Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latunski arraigned on murder, mutilation charges

"Myers added that when Bacon went missing on Christmas Eve, a friend who had a “bad feeling” sent her a link to a Nov. 26 Argus-Press article reporting an incident in Bennington Township in which a seminude man fled a home in the Morrice area.

Myers forwarded that information to Michigan State Police Dec. 27, who executed a search of Latunski’s residence in the 700 block of W. Tyrrell Road in Bennington Township — just north of Morrice — early the next morning. Bacon's body was found during the search."

Thank you for posting this, Momma. I had been wondering what led police to Latunski’s home. Kudos to Myers and friend for being instrumental in locating the “alleged” perpetrator.

Bravo, I believe he was either afraid to speak out or perhaps ashamed to. He would have had to reveal details about himself that he might have been ashamed of or embarrassed about. This would have been especially difficult to do in the presence of police officers who might not have been very sympathetic to or understanding of his plight. Imagine if that guy met the perpetrator on Grindr, chatted about intimate things and maybe even exchanged explicit pictures, and then went to the perpetrator’s residence willingly to engage in some kind of activity. The guy would have known he would have to explain all of this to police officers, who might think he got what he was asking for. Faced with that prospect, the guy might have decided to just let things go and thank his lucky stars he got out unharmed. This is all my opinion or conjecture about what could have happened, but I think it is plausible.
. He could have been secretly gay - never having come out to anyone. Maybe afraid family or other loved ones wouldn’t accept him? Possibly has a career where a very low personal profile is necessary? JMO

Bravo, I believe he was either afraid to speak out or perhaps ashamed to. He would have had to reveal details about himself that he might have been ashamed of or embarrassed about. This would have been especially difficult to do in the presence of police officers who might not have been very sympathetic to or understanding of his plight. Imagine if that guy met the perpetrator on Grindr, chatted about intimate things and maybe even exchanged explicit pictures, and then went to the perpetrator’s residence willingly to engage in some kind of activity. The guy would have known he would have to explain all of this to police officers, who might think he got what he was asking for. Faced with that prospect, the guy might have decided to just let things go and thank his lucky stars he got out unharmed. This is all my opinion or conjecture about what could have happened, but I think it is plausible.
. He could have been secretly gay - never having come out to anyone. Maybe afraid family or other loved ones wouldn’t accept him? Possibly has a career where a very low personal profile is necessary? JMO

This is unlikely to be related and I don't want to derail the thread, so I've linked the thread for this missing person. There's a young gay male missing from Flint who may have had dyed red hair at the time of disappearance.

I'm not convinced the hair color is an indicator of ML having a type, but thought throw it out there.

MI - MI - Marc Anthony Cates, 19, Flint, 27 Aug 2016

Thanks for mentioning that case. I'm going to follow it as well.

Women do it all the time. So there is no difference except this happend to Kevin and not his husband. If JA would have stayed it could have very well been him and Kevin too.

It is mental control that ML had over JA. As a manipulation ML had over JA, JA probably never seen it happen until ML decided to play the mad scientist. It happens all the time in mental abusive relationships. One will never understand if one has never been put in that situation. Plus I believe when you are a Dom you have control over the Sub...not for sure if Sub and Slave are the same. But Any of these don't make him guilty nor innocent.
Agree with all of this. I’ve been around this lifestyle some, I would say a slave is a sub but a sub is not necessarily a slave.

I also noticed that ML posted early fall that he was disappointed in the changes in JA sexual drive and that he was trying to reignite the sexual relationship I’ve known a few doms and generally, spicing things up for a dom means pushing limits, sometimes (stupidly) even ignoring limits (supported by the guy who ran from the house in Nov). I think this is why JA was feeling unsafe - he knew ML was pushing boundaries of safety in scene play. That may have escalated after the job loss, and JA was pulling away from sex. Pushing harder in scenes was ML’s way of trying to regain control and sustain his obviously huge ego.

That doesn’t necessarily mean JA thought he was in danger if he hung out with ML or if they remained supportive of one another. Assuming JA was his sub, he likely still had a lot of emotional ties to ML, s&m relationships tend to be intensely co-dependent, that’s actually part of the appeal for subs. They put their life, literally, in someone else’s hands. It’s an adrenaline rush.

