Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So- the AVOW guy had been running his mouth on a FB group. Very much a Chad apologist and extremely passive-aggressive with zero regard for the children. He comments much in the same way HS did on JR’s youtube comments. Mockingly.
I so hope they get him on OJ charges when this is over

Thanks for this info as the overall situation is beyond upsetting.

I do think that the statement made by the Chad Daybell atty last week which referenced the Daybell children supporting their father sent a chilling message to all that care about finding the 2 missing children immediately.

Prayers to Tammy's family during this difficult period!
But do we even truly know that Chad's children are supporting him? That might have been the first time they talked to him, before finding all of this out. Did they even know that their father married Lori and had two step siblings? We don't know exactly when they so-called supported their father. For all that we know, the lawyer could be talking out of his rear and just said that to put Chad in a good light with LE and the media. Not all lawyers are trustworthy, I can tell you that.

I think LE have said the kids ARE in danger - there does not seem to be a maybe in their communications. It is a very worrying situation. I wish these adults would please do the right thing and contact LE to give the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.
In fact, I wish the church would come out and make an appeal to that effect. That is what they should be doing IMO instead of saying absolutely nothing at all.
Because it doesn't sound like Chad or Lori is living the beliefs of this faith any longer I seriously doubt an appeal from the church would do anything else to assist in this whole thing. Every single LDS member knows that children are important, life is important, and obeying the law is important. What else could they possibly say?

Because it doesn't sound like Chad or Lori is living the beliefs of this faith any longer I seriously doubt an appeal from the church would do anything else to assist in this whole thing. Every single LDS member knows that children are important, life is important, and obeying the law is important. What else could they possibly say?
Well it cannot do any harm to publicly ask these two members who have not been ex'd to take themselves to the nearest police station with the kids. That's it, no excuses IMO.

I don't think there is anything to be gained by talking about Tammy's children. 1. I don't think they know anything. 2. We don't know what they know or who they are helping or not helping. 3. I feel, MOO, they never met Tylee or JJ.

Right now, they're considered victims in all of this, until LE makes a statement to the media or on one of their pages that they are suspected of being involved.

I don't think there is anything to be gained by talking about Tammy's children. 1. I don't think they know anything. 2. We don't know what they know or who they are helping or not helping. 3. I feel, MOO, they never met Tylee or JJ.

I agree. Tylee and JJ went missing in September. Tammy died in October. Chad turned up with his surprise new wife, who they probably had never met before, in November. They don’t know where those kids are (IMO) anymore than we do.

I doubt anyone is more shocked by this whole situation than they are.

There was something like that although I *thought* it was Chad who stopped talking to Tammy's side of the family, not the kids, I'm not sure. This was the nephew (Maxx500 or something close to that is his user name). I'm sure he'll clear this up as he's been dropping in and answering things pretty consistently.
Excerpt from @Maxxer500's December 27 post:

"The Daybell kids have been in communication with their dad for a while now. Despite Chad and Lori being missing. From what I've heard, this line of contact has been kept as long as the kids don't talk with law enforcement. They've taken this a step further and cut communication with the extended family on their mom's side, which includes me."

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

Well it cannot do any harm to publicly ask these two members who have not been ex'd to take themselves to the nearest police station with the kids. That's it, no excuses IMO.
All the members already know that this is the right choice to make. They aren't going to make a statement about it because it's already very common knowledge. It wouldn't really change things. A lot of those who are caught up in this fringe group have already decided that the church leadership is not adequate - hence why they are in such groups.

How about others involved in the conspiracy/weird cultish offshoot? Maybe they aren't as deeply entrenched as Chad and Lori, with softer hearts; and would be amenable to turning back if they heard a few plain home truths from the bishop/ward. You say "all LDS" in your illustration; I agree that nobody is speaking to the converted. They are speaking to this group of apostates who are no longer LDS; and who do include more people than just Chad and Lori.

How about others involved in the conspiracy/weird cultish offshoot? Maybe they aren't as deeply entrenched as Chad and Lori, with softer hearts; and would be amenable to turning back if they heard a few plain home truths from the bishop/ward. You say "all LDS" in your illustration; I agree that nobody is speaking to the converted. They are speaking to this group of apostates who are no longer LDS; and who do include more people than just Chad and Lori.
Those who likely have some knowledge of this have more than likely been vetted to be in support of Chad, not likely to betray him. No, the church leadership re-iterating that we should obey the law isn't going to affect them whatsoever. If you've ever read any of his books, you'd know that those who are close to him are the kind that do not trust church leadership anymore, do not trust the government anymore, including LE. I wish this was not the case - but there you have it.

But do we even truly know that Chad's children are supporting him? That might have been the first time they talked to him, before finding all of this out. Did they even know that their father married Lori and had two step siblings? We don't know exactly when they so-called supported their father. For all that we know, the lawyer could be talking out of his rear and just said that to put Chad in a good light with LE and the media. Not all lawyers are trustworthy, I can tell you that.
In the DailyMail story linked yesterday

One of the couple’s five children who answered the door at the Daybells’ neat single-story brick house in Salem, Idaho, said he had been told he must not say anything about the case.

He referred DailyMail.com to the couple’s lawyer Sean Bartholick who had no comment.​

I think LE have said the kids ARE in danger - there does not seem to be a maybe in their communications. It is a very worrying situation. I wish these adults would please do the right thing and contact LE to give the whereabouts of Tylee and JJ.
In fact, I wish the church would come out and make an appeal to that effect. That is what they should be doing IMO instead of saying absolutely nothing at all.

It is NOT the responsibility of the church. The responsibility is on the shoulders of Chad and Lori. And anyone in cahoots. The only reason the Mormon church is being drug into this is Chad's self proclaimed prophet status and books. Half the time we have zero idea what religious affiliation perps have if any. JMO.

ETA BBM

Talking about Tammy's kids will not help us find Tylee and JJ, they didn't know them. Now, Alex Cox. This marriage and what 13 year old found the body? Alex knew stuff, lots of stuff. Knowing about him and his whereabouts can help us.

Talking about Tammy's kids will not help us find Tylee and JJ, they didn't know them. Now, Alex Cox. This marriage and what 13 year old found the body? Alex knew stuff, lots of stuff. Knowing about him and his whereabouts can help us.
Where does the information about the 13-year-old come from?

Chad's kids are supposedly talking to their father, who likely knows where JJ and Tylee are.

Wow. I don't know whether to be surprised by this or not, but it is just so hard to wrap my head around all of this.

Chad and Lori are quite clearly on the run and nothing will convince me otherwise. Their both sick individuals. What mother tells other people that her daughter is dead, then has a lawyer speak for them and say the kids are with a relative, to which was a lie?

Hasn't anyone come forward by now to say that they saw Tylee? Same with Joshua, other than the school?

This is just too sick and disturbing for words.
I’m not completely caught up but I’m unaware of a single person who’s claimed publicly to have seen Tylee since Lori moved to Idaho. I would love to be wrong.

It is NOT the responsibility of the church. The responsibility is on the shoulders of Chad and Lori. And anyone in cahoots. The only reason the Mormon church is being drug into this is Chad's self proclaimed prophet status and books. Half the time we have zero idea what religious affiliation perps have if any. JMO.

ETA BBM
I actually think it could help if they said something though. No of course it is not LDS responsibility but they are all still LDS the four of them so it could help IMO. I suppose it also depends whether they have any involvement in these deaths.

Maybe not with Chad and Lori, but possibly with others in their group that see themselves as devout LDS and don't think involvement in Chad's group precludes that. There are things that are considered normal among Mormons where kids are concerned that aren't considered okay in society in general. Possibly things like this are normalized in Chad and Lori's group, but the church speaking out would get someone to have second thoughts. That said, I don't expect the church would speak out on this for all kinds of reasons. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie