Jimmy Ray Rodgers Sentenced to LIFE IN PRISON

Websleuths, when Teresa's mother gave her heart wrenching victim impact statement, she mentioned that the girls lost not only their loving mother, but their home, pets and friends.....does anyone know what happened to the family pets? I would think that they would have taken them back to CT with the girls

Websleuths, when Teresa's mother gave her heart wrenching victim impact statement, she mentioned that the girls lost not only their loving mother, but their home, pets and friends.....does anyone know what happened to the family pets? I would think that they would have taken them back to CT with the girls

If my memory serves me: One dog died of old age, the other one had to be put down due to an ailment. Abby and the other one--was it Romeo? I think it began with an "R", but I don't have my thinking cap on. The white cat named Zoe/y was being taken care of by a good friend of Teresa's.

It is yet another part of this agonizing nightmare of thoughts that make me suffer to think what these poor innocent and helpless, terrorized pets went through--during and in the aftermath of their beloved mother's massacre. Maybe that's why one of the dogs took off when Dr.P came in. Maybe he was trying to chase the bad guys that did this to their mother. ( I'm assuming that the doggy door was left open.) At least they are reunited with Teresa now, frollicking in the fields of gold.

I cannot tell you what I would like to do to these evil monsters.

If my memory serves me: One dog died of old age, the other one had to be put down due to an ailment. Abby and the other one--was it Romeo? I think it began with an "R", but I don't have my thinking cap on. The white cat named Zoe/y was being taken care of by a good friend of Teresa's.

It is yet another part of this agonizing nightmare of thoughts that make me suffer to think what these poor innocent and helpless, terrorized pets went through--during and in the aftermath of their beloved mother's massacre. Maybe that's why one of the dogs took off when Dr.P came in. Maybe he was trying to chase the bad guys that did this to their mother. ( I'm assuming that the doggy door was left open.) At least they are reunited with Teresa now, frollicking in the fields of gold.

I also remembered what you remembered about the pets. :)

I also cannot say what I would like to do either - except an alligator infested swamp comes to mind a lot.

I'm so glad that you survived your childhood. Hopefully, you were able to move on successfully and "prove" your parents wrong.

It's amazing that I am the only one amongst my siblings that went on to higher education; and I am the one who has what society would consider to be the trappings of success.

I could write a book about my dysfunctional upbringing and life. I give all of the credit to God for saving me (more than once). I still struggle in certain areas. It's amazing that we can look successful on the outside yet still be that damaged child on the inside.

Before I veer too far from the topic at hand...I think that most, if not all of us agree that JRR received the sentence he deserved, and MS is about (hopefully) to receive the sentence that he deserves.

It is CWW that still bothers me. I also find him to be a liar and a manipulator. I actually think that he married his long-time girlfriend before he was arrested because he knew that she would then be eligible to receive his disability checks (if I am correct).

If that's a correct assumption, AW has received a tidy sum from the taxpayers of CWW's state because he has not been formally sentenced yet.

I sure hope that I am wrong; however, this would be yet another way that this slime ball has beaten the system with his wife going along for the ride.

The part about CWW receiving disability benefits really gets to me. That system should be changed - an incarcerated person should not be receiving benefits (IMO). If a person is in jail, then the monies should be held and if they are NOT convicted, then they get their back pay lump sum. Instead- the way it is now - they receive benefits while in jail and if convicted, then they stop. You made a great point about his wife getting the money - for 4-1/2 YEARS now. He wont be sentenced until February!! Ugh!

I receive disability benefits myself (incomplete spinal cord injury) and have received them for 10 years. Granted- you can SEE my disability. I thank God every day for these benefits.

To continue to pay repeat offenders while in jail is wrong. He knew what was going to happen. You do the crime, you get the time - and benefits! It's like double dipping to me - we're already feeding and housing them.

Rant over. Thank you!! ♡♡♡

Thank you for your reply, Arachne. I appreciate your thoughts. I love all creatures and was upset to think of what the animals went through when beautiful Teresa was murdered. If you or anyone finds a link that tells us that this is what happened to the pets, I would like to read it. I hated thinking that the girls didn't have their pets on top of losing their mother. I hope that Teresa's friend is giving Zoe lots of love. I wonder if there are animal rescues that specialize in helping the creatures that have endured trauma from criminals like this. In no way should the creatures have lost their lives because of these sick monsters. Frankly, I wondered if MS had them killed too. Teresa loved animals like I do. I have such a warm feeling towards her....even though I never knew her, I feel like we would have been friends and I would LOVE to have a doctor like her. I know that Teresa's mother and aunt are surrounding the girls with lots of love, but my God they have lost soo much. I agree that the perps of this crime are indeed evil monsters. They don't have souls as far as I am concerned.
I wish that I could comment on the Mark Sievers trial thread too, but I cannot--I don't know what I said that was wrong--I only expressed my opinions based on the evidence. I don't disagree with the verdict of the jury, but I still think that there is more to it that we don't know about.

