Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It went from not having anything to this. Woah. Are they live again?
I wouldn’t assume that they didn’t have anything, their silence was not indicative of them having no leads (clearly). They’ve been searching quietly for the last week and a half.

We often tend to confuse LE’s silence with a lack of info on their end, which is almost never the case.

All of the live feeds just went off. It looks like just prior to that they were moving a Tahoe to block the view between a crime scene van and the drive way.

Oh, that doesn't sound good :(. I admit freely that I rarely look at livestreams, so don't know if this is SOP once anything of deep import starts needing to be discussed; but that doesn't sound good.

I wouldn’t assume that they didn’t have anything, their silence was not indicative of them having no leads (clearly). They’ve been searching quietly for the last week and a half.

We often tend to confuse LE’s silence with a lack of info on their end, which is almost never the case.
I mean, first it was reported that they had her on video leaving the bar with two guys. Then, they didn't have her on video with those two guys... I got a little concerned, not gonna lie. I have no doubt that they were working HARD on this case.

No, probably not. They haven't said anything about it in any direction, and I wouldn't expect them to be specific as to what it is not about (or about) until they're ready to give a press release.
We do have Trussville Tribune apparently confirming this is connected to PH, however I agree that no, they wouldn’t.

I mean, first it was reported that they had her on video leaving the bar with two guys. Then, they didn't have her on video with those two guys... I got a little concerned, not gonna lie. I have no doubt that they were working HARD on this case.
There has certainly been some ambiguity about what was or was not seen on cctv.

It went from not having anything to this. Woah. Are they live again?
I don't think they ever had "nothing," the public just didn't need to know. They've said they've already searched 2 other locations. It takes a fair bit of evidence to warrant a search, so I think they've know a great deal from early on. Someone just let this search slip and the media found out. There preference would be for the media to not be lurking outside this search either, I'm sure.

The Trussville Tribune is live now.
6 mins ·

-PAXP-deijE.gif

This is the post that has the live feed in it where they say the search is related to a tip about Paighton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member