CA CA - Andrea Jerri White, 22, Humboldt, 31 July 1991

This woman's frame and coloring matches but the time between abduction and discovery is five months and over 2,000 miles. I feel like it is unlikely for a person to be held hostage for so long but the scarring would indicate some brutality and the passage of time. Also Houston is not a big interstate hub, but this is all speculation. I've compared the face to a frontal portrait of Miss White and noticed that the postmortem photo itself has digital rendering in the mouth area. I have little experience in how a face can be affected after death. Maybe someone can shed some light on how a face retains shape after death so some features can be ruled out? Apologies for the morbidity of such a post.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Hello All,
I'm developing a podcast on missing and murdered indigenous women in Humboldt County and am trying to find contact information for Ms. White's family members so that they can participate in any investigation into her disappearance for the podcast. Other than her husband, does anyone have any contact info for her mom, siblings, etc? Thanks in advance.
Laah

Hello All,
I'm developing a podcast on missing and murdered indigenous women in Humboldt County and am trying to find contact information for Ms. White's family members so that they can participate in any investigation into her disappearance for the podcast. Other than her husband, does anyone have any contact info for her mom, siblings, etc? Thanks in advance.
Laah

Hi and welcome!

You might message @EastHumboldt who seems to know a little about the family.

She dissapeared before social media was a thing and her, now adult, children are picking up where her aging family left off. They have all been very proactive about this case and have gone as far as to interview Wayne Adam Ford about his possible involvement.

As far as her personal history there was no one who benefitted from her disappearance and she is very, very missed. The father of her children, referenced above, I believe is deceased and the kids were raised by the White family.

There are a lot of people on Facebook today (2 Feb. 2021) who think this unidentified LIVING woman in Mexico could be Andrea White. Several people say they have contacted the Humboldt sheriff’s office.

She looks younger than 52 to me, but that’s not necessarily a show stopper. I have not seen any information about her height.

This was shared in the FB group “Buried Cold Cases: Little-known unsolved murders & missing person cases.”

“This young lady is stating she is American, she is beaten, she will be glad if someone knows her or wants to help her, she walks through the neighborhood Alfonso corona del rosal Mexico, says her name is Andrea, who is from San Diego, California”

Unidentified living woman in Mexico 2/2021
9OQFNQr

Last edited:
I'll try to answer some of these the best I can. Andrea Jerri White has never been declared deceased so information about her is often times classified to all but law enforcement. She dissapeared before social media was a thing and her, now adult, children are picking up where her aging family left off. They have all been very proactive about this case and have gone as far as to interview Wayne Adam Ford about his possible involvement. Ford denies having ever been in the area or kidnapping a woman fitting Miss White's description. His routes were verified by investigators and it is unlikely they crossed paths.

As far as her personal history there was no one who benefitted from her disappearance and she is very, very missed. The father of her children, referenced above, I believe is deceased and the kids were raised by the White family.

To further elaborate on what is known, Miss White had attended court to follow up on a court order. There was no public transit in the Eastern Humboldt area at the time and she had only procured a ride to the Humboldt County Courthouse in Eureka, California (off Highway 101).

Making her way back home requires her to travel North on 101 to access the Highway 299 cutoff at Arcata, California. Blue Lake, California is the last town on 299 for 32 miles East until reaching Willow Creek, California where she would access Highway 96 to go 11 miles North to Hoopa, California.

Multiple witnesses place her hitchhiking from Highway 299 near Blue Lake, California. To enter the town of Blue Lake you must take an off ramp and drive away from the main course so it is likely she was standing next to SR-299 itself to be visible.

The Sheriff Investigator at that time now holds seat as the County Coroner. He is aware of the case, has met the family but considers it a cold case. The current County Sheriff and his predecessor have been made aware of the case and agree to keep it open and communicate with the family about potential leads.

Due to Humboldt's own Wayne Adam Ford and similar incidents involving missing Humboldt Women being recovered in other areas of California it has long been speculated that Miss White may have been taken unaware by a passing motorist.

To add: Miss White was a very petite woman, barely 5' tall, her frame could easily be mistook for a teenager. She is Native American, but passable as a Latina due to her light complexion. A dna and dental profile is available.
I found a post on with a picture of a woman who is lost and has been beaten in Mexico, she says her name is Andrea and she from San Diego. I searched missing persons ans fou d Andrea Jerri White missing since 1991. I notified original poster and gave phone numbers and several people said they would contact authorities. It's a long shot but it looks so much like her it's shocking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210203-124310_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-124310_Facebook.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_20210203-105612_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210203-105612_Facebook.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 33
I found a post on with a picture of a woman who is lost and has been beaten in Mexico, she says her name is Andrea and she from San Diego. I searched missing persons ans fou d Andrea Jerri White missing since 1991. I notified original poster and gave phone numbers and several people said they would contact authorities. It's a long shot but it looks so much like her it's shocking.
How tall is this woman in Mexico? I think it looks very promising.

I asked the original poster on fb of this woman's picture to ask her specifically if her name is Andrea Jerri White. The poster replies that the woman is not right mentally and does not remember anything other than her name is Andrea and she was from San Diego. I hope that police follow up on this and help her.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210206-160512_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210206-160512_Facebook.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 17

Unfortunately, rural internet cannot support the cache load of scanning a months worth of Facebook posts. If you could message me a direct link I would appreciate it. This Woman appears younger but that's not worth ruling out.

Unfortunately, rural internet cannot support the cache load of scanning a months worth of Facebook posts. If you could message me a direct link I would appreciate it. This Woman appears younger but that's not worth ruling out.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-141055_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210303-141055_Facebook.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 14
I don't know how to get you a direct link but this screenshot shows the original posters name so you can look on her page. Thank you!

Andrea Jerri White – The Charley Project

Last updated August 28, 2021; clothing/jewelry description added, details of disappearance updated.

• Clothing/Jewelry Description: A black leather jacket, a white shirt (possibly sleeveless), Levi's jeans and possibly sneakers. Carrying a black and white duffel bag containing a purple skirt, a black sweater, black spandex tights with lace at the ankle, and black satin pumps.
Details of Disappearance
White was last seen in Blue Lake, California at 1:30 p.m. on July 31, 1991. She was living in Hoopa, California and had gone to Eureka, California for a court date. She was last seen on Highway 299 just east of the Blue Lake exit, hitchhiking back home. She had no purse with her and may have had no identification at all. She has never been heard from again.

White left behind four children, the youngest of whom was only a year old in 1991. Few details are available in her case, but foul play is suspected.

Andrea Jerri White – The Charley Project

Last updated October 12, 2021; details of disappearance updated.

Details of Disappearance
White was last seen in Blue Lake, California at 1:30 p.m. on July 31, 1991. She was living in Hoopa, California and had gone to Eureka, California for a court date. She had no purse with her and may have had no identification at all.

She was last seen on Highway 299 just east of the Blue Lake exit, hitchhiking back home. She may have gotten a ride in a green and white four-door Chevrolet Impala with snow/mud tires. She has never been heard from again.

White left behind four children, the youngest of whom was only a year old in 1991. Few details are available in her case, but foul play is suspected.

Hi!

I can answer some questions about Andrea White. Everyone called her Chick. She is the daughter of my grandmother's best friend. She is Hupa Indian. She disappeared after traveling up to blue lake Or some other town. I know she had to go to court. She wasn't in trouble. She was hitchhiking. She did this all the time. She would have NEVER left on her own. She had kids she loved very much. During the time police didn't care about missing natives, so the case wasn't investigated. This is speculation, but my grandma says that the theory in town is that she was killed and stuffed in a giant redwood tree by a local farm owner (I know the person who is accused, he was recently arrested for animal cruelty, but won't disclose his name since this is just speculation) The tribe is small, so everyone knows everything about everyone.

Hello, I don't know if this is resolved, but that is not her. I can tell this person is not Hupa or Yurok, and my grandma says it's not her

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back