Can anyone tell what Teresa's sister mouths (or appears to mouth from the courtroom gallery) as she is listening to the monstrous deeds inflicted on her beloved sister?I usually can read lips pretty well, but I can't tell what she is saying--she looks like she is yelling something (by mouth, not voice of course) perhaps an expletive?

The Cash Feenz was immediately what came to my mind. It was horrific. A bunch of teenagers that tied up two kids, carved their backs, poured bleach on their cuts, took them in the trunk of a car and burned their bodies. All kids.
Not sure why WS has it listed as Coral Gables. It’s Cape Coral. Almost everyone in town knew someone involved in this awful murder.

Jimmy Ray Rodgers, convicted in murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers, sentenced to life in prison

A person with developmental issues would not have the acuity to "hammer" a design of wounds, perfectly pounded around the crown of an innocent, helpless, outnumbered, small woman who did nothing to him...only a killer who boasts about "Murder, Death, Destruction" and calls himself "The Hammer" would.

I bet you anything, he's done this type of thing before. And I hope if someone can prove it, that his sentence will be upgraded.

Last edited:
Jimmy Ray Rodgers, convicted in murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers, sentenced to life in prison

A person with developmental issues would not have the acuity to "hammer" a design of wounds, perfectly pounded around the crown of an innocent, helpless, outnumbered, small woman who did nothing to him...only a killer who boasts about "Murder, Death, Destruction" and calls himself "The Hammer" would.

I bet you anything, he's done this type of thing before. And I hope if someone can prove it, that his sentence will be upgraded.
HH already stated to the court the 3 men (stooges) should be house in different prisons....

Was Source of Blood Ever Disclosed?

Came across this old article with JRR's neighbors giving witness accounts about the raid at his home. Someone here, at Websleuths, had some questions concerning the bloody evidence LE found. Surely, neighbors wouldn't have risked retaliation from JRR, by testifying falsely about what they saw Forensics confiscating?! I remember hearing about LE finding a ball peen hammer in the cooler, but supposedly no trace of blood had been found (due to acid wash?). So what's with keeping bloody clothes in the car, two months after the murder? Another red herring?

Jimmy Rodgers' neighbors speak out

JRR has been transferred to state at Doral, Miami-Dade.

DC Number: A80713
Name: RODGERS, JIMMY R
Race: WHITE
Sex: MALE
Birth Date: 04/11/1990
Initial Receipt Date: 01/09/2020
Current Facility: S.F.R.C.
Current Custody: PENDING
Current Release Date: SENTENCED TO LIFE

Inmate Population Information Detail

I love you, Legally Bland! What a treasure trove you've found! I had been putting these killers' names into the Bureau of Prisons inmate search sites, but couldn't find jack! I'm sure I was doing something wrong, or looking for info in all the wrong places! I have been salivating for this, for days and nights! Have I told you, lately, that I love you?! Thank you, so very, very much! Thank God, we have real pros like you to keep us afloat!!! xoxoxo

Notice "THE HAMMER" name in details...

Ethnicity Non-Hispanic
Date of Birth Apr 11, 1990
Aliases THE HAMMER
ID Number822089
Custody Status Date Jan 09, 2020 03:52 AM EST
Custody StatusTransferred
Custody Detail Florida Department of Corrections
Book Date Feb 23, 2016 05:47 AM EST

VINELink

General Information
Capacity
Population Gender Male
Adult or Youthful Adult/Youthful
Academic Programs
  • Special Education Screening (Child Find)
Substance Abuse Programs
  • Screening Assessments
Chaplaincy Services
  • Chapel Library Program
  • Religious Education
  • TBN Satellite
  • Worship Services
Institutional Betterment Programs
  • 100-hour Transition Program
  • Active and Passive Sports
  • Anger Management
  • Christian Encounter
  • Gavel Club
  • HIV/AIDS/STD Basic Awareness
  • Law Library Program
  • Library Program
  • Weight Loss Program
  • Wellness Education
About Us
As Florida's largest state agency, and the third largest prison system in the country, FDC employs 24,000 members, incarcerates approximately 95,000 inmates and supervises nearly 164,000 offenders in the community.

General Information
Capacity
Population Gender Male
Adult or Youthful Adult/Youthful
Academic Programs
  • Special Education Screening (Child Find)
Substance Abuse Programs
  • Screening Assessments
Chaplaincy Services
  • Chapel Library Program
  • Religious Education
  • TBN Satellite
  • Worship Services
Institutional Betterment Programs
  • 100-hour Transition Program
  • Active and Passive Sports
  • Anger Management
  • Christian Encounter
  • Gavel Club
  • HIV/AIDS/STD Basic Awareness
  • Law Library Program
  • Library Program
  • Weight Loss Program
  • Wellness Education
About Us
As Florida's largest state agency, and the third largest prison system in the country, FDC employs 24,000 members, incarcerates approximately 95,000 inmates and supervises nearly 164,000 offenders in the community.
But do they sell honey buns?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back