Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting what looks like elderly owners. Anyone recognize the name which appears to be a different spelling of the street name
There is some confusion about the address and Google possibly having the wrong address assigned to the house. I found older owners for one of the addresses.

The tent is right by the house, surely they didn't leave someone out all last night uncovered. I hate to even type this. Do you think they're in the house and the tent is set up for LE to work under?

It’s a long video, but the audio gets a bit better:

He mentions this is at least the third location in the last week and a half to be searched, the others were kept quiet.

He mentions it’s a multiple agency involved investigation, and that they will only be reporting facts from their trusted sources.

He also makes a point that they are a local newspaper dedicated to a small number of cities and asks those watching to be respectful in their comments.

Also said last night k9s “hit on something”.

Last edited:
He is saying that this is 3rd search in 1.5 wks. Only differemce is this jas become more public interms of MSM. They're reporting only the facts. He asks their followers and readers to refrain from speculation in the comments. They will bring you the facts. Also, they are a very small media outlet for a few cities nearby etc They will not be offering ongoing commentary with the vid as this unfolds, but will leave vid going & update occassionally. saying he blvs LE are back bc it is better to investigate during daylight. They don't blv it really got underway until 9:30, 9:45 a.m.

Last edited:
It’s a long video, but the audio gets a bit better. He mentions this is at least the third location in the last week and a half to be searched, the others were kept quiet. He mentions it’s a multiple agency involved investigation, and that they will only be reporting facts from their trusted sources. He also makes a point that they are a local newspaper dedicated to a small number of cities and asks those watching to be respectful in their comments.
He also said last night k9s “hit on something”.
Thank you!

It was obvious since PH was reported missing her family was very close knit and supportive. To me this was a key factor in how LE investigated this case. I've had complete faith in the way LE has proceeded and great kudos for not tipping their cards.

I posted New Year's day I thought there would be news coming soon. My prayers and thoughts are with her loved ones.

MOO

If this situation was not related to Paighton, that would have been said already, right?
No, probably not. They haven't said anything about it in any direction, and I wouldn't expect them to be specific as to what it is not about (or about) until they're ready to give a press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