OH OH - Harley Dilly, 14, enroute to Port Clinton High School, 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't hear that he went to meed someone. It wasn't in what I found and posted. If that's the case there are BIGGER issues. who did he go to meet, why meet them and where did he initially set this up
I heard it clear as a bell. It makes sense. They have so many agencies on this. FBI, Some help from LEO in Kentucky even,missing,and exploited children,border agencies etc. This poor kid had no idea who he was exposing himself to online. No wonder this Nationwide.
MOO

I've been watching this thread since I first heard about Harley's disappearance. I check every morning and night to see if there are any new updates—nothing. I'm truly concerned for this boy and worried that not enough is being done. Granted, I'm new to Websleuths, so I could be ignorant. I feel LE should really be making this clearer for the public. It's becoming so messy. A girl went missing from my hometown back in May and was found almost 3 months later, so I have hope.

I've been watching this thread since I first heard about Harley's disappearance. I check every morning and night to see if there are any new updates—nothing. I'm truly concerned for this boy and worried that not enough is being done. Granted, I'm new to Websleuths, so I could be ignorant. I feel LE should really be making this clearer for the public. It's becoming so messy. A girl went missing from my hometown back in May and was found almost 3 months later, so I have hope.
Not nothing this new video is the most info we've gotten from LE https://fbwat.ch/1VUVLXsjdrf4IB8g

You're from Wisconsin?

Last edited:
Ok ....was thinking perhaps Harley was communicating with someone previously on another device, maybe his mothers, or a phone that belonged to someone else or his Xbox and law enforcement is trying to track down that person IRL? Perhaps the person used a proxy server? Could that be why the FBI is involved?

In regards to the phone; I'm sure he used his phone for social media. Phones have IPs. Check the IP addresses of his log-in history for all social media accounts. It could maybe give a timeline of when the phone broke.

In a world where it's extremely hard to get away with anything because of digitial footprints and cameras it is head-scratching that they can't even get their own facts straight or have ANY idea where he could be.

And what's with the mom trying to make this all about herself? If I had a rocky relationship with my mom and I'm hiding out somewhere and see that one FB post of hers it's going to make me even more upset that she's more worried about herself than me.

This whole thing is nutso.

He definitely didn't say if IMO.

I keep listening to it over and over and hear "All of that leads us to believe he wasn't planning on being outside for an extended period of time, that he was going to meet with somebody, somebody we haven't identified yet, and we're not sure where he'd go."

Link to clip: Live PD on A&E on Twitter

IMO, the "leads us to believe" in the above sentence equals "if". I read the police chief as saying that everything after the above phrase, is their surmise; thus clinging to it as a statement of any definitive nature is unproductive. MOO, IMO. I'd love to be proven wrong and hear this actually means the police have proof of the above scenarios. I don't think they do. I think the above is their current working hypothesis. I don't think it says a thing about whether or not they have any proof in either direction.

Here are my thoughts on the vague timeline. If mom is in bed when Harley came in to her room, that means that he got up and got himself ready, walked in and talked with her and left. She could have not looked at the clock when he came in, or gone back to sleep after the conversation. But it’s awful how there is no solid timeline. I guess other than the video footage of supposedly Harley crossing the street. And nice to know it’s the house across the street, that makes me feel more solid that it WAS Harley. I was frustrated as heck when we found out just yesterday that she didn’t actually see him or his last clothing and now this bomb from the pd about possibly meeting up with someone. How can chief say with such certainty that he is for sure a runaway in his mind if Harley has such specific needs and routines? Those two things contradict each other.

What I want to know is, wasn't Harley backlit by something when he went and spoke to his mother? Admittedly I don't know anything about their house layout, but I've had many pre-sleep conversations with my parents and even when they're winding down in the dark, I have the hallway light on; in which case they would definitely know what I was wearing when I left the house. I suppose there's always the possibility she talked to him through a closed door or kept her eyes shut but, it bugs me.

Right, but his phone was broken.
If you use a proxy the IP is very VERY difficult to trace.
Before I joined Websleuths, I was a member of the CourtTv message boards. I used a proxy server everytime I got banned from the site to rejoin under a new name so I’d have a new IP address. I started with LindaNJ - then Linda1NJ etc..... It was quite often. When I came here I just used the last one I had there- Linda7NJ LOL

I don’t know anything about this case, but I checked Harley’s YT account, and there is a video of him about to play in a Madden Mobile tournament, and he says the following via Discord:

“Drip... worst in this community. He came to my house. He stalked me.”

He also appears to be the user who says he can find anyone via Harley’s reddit.

Harley Dilly 2.0 is his YT name. A video entitled “Madden Mobile Youtuber Tournament Time. No Audio’ at roughly the the 1:11 time.

I heard it clear as a bell. It makes sense. They have so many agencies on this. FBI, Some help from LEO in Kentucky even,missing,and exploited children,border agencies etc. This poor kid had no idea who he was exposing himself to online. No wonder this Nationwide.
MOO

I had to go back to hear it, my head started spinning with confusing and conflicting details I went into WTF mode and my ears kinda shut off before the end. It was like "lalala I can't hear you" because who really needs to hear bathing habits of a 14 y/o...sorry but I feel like a perv after hearing that. They could have said "He has some OCD bathing habits" and left it at that. I need to know the number of times the child takes a bath. That poor kid doesn't need, what MIGHT be considered humiliating information to one his age, out there for the world to hear. That took up WAY to much air time. All they had to say was what I said. "OCD bathing habits" or "OCD habits" and then other information.

If I were to tell people my son went to the bathroom more times then I felt was necessary they would wonder what was wrong with him. We don't know if that information is really true or something that the parents just said. So why put it out there? The parents MIGHT feel like he bathes that many times a day, and maybe he isn't comfortable taking a bath at friends houses. I know I'm not, even if it's a friends house, it isn't my home and some of my friends are asses that walk in and toss water over the shower curtain. Plus, all my stuff is at home. Maybe his friends parents want to keep their bills lower b/c of number of people they already accommodate. FFS I have a household of 6, I don't need another grubby teen comin to my house takin a shower.

See what I mean by bathroom habits weren't really needing to be a focus in the information released? The phone, social media, last time anyone spoke to/saw him, what he was wearing and where he was heading, what his hobbies include (not including bathroom), possibly his mood/temper that day, how he was feeling that day, reason he didn't want to attend school that day. THAT would have been needed info.

I don’t know anything about this case, but I checked Harley’s YT account, and there is a video of him about to play in a Madden Mobile tournament, and he says the following via Discord:

Harley Dilly 2.0 is his YT name. A video entitled “Madden Mobile Youtuber Tournament Time. No Audio’ at roughly the the 1:11 time.

Warning: racial slur

Right, but his phone was broken.
If you use a proxy the IP is very VERY difficult to trace.
Before I joined Websleuths, I was a member of the CourtTv message boards. I used a proxy server everytime I got banned from the site to rejoin under a new name so I’d have a new IP address. I started with LindaNJ - then Linda1NJ etc..... It was quite often. When I came here I just used the last one I had there- Linda7NJ LOL

I use a VPN myself

Whoa...I think you may have hit the mother load there....
I’ve read certain things have been removed from online.
Please report this to Law Enforcement- perhaps they haven’t come across this one yet.

Attachments

• 680D2958-3E66-4EED-BE59-B66B9374EAF9.jpeg
    680D2958-3E66-4EED-BE59-B66B9374EAF9.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 31
Whoa...I think you may have hit the mother load there....
I’ve read certain things have been removed from online.
Please report this to Law Enforcement- perhaps they haven’t come across this one yet.

I can contact LE if no one else can. I know nothing of this case. I just randomly clicked under ‘New Posts’ and did just a short dive on his media.

Maybe that’s REALLY why he wanted to stay home from School, he didn’t want to tell his parents because he feared they shut down his social media. His mom, not knowing he had a stalker, made him go to school. So he left extra early, altered his route, hoping to avoid DRIP

I can contact LE if no one else can. I know nothing of this case. I just randomly clicked under ‘New Posts’ and did just a short dive on his media.

I can - but I won’t be able to verbally direct them to it. Let me look for their e-mail address.

I had to go back to hear it, my head started spinning with confusing and conflicting details I went into WTF mode and my ears kinda shut off before the end. It was like "lalala I can't hear you" because who really needs to hear bathing habits of a 14 y/o...sorry but I feel like a perv after hearing that. They could have said "He has some OCD bathing habits" and left it at that. I need to know the number of times the child takes a bath. That poor kid doesn't need, what MIGHT be considered humiliating information to one his age, out there for the world to hear. That took up WAY to much air time. All they had to say was what I said. "OCD bathing habits" or "OCD habits" and then other information.

If I were to tell people my son went to the bathroom more times then I felt was necessary they would wonder what was wrong with him. We don't know if that information is really true or something that the parents just said. So why put it out there? The parents MIGHT feel like he bathes that many times a day, and maybe he isn't comfortable taking a bath at friends houses. I know I'm not, even if it's a friends house, it isn't my home and some of my friends are asses that walk in and toss water over the shower curtain. Plus, all my stuff is at home. Maybe his friends parents want to keep their bills lower b/c of number of people they already accommodate. FFS I have a household of 6, I don't need another grubby teen comin to my house takin a shower.

See what I mean by bathroom habits weren't really needing to be a focus in the information released? The phone, social media, last time anyone spoke to/saw him, what he was wearing and where he was heading, what his hobbies include (not including bathroom), possibly his mood/temper that day, how he was feeling that day, reason he didn't want to attend school that day. THAT would have been needed info.

I still can't believe the bathing was mentioned. We were anxiously awaiting any scrap of detail to help us help them find Harley, instead we got a detailed description of Harley's bathing habits which will surely crack this case wide open!! :rolleyes:

All it has accomplished is the public now trying to psychoanalyze him based on his frequent bathing which yes, would be humiliating for a boy that age. I have teenage boys in the house, almost every teen boy I know of at that age takes multiple baths/showers a day, THIS IS NORMAL BEHAVIOR. You would think that LE would be aware of that. And how embarrassing it would be for a 14 year old to have his bathing habits blasted to the entire country. Seriously I'm so irritated right now!

One positive thing about the Live PD segment: it sort of gives us a glimpse into what things are being told to LE by the family. Eating habits, bathing habits, his "large following" on social media. I'm hoping that LE is fact-checking EVERYTHING that they are being told because I'm having some doubt that this was done, at least in the early stages of the investigation. All IMO.

I’m thinking he’s a 14 year old BOY- only place to get real privacy is the bathroom-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member