OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a kid and chaos is all he knows. I don't think that's what is keeping him away. Source: I grew up in an extremely dysfunctional (and abusive) home.
Like my friend I used to help runaway in the middle of the night. On at least 3 occasions. Her stepmother is the epitome of the wicked step mother. Outwardly sweet as pie, but I saw the bruises, her dad knocked her down the stairs once. So they were both horrid.

I just rewatched the police briefing from 12/26. Can’t figure out how to link it here. Chief says that the friends dad told Harley to go home around 7 and he was observed on camera doing so.

I think they have to be asking for surveillance video on Thursday between 3-midnight because;

- They are looking to see if Harley talked to anyone before / after being at the friends house
- They have reason to believe that dad or child aren't being truthful about Harley being there or when he left
- They believe Harley never made it home Thursday night

Why else would they be suddenly ( two weeks into this ) requesting videos from that time frame?

I think they have to be asking for surveillance video on Thursday between 3-midnight because;

- They are looking to see if Harley talked to anyone before / after being at the friends house
- They have reason to believe that dad or child aren't being truthful about Harley being there or when he left

Why else would they be suddenly ( two weeks into this ) requesting videos from that time frame?
If that's the case what does that mean. Mom said she sent him to School in the morning. Even though he said he didn't well.
Does LEO when he last was on his phone? YouTube? And his phone was at that time?

How long do typical business cameras store footage for? Is it likely going to be too late for them to find it? How many businesses are actually around that he might have walked past near his home?

In other cases I have followed security footage from businesses have only been kept 48 hours for a basic system but hopefully that is not the case here.

Watching the early press conferences- I was not impressed that EVERYTHING was being done to find this boy

He’s definitely high functioning as well as I can see from videos. Where is the dad in all of this ?
Personally, I don’t believe he’s autistic, low functioning or suffering from bio-polar. I think his mom likes attention and is not above using her children to get it. - I can not believe a word she says.
I’m not saying she harmed her son, I’m saying I do not believe she’s a credible or reliable WITNESS.

Have we heard anything from the Dad? The Mom is getting a lot of attention, rightfully so IMO as a result of her social media posts recently and in the past, but I haven’t heard much about the Dad.

Dad drives truck for refuse company and leaves early in the morning for work. To my knowledge he hasn’t spoken out or made a statement. He doesn’t have anything on his FB about Harley being missing or a missing poster.

JMO

This young man may not have run away. I’ve worked with many special needs children. Many whom have confided in me that they have to take care of their parents for a variety of reasons. It’s unfortunately not as uncommon as we all would hope. For that reason I fear something nefarious has happened to poor Harley. I’m praying he escaped a bad situation and is in hiding but I can’t escape the thought of domestic violence. I pray I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123