Many are viewing JA’s behavior as inconsistent or suspicious, but within the context of a bdsm relationship, it doesn’t feel weird to me at all.

Agree with all of this. I’ve been around this lifestyle some, I would say a slave is a sub but a sub is not necessarily a slave.

I also noticed that ML posted early fall that he was disappointed in the changes in JA sexual drive and that he was trying to reignite the sexual relationship I’ve known a few doms and generally, spicing things up for a dom means pushing limits, sometimes (stupidly) even ignoring limits (supported by the guy who ran from the house in Nov). I think this is why JA was feeling unsafe - he knew ML was pushing boundaries of safety in scene play. That may have escalated after the job loss, and JA was pulling away from sex. Pushing harder in scenes was ML’s way of trying to regain control and sustain his obviously huge ego.

That doesn’t necessarily mean JA thought he was in danger if he hung out with ML or if they remained supportive of one another. Assuming JA was his sub, he likely still had a lot of emotional ties to ML, s&m relationships tend to be intensely co-dependent, that’s actually part of the appeal for subs. They put their life, literally, in someone else’s hands. It’s an adrenaline rush.

Many are viewing JA’s behavior as inconsistent or suspicious, but within the context of a bdsm relationship, it doesn’t feel weird to me at all.

Thanks for clearing up sub vs slave. I have had a few encounters with ppl in BDSM. And I couldn't quiet remember on sub/slave roles. BDSM is a very close bond. He may or may not want to betray his trust and say to much either. Who knows where his mind set is or if he knew.

MOO

Mental Illness and Insanity are related, but insanity, IMO, is not a foregone conclusion.

One can be mentally ill and not be insane clearly.
Snipped by me for length
ALL MOO

Extremely well stated Tealgrove I agree with you on all points. I think their is a fine line between genius and insanity. Throughout history many of the most well known geniuses have had some type of mental illness.

ML strikes me as some one who is very intelligent and used to having his own way and be in full control and once his life started spiraling down he needed to find away to show he still had control over everything and KB was just a means to an end.
MOO

This is unlikely to be related and I don't want to derail the thread, so I've linked the thread for this missing person. There's a young gay male missing from Flint who may have had dyed red hair at the time of disappearance.

I'm not convinced the hair color is an indicator of ML having a type, but thought I'd throw it out there.

MI - MI - Marc Anthony Cates, 19, Flint, 27 Aug 2016

I looked at Marc’s Facebook and noticed that his profile pic at one time was a wolf, which is some of the imagery we have been discussing in KB’s case. Not saying it’s related, but it is coincidental.

Husband of accused killer Mark Latunski speaks out to defend himself, reacts to social media claims

"On Friday the 27th he was here to take my car rental car back because it was costing me a fortune,” Arnold said. “He said ‘You can use my car, I will use my truck.’"

"We asked Arnold if he took Mark back to the house on that Friday? He said he did."

Michigan State Police told TV5 they cannot confirm if Arnold had been interviewed by investigators, but did say there are no other suspects at this time."

Some more insights from the ex. Murderer came to his home on Xmas. He drove him home on Friday after he returned the expensive rental car. But, he did not go in. So, the murderer was able to function and help his ex. He was actually kind and helpful--it appears he was functioning in reality.

Husband of accused killer Mark Latunski speaks out to defend himself, reacts to social media claims:

“I talked to Mark on Christmas Day,” he said. “I had some friends over, and I didn't want him to be alone. So, I invited him over Christmas Day if he wanted to come. He arrived there in the afternoon, I don’t know, sometime around 1, 2 o'clock. He appeared to be normal, he never exhibited any signs that anything was wrong.”

Arnold said Christmas Day was the last time he talked to his husband.

But later, told TV5 that his car broke down the Monday before Christmas and he had to get a rental car.

He said he had no one but Mark, to call for help.

"On Friday the 27th he was here to take my car rental car back because it was costing me a fortune,” Arnold said. “He said ‘You can use my car, I will use my truck.’"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado