Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The coworker told the family, who contacted LE. Not sure the coworker has ever spoken to LE.
I would have thought LE, if they are doing their jobs at all, would have verified from the co-worker what she claims to have seen before seeking out the surveillance video. I mean, I doubt LE would have gone to the Tin Roof looking for 2HSBGs based on second-hand information. You could well be correct tho'.

BMM
Thanks bestill! It seem a given that they would search her friend's home, their cars, the dumpsters around the bar. So since they have not (as far as we know), might this mean that we are chasing the wrong rabbit?
Might this mean that LE has no suspicion of the co-workers?
Means we have no idea what they know. Means we have no idea who they have questioned. Means at the moment they have no credible information or tip to steer them in any direction. Means that even if they have suspicions they need to keep digging until they have that credible information/tip.
Could also mean we are chasing the wrong rabbit. IMO

A shovel? Oh gosh sounds like they got that credible information/tip. IMO
They have K9s there as well; I wonder if they are cadaver dogs that pointed out something. Seems like a lot of LE for that, at first I thought perhaps this was a hostage situation. You would definitely call out a lot of LE and close off roads if someone dangerous were encountered.

Developing Story: Trussville Police Department joins multi-agency investigation in Hueytown
Posted By: Joshua Huffon: January 02, 2020In: Local News
Email
From The Trussville Tribune staff reports

HUEYTOWN – A heavy police presence has swept into Hueytown...

Authorities are searching backyards with flashlights along Chapel Drive. There are K9 units and over a dozen unmarked and marked cars at the scene. Authorities are coming in and out of the taped off area.

Developing Story: Trussville Police Department joins multi-agency investigation in Hueytown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26