Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, JR has a sister that has commented on Rexburg PD FB page, she also said it was weeks before his body was found.

Yes, she is also a very active member of the group that posted the ME report and comments several times on that particular thread. At one point she even repeats that he wasn't found for 3 weeks but doesn't contradict that it is the actual ME report. MOO - She says Joe was estranged from his siblings so I really think the 3 week rumor got passed among family members after the fact and she's not picking up that the ME report contradicts that.

Interesting! Just listened to that GH interview with Kay, who stated that she learned of this death from Lori, he said that it was three weeks before he was found.
Lori has a problem with stating when people have died. For example, she told people Tylee had died in 2017. She also said that someone else inhabited Charles' body. Seriously doubting anything she has said or done TBH.

A copy of the medical examiner's report for Joseph Ryan has been posted elsewhere that contradicts the information that it was 3 weeks before his body was discovered. "According to reports, the man had no recent complaints when last seen by a neighbor approx. one week ago. The neighbor had not seen him recently and called for a welfare check." The date of examination on the autopsy report is 4/5/18 and the online Maricopa County Medical Examiner case lists his date of death at 4/3/18 so that would indicate he had passed about 2 days before he was found.

If I'm not mistaken, the original 3 weeks claim came from JJ's grandmother during a GH interview. I thought it worthy of noting this here because the current timeline suggests an incredibly sad narrative that this man was forgotten and his death went unnoticed which is not true. The autopsy report is not a MSM link and the group posting it prohibits screen shots so can't post here but maybe make a note of it in the timeline?

I believe the date of death as 4/3/18 may be the date he was discovered. LE has to put a date in their report, and they can clearly state he was deceased on that day-- although the condition of the body might indicate that death occurred before that, they can't identify a certain date, so perhaps they have to put the date of discovery? I am confused about the timelines that state "3 weeks" when this quote states the neighbor saw him approx 1 week prior to requesting a welfare check. If there is a full ME autopsy report, I would guess the condition of the remains would be noted and give some clue as to date of death. Since this was ruled a natural death due to heart disease and there is no further inquiry, I don't think anyone would be asking further questions about timeline.

Can someone remind me, was Tammy's death cardiac related? I know it was initially determined to be "natural causes" as the manner of death, but I can't find the details about the cause...

Interesting! Just listened to that GH interview with Kay, who stated that she learned of this death from Lori, he said that it was three weeks before he was found.
Lori has a problem with stating when people have died. For example, she told people Tylee had died in 2017. She also said that someone else inhabited Charles' body. Seriously doubting anything she has said or done TBH. Now I am actually wondering if Joe Ryan was indeed cremated.

I believe the date of death as 4/3/18 may be the date he was discovered. LE has to put a date in their report, and they can clearly state he was deceased on that day-- although the condition of the body might indicate that death occurred before that, they can't identify a certain date, so perhaps they have to put the date of discovery? I am confused about the timelines that state "3 weeks" when this quote states the neighbor saw him approx 1 week prior to requesting a welfare check. If there is a full ME autopsy report, I would guess the condition of the remains would be noted and give some clue as to date of death. Since this was ruled a natural death due to heart disease and there is no further inquiry, I don't think anyone would be asking further questions about timeline.

Can someone remind me, was Tammy's death cardiac related? I know it was initially determined to be "natural causes" as the manner of death, but I can't find the details about the cause...
She apparently had a coughing and vomiting attack at some point and died in her sleep. Chad found her cold on the floor beside the bed.

ETA timeline date 19 Oct 2019 states autopsy took 4 hours and ME ruled the death "natural causes".

Last edited:
A copy of the medical examiner's report for Joseph Ryan has been posted elsewhere ... SBM

If that is on a private fb group, then we can't discuss it yet according to WS TOS. Please send that to the press (or even tabloids like Daily Mail or Radar) so that we can discuss it here. ;)

Just in general, the date of death on a death certificate or ME report is usually the date that the someone finds the body and when the ME pronounced the person dead. It is not the same thing as the estimated date when they think the person physically died (Post-Mortem Interval). If they don't think the death suspicious they might not even estimate a PMI in the report. In a busy ME's office it would not be unusual for a delay of a couple day before the body is examined. (I'm not a coroner but this is my observations from following many missing and unidentified body cases here the past 4 years. People often get confused about PMI vs listed date of death when a missing person is found weeks later and the date of death is given as the same day found instead of the day they were though to have died). MOO.

