***Websleuths Radio Podcast Exclusive Interview with Carrie Kain***

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Carrie’s sworn statement to Lebid & Downs was taken in August 2015 and wasn’t released to the public until after Mark’s arrest in February 2016. Her statement was only the beginning of a chain of events that developed leading up to Mark’s arrest that have never been made public until now.

If you’ve followed this case you do not want to miss this! I know so many people appreciated & respected Carrie after her statement was released but.... Lord have mercy! If you think you admired her before, I can’t wait until you guys hear the rest of her story! Amazing. So excited for you guys.

Link: WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST • A podcast on Anchor

The above link takes you to the Websleuths Radio Podcast homepage on Anchor. This interview ran 2 hours so was uploaded into 2 audio files.

NOTE: ***
This interview was recorded on December 22, 2019 before Judge Kyle sentenced Mark Sievers to death on January 3, 2020.***

Last edited:
Wow! I haven’t had a chance to listen yet but that is wild. We always wonder if suspects/offenders are reading along here. Guess that answers the question!

ETA- Glad he got a chance to see what 99.9% of us thought about him.
Yes. I found the timing especially telling - he told her about Websleuths the night before the funeral in a phone call after she got back to her hotel room. With all that was going on - staying at Bonnie’s while Jarvis Road house was secured for crime scene analysis, police interviews, hiring a lawyer, family & friends arriving from out of state, tending to the kids, making funeral arrangements, etc - yet he still managed to find time to google himself to see what people were saying online within days after Teresa’s murder.

I loved listening to the two tapes and hearing the voices of Beach and Carrie.....thank you to both of you for your steadfast commitment to this case. I live in Bonita and was driving on Terry St that morning when a police car suddenly turned down Jarivus Rd around 9:30 AM, and when I returned around 11:30, the street was cordoned off. That night on the news we learned why.....I am also so thankful for Webseluths as I had never heard of you! Glad for everybody that it's over....

Thank God Carrie paid attention to what Det. Downs told her, about not meeting CWW for dinner that week before he got arrested. I think she was right about that feeling she got when Mark was giving her the tour at Jarvis Rd. I think CWW was hiding in the house, listening to what Mark was telling her, so he could be on the same page, and to see how much Carrie had figured out. If CWW was getting nervous about something going down, he would've tried to eliminate Carrie, like he did Ronnie Bolin, and possibly others we don't know about, yet. She is one lucky cookie. And I'm glad she's got angels on her side!

Thank you, Carrie, for speaking with beach and Tricia, and sharing your personal experiences with us here, at Websleuths.

There were many details disclosed in the podcast that was news to me. I don't want to be a spoiler for those who haven't yet heard it but Carrie was a tremendous asset to the the case, more so than I had ever imagined, and it's a great interview. Carrie, I'm so glad this is over for you and you can go back to a normal life. Hats off to Beach, Tricia and of course, Carrie. Awesome job, ladies!!!!!!

Great podcast! Thank you Carrie, Tricia and beach!! In retrospective it is quite interesting to fit in all the info puzzle pieces of what went down when. Regarding the 17 blows to T's head..that was unfortunately leaked and shared early on among locals.

Florida Sunshine Law is generally less known - as Carrie had to find out as well. Some of my family members had been interviewed by LCSO in the Sievers case and were equally more than surprised when their audio/video file were made publicly accessible.

Again, great interview and all the best to Carrie to find peace and normality again. Sometimes, if nothing else, it is just okay to breathe..

-Nin

Whoa. That was amazing. Carrie is so perceptive and brave.

I understood that she and Mark had a long-standing friendship but didn't fully realize how close they were. I assumed it was more "old pal you hear from once in a while". So I hadn't considered the fact that this really has been such an excruciatingly heartbreaking event for her.

Six years ago I had a multi-decade, very close friendship rupture and abruptly end, and I still struggle at times while grieving the loss. My loss was due to gradually evolving moral/ethical differences that finally became too pronounced for the friendship to survive. But I cannot imagine the pain of realizing your close, trusted, longtime friend has murdered somebody.

God bless Carrie as she deals with the aftermath of this ordeal AND continues to reconcile and recover from the loss of her friend, Mark, as he used to be. What a wonderful lady.

Amazing story, and so brave of Carrie to come forward like she did.

I wonder if she’s ever considered becoming a detective! Her observations for the smallest detail - and insight into what they potentially mean - is truly remarkable.

I have never listened to a podcast on Websleuths until this one. It was very relieving to hear the real truth from Carrie from her point of view after knowing Mark and Wayne for over 30 years (kind of like putting it all into perspective leading to the ending of the story). The in depth glimpse into how someone feels and goes through when facing such a horrific traumatic crime and the perpetrators. It was just very revealing. Thank you.

Just finished listening to both podcasts. Thank you, Carrie, for your bravery and dedication to this case.

And, thank you, Beach, for all of your hard work, and Tricia for hosting the podcasts.

Not sure I can add much to what's already been said... very informative interview and gave me additional insight into Mark Siever's character or, I should say, lack of it. I'd read the transcript of Carrie's prior interview and wasn't expecting a whole lot more (because that was a lot of info!) but I was glad I listened and think it's well worth anyone's time.

Listening to the little nudges and questions is an important survival skill, but how difficult it had to have been to have second guesses about someone who had been your best friend for so many years! Almost like a betrayal, if that makes any sense.

Thank you, Carrie, for doing what you did, acting on your suspicion and fears. I have no doubt your input was an essential part of getting justice for Teresa. Thank you also for taking the time to sit down for the interview with Beach and Tricia. Please... be gentle with yourself and decompress. If you are able, please consider talking to someone trained in helping people get over trauma. I don't want Mark Sievers to continue to hurt any innocents, including you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back