Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we allowed to post as far as address and who lives there etc? So many rules since I first joined this forum. LE released address so are we allowed to post property info and who lives there?

If the address is contained in MSM articles, you may refer to it. You may not publicly sleuth out information on the homeowners or residents and post it on a public thread. You can sleuth to your heart's content behind the scenes or in private discussions with others.

HTH

What are we allowed to post as far as address and who lives there etc? So many rules since I first joined this forum. LE released address so are we allowed to post property info and who lives there?
This is in the rules. A POI has not been named and that would include the owner of this property so this person should not be named nor discussed.

@JerseyGirl or @Tricia please weigh in on information family may be releasing on a FB forum. Tia

IF the FB forum is MSM, LE, or the post is by an Admin of an official social media account, it may be posted here. If the Admin of the account is NOT a family member, or if the account has not been approved by Tricia or WS Mods/Admins, the post cannot be discussed here. This is because anyone can project themselves as anyone and WS has no way of verifying the individual posting is in fact the family member.

Thanks for clarifying. I've been there several times, and never realized that. Thank you.
A lot of outlying areas in the Bham area were nice, went through a decline ( though Trussville seemed to just hang in there as a suburban community of smaller, but nice, homes) then they became the place to be (schools improved etc). So several really nice new subs were built. It is a nice area to live in. I used to live in that area quite a few years ago before the boom. I would still consider it middle income with pockets of affluence. JMO!

I’ve been a long time member, but haven’t posted in awhile and there seems to be a lot of new rules. Are we allowed to attach screenshots and the link to the coworkers Facebook page?
<bbm>

No. Screenshots and sleuthing the social media of anyone other than the victim and an officially named POI/suspect is not allowed.

Members can find The Rules, including the Social Media rules, linked in my signature.

Police have removed the tape that blocked off the Chapel Drive area, but they've left the tape around the house in the bottom photo (also on Chapel Dr.).
Heavy police presence involving multiple law enforcement agencies in Hueytowne
Snipped from article:
Over a dozen marked and unmarked police vehicles were on scene as well as K9 units.

Hueytown's police chief told ABC 33/40, "There was no body found. It's complicated." Law enforcement has not released any more information about the investigation despite numerous requests.

This is an interesting response. If they took the dogs, they must have been looking for a body. I wonder why it's "complicated".

Snipped from article:
Over a dozen marked and unmarked police vehicles were on scene as well as K9 units.

Hueytown's police chief told ABC 33/40, "There was no body found. It's complicated." Law enforcement has not released any more information about the investigation despite numerous requests.

This is an interesting response. If they took the dogs, they must have been looking for a body. I wonder why it's "complicated".

Dogs could be used to sniff out drugs as well

So is the reason why the police didn’t see any video of PH leaving the bar with anyone bc there aren’t any cameras besides a camera behind the bar at the Tin roof? Has anyone read that anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member