

ETA: I understand that several of us are having problems with the Facebook live stream crashing and such. I'll do my best trying to catch up what is happening.

j_in_c's link above my post is much better! :) but now the fireworks have started outside and I can barely hear anything anyway! :facepalm:

His name was Joseph Henry Loveless or Lovelace (spelling, anyone?).

Last edited:
Is the quality on the FB livestream bad for anyone else? It's extremely pixelated, but I can hear it okay if I turn my volume all the way up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back