Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it! I was so hoping that she would be okay. I really wondered if she had just relapsed and was on a binder. That would have been something that she could have recovered from. Now we wait for who did this and what happened...

Damn it! I was so hoping that she would be okay. I really wondered if she had just relapsed and was on a binder. That would have been something that she could have recovered from. Now we wait for who did this and what happened...
It’s still possible that she relapsed and was buried after the fact. At this point, all we know is someone buried her :(

Per the sheriff:

Remains recovered, not identified at this time.

Based on items recovered, Jefferson county will be the ones investigating.

He said they have more questions than answers but hope to have answers soon.

Refused to take or answer any questions, including whether this was a homicide investigation.

On the life feed, brief announcement by David Agee from Sheriff’s dept. 2:06 PM ET

Not taking questions. Death investigation.

Investigating human remains. Not identified right now. Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office will be investigating the death at this time. More questions than answers, hope to have the answers soon.

Sorry, he was real brief, that's all I got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member