Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

I really thought the authorities would have wrapped this up by now; I thought Anna would have been found, or that there would have been some other evidence leading to her husband being charged. There seem to be more perpetrators who get extremely lucky in this age of surveillance, or else these domestic violence crimes are so well planned by spouses who are intent upon getting rid of their significant others, and getting away with it. Anna is one victim that I really wanted to be found-I think everyone knows who to look at here, but unfortunately not where to look for Anna.

I think the Chester County DA has a pretty good idea, they just don't yet have enough evidence to prove it. Curious on why they have not leaned on some of AG's friends and associates.

With all the ID TV Shows and Forensic Files, the perpetrators are much more educated regarding forensic sciences than in the past.
I know. I've always thought that it's kind of foolish to have shows with this information or even articles on the internet about forensic sciences. Luckily, most of them screw up along the way somehow.

Something in the video above jumped out at me. PSP had to use a battering ram to open the front door to the condo. Why would AG not give them the key?

To me that smacks of willful obstruction of an investigation. One would assume he was served with a search warrant.

Something in the video above jumped out at me. PSP had to use a battering ram to open the front door to the condo. Why would AG not give them the key?

To me that smacks of willful obstruction of an investigation. One would assume he was served with a search warrant.

Great point. Is the townhome owned by Anna solely? I would think Allen would be able to comply with a search warrant in her absence as her husband but I wonder if this detail played a part?

There is a podcast called The Ever Evolving Truth that is covering Anna’s story. On the podcast’s Facebook page- someone had a great “call-to-action” request for all to check their social media accounts, email, cell photos, calendars, etc. during the time frame of late March/early April 2017 to remember what was going on in our own lives at the time of Anna’s disappearance.

Unfortunately, her case has never been highly publicized but it’s not too late. This exercise could jolt someone’s memory of an encounter or tidbit of information that could help uncover what happened to her.

Have you listened to this podcast? It’s horrible! they don’t have correct facts, information is just plain incorrect AND they mention Anna’s son by NAME! This is a minor child who has lost his mother! His name should not be used, it’s totally irresponsible.

I also question their motives and their credibility.

Have you listened to this podcast? It’s horrible! they don’t have correct facts, information is just plain incorrect AND they mention Anna’s son by NAME! This is a minor child who has lost his mother! His name should not be used, it’s totally irresponsible.

I also question their motives and their credibility.
I did start listening and I agree that mentioning her son by name isn’t appropriate and I heard them stumble on his age. What other information did you think was incorrect? Since the police haven’t come out with many details- I have trouble distinguishing between fact and theory myself.

My stance on the podcast is that her case has been rather silent. If the podcast is going to bring it more attention and discussion- then great. My only worry/question is how it could affect any legal cases in the future... could it?

They’re also alll over the place saying in one podcast Allen reported her missing, and another saying her employer and family in Poland reported her missing. * Allen never reported her missing. They followed up on the report from her employer and Family at Allen’s house but HE never reported her missing.
They’re also saying they don’t think Anna would divorce Allen and she would try and make it work when in fact, Anna told a friend and family she asked Allen for a divorce.

I think the Chester County DA has a pretty good idea, they just don't yet have enough evidence to prove it. Curious on why they have not leaned on some of AG's friends and associates.
I can't wait for the new DA to take over. I have hope that she will shake this up and move forward.

I can't wait for the new DA to take over. I have hope that she will shake this up and move forward.
This case as well as a few others. Perhaps this DA will not treat those researching cases and providing tips and evidence like suspects, rather than viewing them as a resource.

Last edited:
Great point. Is the townhome owned by Anna solely? I would think Allen would be able to comply with a search warrant in her absence as her husband but I wonder if this detail played a part?

Even if the townhouse was owned by Anna, one could reasonably expect that AG would have a key. I would have to go back and look, but I seem to remember the local residents had seen him go in and out of the house and leave trash bags on the curb for pickup. Not giving LE a key may be savvy legal manipulation for a later court case to suggest AG did not have control over the townhouse, so any forensic evidence that survived a detailed cleanup would be difficult to link to him.

Even if the townhouse was owned by Anna, one could reasonably expect that AG would have a key. I would have to go back and look, but I seem to remember the local residents had seen him go in and out of the house and leave trash bags on the curb for pickup. Not giving LE a key may be savvy legal manipulation for a later court case to suggest AG did not have control over the townhouse, so any forensic evidence that survived a detailed cleanup would be difficult to link to him.

The police were let into the townhouse early on by a friend of Anna's who offered them a key. They didn't do a search at that time. They thought she was a suicide or runaway and didn't really try.

I'm kind of short on time right now due to work, but I seem to remember the townhouse neighbors commenting that AG had put trash bags out by the curb. Is that correct?

If so, given that no one was living in the townhouse at the time, what would have been generating trash that AG would have had to take out?

I'm kind of short on time right now due to work, but I seem to remember the townhouse neighbors commenting that AG had put trash bags out by the curb. Is that correct?

If so, given that no one was living in the townhouse at the time, what would have been generating trash that AG would have had to take out?

In normal circumstances, with a concerned husband waiting for his missing wife to return to him or at least to hear news about her whereabouts, I can't think of much. It seems an odd time to redecorate the townhome, or to weed through old stuff, especially without her being there to confer with. As the townhome was hers, I would think AG probably didn't have a lot of his 'stuff' there anyway. And I doubt Anna was a terrible slob at the townhome, who needed cleaning up after in her absence, if their shared home was reasonably tidy.

But these circumstances are anything but normal. As for a concerned (or normal) husband, we can only go by what his behavior has been since Anna went missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back