Last edited:
There is still a sad narrative. Look at his obituary. They are asking if anybody knew him, because there is nothing in the obituary about him specifically other than he died.
View Joseph Ryan's Obituary and express your condolences

At least there are a couple of comments from people who seem to have known and admired him.

If I recall correctly from prior posts he has a sister, but that's his only immediate family other than Tylee.

No specific cause for Tammy was given as far as I can tell. Just "natural causes."

Lori has a problem with stating when people have died. For example, she told people Tylee had died in 2017. She also said that someone else inhabited Charles' body. Seriously doubting anything she has said or done TBH. Now I am actually wondering if Joe Ryan was indeed cremated.
LOL she certainly does! Hence the intent of pointing out the source.

The timeline states the jeep was recovered in Rexburg. See entry dated 2nd Oct 2019.
I’m pretty sure this is from a Gary Hughes You tube (since I think I posted it). I do not know if it has been backed up with a MSM article yet.

I am still very new to Web Sleuths and I definitely now understand the importance of a MSM link. If anyone knows of one about the car being found in Rexburg please correct me.

If that is on a private fb group, then we can't discuss it yet according to WS TOS. Please send that to the press (or even tabloids like Daily Mail or Radar) so that we can discuss it here. ;)

Just in general, the date of death on a death certificate or ME report is usually the date that the someone finds the body and when the ME pronounced the person dead. It is not the same thing as the estimated date when they think the person physically died (Post-Mortem Interval). If they don't think the death suspicious they might not even estimate a PMI in the report. In a busy ME's office it would not be unusual for a delay of a couple day before the body is examined. (I'm not a coroner but this is my observations from following many missing and unidentified body cases here the past 4 years. People often get confused about PMI vs listed date of death when a missing person is found weeks later and the date of death is given as the same day found instead of the day they were though to have died). MOO.

Thank you. I went back to delete but too late so my apologies for that.

Well, I haven't found any other obituary for him.

That may not mean anything. When my mom passed away, we didn't do an obit for her in print for various reasons, so there probably isn't one online either. She was very loved by all her family and friends. :) It's not really important to the actual case here, at any rate, I was just pointing out that that particular page doesn't necessarily mean JR was unloved or that people didn't grieve for him.

A copy of the medical examiner's report for Joseph Ryan has been posted elsewhere that contradicts the information that it was 3 weeks before his body was discovered. "According to reports, the man had no recent complaints when last seen by a neighbor approx. one week ago. The neighbor had not seen him recently and called for a welfare check." The date of examination on the autopsy report is 4/5/18 and the online Maricopa County Medical Examiner case lists his date of death at 4/3/18 so that would indicate he had passed about 2 days before he was found.

If I'm not mistaken, the original 3 weeks claim came from JJ's grandmother during a GH interview. I thought it worthy of noting this here because the current timeline suggests an incredibly sad narrative that this man was forgotten and his death went unnoticed which is not true. The autopsy report is not a MSM link and the group posting it prohibits screen shots so can't post here but maybe make a note of it in the timeline?
If the autopsy date was 4/5, then the 4/3 date is probably the date he was found. It's unlikely they did the autopsy the same day. We'd have to see the verbiage in the autopsy report regarding circumstances surrounding his death, amount of decomposition, etc.

At least there are a couple of comments from people who seem to have known and admired him.

If I recall correctly from prior posts he has a sister, but that's his only immediate family other than Tylee.
Well, they initially ruled the death of guy who won the lottery in Chicago as due to "cardiovascular disease." Relatives complained, and blood tests found cyanide. To this day no one has been charged and arrested. My point being, unless advanced toxicology was done, I don't think we have to accept that Joseph Ryan died from heart disease.
Lottery winner's cyanide poisoning death remains unsolved five years later

Thanks for this info! Am assuming PMI is post mortem investigation.

There's some real sadness hitting me the longer this goes on.

Joseph Ryan. How in the world did he end up dead with a published death notice of "hey call us if you know anyone related to him." You would think maybe he had a cell phone? His sister's number, Colby's number, Tylee's number in the contacts? Somebody's address?

And Tylee. It's almost like one of those television shows where she's a shimmering image off to the side. I'm just glad her brother has made it known he loves her.

Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member